PDA

View Full Version : 7/7/07 Tupac?

REDRIDDER
07-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Yes, will Tupac return? after suposivly being killed.This is what many are saying is that he will return on 7/7/07,what do you guys think i personally love pacs lyrics and music and Ive wonder if what if Tupac wasn't dead but then i seen what was supposed to be a autopsy of his body and theirs no way if that was him he would of survived or did he that's the question but its probably all hype hes dead and gone forever....?PS i also would like to know who killed Tupac has that been solved yet? this is funny It looks like a ps2 game lol...GTA

CRich[814]
07-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by REDRIDDER
this is funny It looks like a ps2 game lol...GTA

thats what i thought.

in '04 they said that he will come back because if you claim your dead, and after 10 years, you can't get arrested. i think he's dead. listened to alot of tupac today in a traffic jam after the fireworks. got to love hit em up.

07-04-2007, 10:43 PM
He's dead. He couldn't keep quite this long.

07-04-2007, 10:50 PM
im a huge 2pac fan but he is gone. I know there is alot of question marks but i beleive biggie had him killed and in return 2pacs boys got biggie the fallowing year. But his lyrics r still amazing, i listened to a unconditional luv, dear mama, life goes on and keep ya head up today...those songs are just so good. Sad to think he is gone but he is still the greatest rapper of all time, 2nd would be nas

07250ex
07-05-2007, 12:10 AM
i love how ppl think chris brown and t-pain are like the best rappers ever lmfao ... no 1 will ever beat pac his lyrics and the way his songs flow are the best ... nas also has some good lyrics

07-05-2007, 12:13 AM
yeah who is t-pain?? Nas said it best "hip hop is dead"

hip hop is so pathedic and so is the radio. Rappers are not lyrical no more. There are jst a handful of them left, like nas, mos def, talib kweli, etc....

07250ex
07-05-2007, 12:17 AM
yehp mos def and talib are good all rappers rap about today are girls and how they got high on hashishi last night lol

HondaEXrider22
07-05-2007, 04:21 AM
Wu-Tang. Original rap right there and the only rap I listen to.

ny300exrider
07-05-2007, 04:54 AM
Come with me, Hail Mary
Run quick see, what do we have here
Now, do you wanna ride or die
La dadada, la la la la

07-05-2007, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Honda86
im a huge 2pac fan but he is gone. I know there is alot of question marks but i beleive biggie had him killed and in return 2pacs boys got biggie the fallowing year. But his lyrics r still amazing, i listened to a unconditional luv, dear mama, life goes on and keep ya head up today...those songs are just so good. Sad to think he is gone but he is still the greatest rapper of all time, 2nd would be nas

Biggie had nothing to do with it. It was Suge Knight. That was the time when Tupac was leaving Death Row records and was starting his own, I forgot the name. But Suge was pissed because he was the money maker, then bam. And he got shot too so it looked innocent. That's what I've heard.

Originally posted by 07250ex
i love how ppl think chris brown and t-pain are like the best rappers ever lmfao ... no 1 will ever beat pac his lyrics and the way his songs flow are the best ... nas also has some good lyrics

Tupac isnt the best. People just say that because hes dead. He's defiantly good, but what about Rakim, KRS-1

07-05-2007, 07:29 AM
Tupac isnt the best. People just say that because hes dead. He's defiantly good, but what about Rakim, KRS-1

^^ rakim and KRS-1 are sweet rappers, but i dont think they were as good as 2pac. Pac could make songs like dear mama to hit em up to hail mary to i get around....he could make all different styles of songs, KRS one and rakim cant make a song like dear mama and pull it off like pac did...

Not to mention all the material he made in such a short time, its crazy to think he made as many songs as he did in about 4 years

07-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Anyone hear about 2pac shooting those 2 cops right in the ***?? :D

07250ex
07-05-2007, 09:13 AM
^^ Pac could make songs like dear mama to hit em up to hail mary to i get around....he could make all different styles of songs, KRS one and rakim cant make a song like dear mama and pull it off like pac did...

i know i'd like to see 50 cent make a song titled dear mama

REDRIDDER
07-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Tupac was is and will always be the best rapper of all time and especially in the 1990s (rest in peace to my nigga pac) quote.. (I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting ussy)I love this quote i have used it for a ring tone a couple of times,i just recorded it off a Cd with my cell and used the recorded message for the ring tone lol..it sounded good to i must of recorded it 30 times before i got the one i liked best.

