PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Honda 400EX MX Prepped

Carr400EX
07-05-2007, 06:28 AM
I am selling a 2000 Honda 400EX that has been fully prepped for MX action. I am the second owner of this machine and purchased it in 2001 completely stock. It was ridden on woods trails in stock trim until 2003. The riding spots were just too far away for the amount of riding I wanted to do. Since there are four MX tracks within 45 minutes drive, it was converted for MX duty. It has never been raced but will easily run with the 450’s. It was just used for fun riding on practice nights at the tracks. It has been garage kept and regularly serviced. Included is a binder with the factory shop manual and tech sheets for most of the mods. I am selling due to lack of time to ride with a one year old and another on the way. In fact, the quad has only been out six times in the last two years. I am sorry to see it go as it was a pleasure to build and ride. This machine pulls hard, corners on rails and will take the big hits when called upon to perform. I have over $12,000 invested in top quality upgrades. I am asking $5000 but will consider any reasonable offer. Please contact me with any questions or for more pictures. (Location: Fort Wayne, IN. Owner: 34 year old engineer)

2000 Honda 400EX, Houser Long Travel +3/+0 A-Arms, Elka Quad Rate Fully Adjustable SSD Long Travel Front Shocks, Houser +1.25” Swing-Arm, Elka Dual Rate Fully Adjustable SSD Rear Shock, Kenda Klaw 20” MXF’s on HiPer Tech 3 (4+1, 6x10, single bead lock) Carbon Fiber Rims, Kenda Klaw 18” MXR’s on HiPer Tech 3 (4+5, 9x9, dual bead lock) Carbon Fiber Rims, Lonestar Axcaliber Axle, Rad Axle Locknut, Galfer Stainless Steel Brakelines, Denton Rebuildable Steering Stabilizer, Nac’s Case Saver, DID X-Ring Chain, 15/36 Gearing, X-Factor Air Scoops, AC Nerf Bars, AC Front Bumper w/Mud Screen, Renthal CR Bend Aluminum Handlebar, Pro Design Kill Switch, White Brother’s E-Series Exhaust, Parking Brake Block-Off Plate, JE 416 10.8:1 Piston Kit, Hot Cams Stage 1 MX Cam, Magnum Rev Box, Outerwears Air Box Lid Cover, Race Cut Front Fender

fisher319
07-05-2007, 11:16 AM
anytrades

Carr400EX
07-07-2007, 04:37 AM
Possibly. What do you have in mind? I might consider a street bike.