PDA

View Full Version : '03 Cannondale Or new Suzuki 450?

cjmcguire90
07-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Hey guys,
I finally am going to be getting a quad! I have wanted one for so long, I used to ride my buddies tricked out 400ex alot and have wanted my own. Anyways, I was looking into canndondales alot recently! I found this quad ( http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.php?t=11795 ) and I was curious as how this quad would perform on a mx track versus the suzuki 450? :confused: I am not sure if I will race next year or not, but I always ride at my buddies track (the one with the 400ex). Any opinions are very much appreciated!

I just found this ad,
http://championmotorsports.net/Cannondale%20Cannible.htm

I kind of think quad is actually in better shape than the other one, what do you guys think!?!?

kbrown
07-20-2007, 09:21 PM
I swithched from my dale to a suzuki 450 and in my opinion they are both great. If your are mechanically cahllenged stay away from a dale. Although they do push good numbers for power and the low end is unexplainable. I just found I was looking for something that was a every day ride with no worries. But I do run a stock motor for reliability. Any built motor is gonna ahave issues eventually guaranteed.

tat
07-20-2007, 09:56 PM
If you are still looking for a dale, I have a very clean one for sale. Fresh motor and PC work. Quad of the month on ATVRiders and cannondaleriders. I have a few items going with it, so if you are interested give me a shout on here or cannondaleriders. Later

250rmike
07-26-2007, 09:27 PM
look for one in your area or close that has as many updates as you can find. i know there are 3 for sale in delaware that are full wash long travel that have been taken really good care of for that price range and lower go to cannondaleriders.com and look through the posts.

FUTheman
08-07-2007, 04:37 AM
I sold my Dale and ride an ltr now. I miss the Dale. I had a Cannibal. If I would have had a Moto, I probably wouldn't have sold it. Dale engines rule. I needed an MX setup and was torn between spending all the money to widen the Dale or get a new quad. A new quad was only 6000 OTD so it was pretty cheap to go that route. The axle, front shocks, a arms and new tires would have been at least 1/2 the price of the new quad.

I like the width of ltr, but miss the power of the dale.

twisted_chassis
08-07-2007, 10:31 AM
i live about 40 miles from you. out around somerset and johns town. if you want you can check mine out to see if you like it.