SRH
07-05-2007, 09:32 AM
i love all tupacs stuff, very creative person, biggie just didnt compare...i think since 50 cent and eminem are th only rappers that could compare since pac everyone else is just wanna be one hit club rappers

07-05-2007, 10:11 AM
eminems old stuff was creative but still wasnt on 2pacs level...50 cent? come on man, he is terrible, he wouldnt even take jadakiss million dollar battle cuz he knew he would get killed. There are still a few rappers making good music and the leader of all those is Nas. Nas is the last hope for quality hip hop to sell big numbers. Hip hop isnt completly dead yet...its on life support though.

We just have to support the rappers that still make good music. Talib Kweli is the biggest hes ever been right now and he has a new album coming out this summer, itt wont sell 5 million but maybe 500 thousand, itll be a start...

Anyways im gonna go listen to commons "i used to love H.E.R."

250r4life
07-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Rakim? KRS1?

they arent even on the same level of Tupac...

I always liked Tupac the best, and no, I dont think that is being said because he is dead... this isnt like Selena when she died...

Eminem is up there as well... he doesnt seem to put much effort into the chorus, but his verses are amazing...

The top albums of all time...
*Tupac- All Eyez on Me
*Snoop- DOggystyle
*Dr. Dre- Chronic
*Dr. Dre Chronic 2001

Eminems 1st couple are up there, Wu Tang 36 chambers are up there, and DMX has 3 that are up there as well... and DMX is impressive in that he came out with 3 awesome albums in a very short period of time- I dont think anybody has done it near as quick as him... it took Dre 10 years to come up with anything near the original Chronic

ingleful
07-05-2007, 10:41 AM
does any one else like listening to Bone Thugz....thug love

mitch91
07-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Heres a good rap song

fun loving criminals- scooby snacks

07-05-2007, 12:30 PM
i really have to question some people rap knowledge on here. em, dre, snoop are all decent rappers but are not in the top 5 dead or alive.

People mention classic albums but dont mention nas' "illmatic"

There isnt a single bad song on illmatic, songs like memory lane, the world is yours, it aint hard 2 tell...the whole album was more lyrical then snoops whole career.

my top 5 best rappers ever in no specific order are

2pac
nas
talib kweli
jadakiss
canibus

im sorry but snoop or anyone else are not going to be as lyrical as canibus or jada, and notice all those MCs have plenty of years behind them and have provewn themselves, unlike 50 cent or any other clown out there

chris46250r
07-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Wouldn't it be ironic if on 7-07-07 at 7:00 am Tupac reappeared and at 7-07-07 at 7:00 pm Biggie reappeared and shot Tupac?

reptikes
07-05-2007, 12:56 PM
A Drug Dealer from New York had Tupac killed. It's been known for quite some time now. Thats part of the reason that 50 cent is being dragged threw the dirt as a snitch because he was the first person to say it publicly.

07-05-2007, 01:16 PM
A drug dealer didnt have 2pac killed, wheres the proof??

and 50 cent being a snitch has nothing to do with the whole 2pac killing, it happened long before 50 cent was anybody.

Who shot 2pac the 1st time in 94?? biggies boys, 2pac admtted it, and the same people got him again in 96, then 2pacs boys got revenge

250r4life
07-05-2007, 01:33 PM
i really have to question some people rap knowledge on here. em, dre, snoop are all decent rappers but are not in the top 5 dead or alive.

People mention classic albums but dont mention nas' "illmatic"

There isnt a single bad song on illmatic, songs like memory lane, the world is yours, it aint hard 2 tell...the whole album was more lyrical then snoops whole career.

my top 5 best rappers ever in no specific order are

2pac
nas
talib kweli
jadakiss
canibus

im sorry but snoop or anyone else are not going to be as lyrical as canibus or jada, and notice all those MCs have plenty of years behind them and have provewn themselves, unlike 50 cent or any other clown out there

question me all you want... you've already proved your intelligence in your talks about blasters being a superior quad...

i was listening to Run DMC back when you were still running around in my little pony panties...

dre and snoop not in the best? are you kidding? who do you think really got gangster rap popular? and yah- the whole album of doggystyle, Chronic and Chronic 2001 are all great... there isnt a bad track on there...

07-05-2007, 01:41 PM
i didnt say it was a superior quad, i said it can be BUILT to be faster then a stock 450 and i proved that also, but thats and whole different topic.

I been a fan of hip hop for years too and snoop and dre are nice but lyricaly not even close to the best. Snoop and dre VS styles P and jadakiss who u think is more lyrical? All snoop does it think of different ways to spell out his name and dre has tight beats but usually sub-par lyrics. Those rappers are not on the same level as nas and talib kweli.

have u seen the songs snoop has been doing in the last 10 years? they are pathedic, especially the joint with *****cat dolls...LMAO pure trash...

Jadakiss would lyricaly destroy your "top" artists. Even the notorious BIG didnt wanna battle jadakiss and biggie is reconized by alot as one of the best

07-05-2007, 01:47 PM
dre and snoop not in the best? are you kidding?

no im not kidding, they are nice and they are in the top 20 but they cannot compete with alot of other MCs out there. Have you ever even heard illmatic? what about Kiss of death? The champ is here??

Kiss of death as one of the best albums in the 2000s so far, and how many albums has snoop had out since 2000? none of witch have got the respect of jada.

Kiss even challenged 50 cent to a 1,000,000 dollar battle. Jadakiss said he would meet 50 cent anywhere in the world and dr.dre, snoop and all them could be the judges (50 cents boys) and they could do it on pay per view....50 didnt take the challenge and 50 cent is aftermaths top artist!! LMAO....KISS would destory almost anyone out there, hes THAT good

The only other artist that would give kiss a run 4 his money is of course nas, immortal techique and canibus...S-N double O - P wouldnt stand a chance, i dont care how he spells his name

REDRIDDER
07-05-2007, 02:01 PM
funny thing is Tupacs dead and still making music lol... no im not saying hes alive but he had so much more music to offer that wasnt produced untill Eminem produced it.It is said if im not mistaken that Tupac has enough music lying around that their could be 10 cds double sided and still have left over stuff.Oh and i would have to say that pac was and is the biggest name in the rap world.They try to compare 50 to Tupac and thats in no way even close imo,i like 50 but hes no Tupac at all nor will he ever come close,Pac was the one and only their will be no others like him plus rap has change to hip hop i think what you call rap now its not really rap like the 90s you know blunts *****es and 40oz and ...lol.

250r4life
07-05-2007, 02:07 PM

have u seen the songs snoop has been doing in the last 10 years? they are pathedic, especially the joint with *****cat dolls...LMAO pure trash...

i completely agree...

but like always you take things out of context and change them around and sit there and hash on the same thing over and over...

i never said the top 5 rappers of all time... i said the top albums... weather or not snoop has done anything good since doggystyle is irrelevant- that is one of the best albums ever... same with Dre- everything inbetween the original Chronic and 2001 sucked, but those are both bad albums!

250r4life
07-05-2007, 02:10 PM
no im not kidding, they are nice and they are in the top 20 but they cannot compete with alot of other MCs out there. Have you ever even heard illmatic? what about Kiss of death? The champ is here??

Kiss of death as one of the best albums in the 2000s so far, and how many albums has snoop had out since 2000? none of witch have got the respect of jada.

Kiss even challenged 50 cent to a 1,000,000 dollar battle. Jadakiss said he would meet 50 cent anywhere in the world and dr.dre, snoop and all them could be the judges (50 cents boys) and they could do it on pay per view....50 didnt take the challenge and 50 cent is aftermaths top artist!! LMAO....KISS would destory almost anyone out there, hes THAT good

The only other artist that would give kiss a run 4 his money is of course nas, immortal techique and canibus...S-N double O - P wouldnt stand a chance, i dont care how he spells his name

again... taking stuff out of context...

who said anything about doing a battle? besides, B-Rabbit would smoke all thsoe guys!!!

i think you've been watching too much 8 mile...

07-05-2007, 02:11 PM
its sad to think they let eminem mess with 2pacs work, it should have been released like the origonals were when we made the songs. But to the true 2pac fans, they already had the orgional tracks before eminem janked them all up. Ever since then i havnt had respect for eminem, Loyal to the game Cd was one of the worst 2pac albums, thanks to eminem. It was almost as bad as a G unit album

But they are running out of material. There is rumored to be 1 last 2pac album and thats fine. Id rather see no more 2pac CDs then crappy albums produced by eminem and clowns like G unit on it...

and yes 50 cent is the worst thing to ever happen to rap music. Its funny how people think 50 is all great, the guy cant even talk, and hes a dumbass

07-05-2007, 02:13 PM
then who would you say is the top 5 best rap artist ever?? this should be good...

07-05-2007, 02:15 PM
i never said the top 5 rappers of all time... i said the top albums...

Your going to name off top albums and not even mention illmatic or paid in full?? now im really starting to question your hip hop knowledge :rolleyes:

flauge
07-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by CRich[814]
thats what i thought.

in '04 they said that he will come back because if you claim your dead, and after 10 years, you can't get arrested. i think he's dead. listened to alot of tupac today in a traffic jam after the fireworks. got to love hit em up. I thought it was after 7 years you could come back, at least thats what i always heard.:confused:

Cr85rRida
07-05-2007, 02:43 PM
The drug dealer issue was in 1994, it was King Tut who had PAc set up. In the Against all odds Pac says "gun shots to Tut now you stuck" and ironically king tut gets shot and dies.......AFTER pac died...

Im a huge PAc fan, i think he is out there, but who knows. If he is, he most likley wont come ack, as much as i want, because look at the image he created. He is immortal in the game. If he came back how would it look?? it would make him appear as a phony.

Its plain to see, he set him self up with the songs about death after the 94 shooting to build up the climax of the "fatal" 1996 shooting. He made more money "dead" then alive, and he will continue to. He is just chilling somewhere putting songs together and living the life he couldnt have lived unless he got away from the game. and the ojnly way out was to "die".

07-05-2007, 02:57 PM
i love how people make it out to be so dramatic, the man got shot. When he was in the hosital fighting for his life he has 1 lung removed. Did you see pictures of the car he got shot in? Blood EVERYWHERE. He had a chance of living i will admit that, but he did not pull through. And do you really think he would let eminem jank up a full album of material? And he couldnt of kept quiet this long, 2pac voiced his opinon on many topics. He is still the best rapper ever and no one can fill his shoes...

Now its just time for other rappers to make good music and mostly get this trashy "buy you a drank" off the radio

2004exrider
07-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by ingleful
does any one else like listening to Bone Thugz....thug love

Probably the only rap group that i liked listening to. Tupac was good too just not my thing, back when rap wasnt about hoes, wheels and cadillacs lol

Jimmy

250r4life
07-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Your going to name off top albums and not even mention illmatic or paid in full?? now im really starting to question your hip hop knowledge :rolleyes:

question my hip hop knowledge... i dont know anything about it... im straight- i dont like Justin Timberlake and Usher and these other guys...

i was talking about Rap, not hip hop...

like i've told you before honda86... i dont just question your knowledge on a particular subject- i question your intelligence as a human being... i really think you may be retarded, cuz some of the stuff you write on here.... makes me think youre bout as sharp as a marble...

07-05-2007, 04:13 PM
whos your top 5 250r4life?? just curious to see what "rappers" you like to listen to?? if you consider doggystyle one of the best albums of all time i am very curious who is in your top 5

And what is the difference between hip hop and rap?

mineralgrey01gt
07-05-2007, 04:18 PM
pfft 2 Live Crew is where its at :cool:

z400rida44
07-05-2007, 05:11 PM
i have to say that i agree pac is deffinately the GOAT. its so refreshing to listen to one of his cds after all that southern "crunk" crap they play on the radio. however, i disagree about eminem screwing up some of his later unreleased stuff. i really enjoyed almost all of that stuff. i esp. liked that song "runnin" with pac and biggie together. of course i guess this maybe because i am a huge eminem fan and he is my second favorite rapper behind pac. i just love his music. and im not trying to make this racist or anything but like em said

"..kids flipped when they knew i was produced by dre/ thats all it took/ and they were instantly hooked right in/ and they connected with me too because i look like them."

i do think that it is easier to connect with him because he is white and i feel i can relate to him better. again im not trying to make a racist remark or anything, i love pac and he was imho the most lyrically gifted rapper of all time.

07-05-2007, 05:17 PM
runnin was an alright track, i already heard the origonal way before eminem re-did it. But other songs on that eminem did were just terrible. And then they threw G unit on a track just because eminem is doing the beat? come on man. If they are going to change to beats they should have atleast someone that worked with pac do it

i am very curious to see whos in 250r4life top 5 dead or alive too

mat1977
07-05-2007, 06:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 250r4life
[B]Rakim? KRS1?

they arent even on the same level of Tupac... They are definately are not on the same level as pac,they both far surpass his skills.

SRH
07-05-2007, 10:26 PM
christ how can you say 50 cent is a joke, hes sold a ****load more albums than jadakiss, jadakiss sucks, his music is terrible i dont care about his lyrics, i dont wanna listen to that guys ramble, i want to listen to music, he just freestyles with beats thats just me, obviously 50 knows what hes doing, he sells records and i think he was on the cover of forbes

anyway, no one can argue pac is the best rapper

personally i like there music like this

50 cent
pac
biggie
kanye and jay z

07-06-2007, 08:33 AM
if record sells said how good a rapper was, then vanilla ice would be one of the greatest ever...lol

Kiss dont freestyle over beats, his rhymes are well thought out and you say he just rambles?? 50 cent you can hardly understand and all he says is how many times he got shot...just like jada and styles p said "since when has it been cool to get shot and not shoot back?" Jadakiss and styles p KILLED 50 cent and G unit on all those disses just listen to 50 rhymes compared to jadakiss. "try and handle this like grown men/ you wont win/ you dont even feel comfortable in your own skin" - DAMN!! " your raps are preschool/ you made alot of money now sit back and be cool before i swell up your lips like seafood" HAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moR4M4dq4Mo

Why didnt 50 cent takes jadas challenge to a 1 million dollar battle on pay per view?? 50 own friends could have been the judges...hmm maybe because he knew he would get killed...

http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/news/81442.php

50 would just come out singing, "ill take you to the candy shop..." LMFAO the true hip hop heads know 50 is the biggest clown ever in history, he next album wont sell more then 2-3 mill

ZeroLogic
07-06-2007, 08:39 AM
What does GOAT mean?

07-06-2007, 08:46 AM
Greatest Of All Time

Even jay-z knows skill does NOT reflect record sales...have you ever heard moment of clairty? you must have if you say your such a jay-z fan "If skills sold, let thruth be known/ id probally lyrically talib kweli/ I wanna rhyme like common sense (but i did 5 mill) and havnt tried to rhyme like common since"

Did you catch all that 50 cent fan?? skills do not reflect record sales...go listen to talib kwelis reflection eternial you spice girls fan...people on here really dont know their hip hop right 250r4life?? wheres your top 5? you dont know your *** from a hole in the ground when ur talking hip hop, just keep quiet

CHEVYZ
07-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Kinda thinking about it, some of the stuff said in this thread reflects the very reason why I don't like most rap music now. You almost always end up with an artist with no lyrical talent, or a guy that has great lyrics but cannot put them in a song that flows good enough to make it worth my listening (*cough cough* Jadakiss). Sorry, it may be what you enjoy, but I will pass.

In any case, I would have to agree that Pac is probably the greatest rapper of all time....but he isn't coming back.

CRich[814]
07-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by CHEVYZ
In any case, I would have to agree that Pac is probably the greatest rapper of all time....but he isnt coming back.

07-06-2007, 09:54 AM
untill you have listened to other artist ALBUMS like talib kwelis quality or reflection eternal or nas's stillmatic or illmatic then i can understand that. When i listen to rap i dont listen to the beats, i listen to the lyrics. Jadakiss is lyrically gifted when it comes to writing, his first album wasnt very good, but his 2nd was a million times better and his name of bigger so he had better producers, just imagine what jadakiss could make if he had dres and kanye west beats all over his album like G unit does :D

Did you all hear after jadakiss destroyed 50 in all those disses and jadakiss was offered a G unit contract?? funny you dont see him signed with them either. He takes pride over money- a true artist. Same with Talib Kweli, Nas, Immortal technique, all those guys know they r some of the best and so do the true hip hop heads, but the people that just turn on MTV and see 50 cent on there, they think he is the best, its so funny

Quad18star
07-06-2007, 10:05 AM
My list in order .

Snoop Dogg
Eminem ( his earlier stuff)
TuPac
Dr.Dre
Ice Cube
Eazy-E

N.W.A had put out some good music before their break up.

Will TuPac return tomorrow?? Only if he brought himself a shovel to dig out of his own grave . :ermm:

400exrider707
07-06-2007, 11:04 AM
REDRIDDER you are such a clown hahahaha:p

I was/still am a Pac fan, not diehard or anything....

I listen to:

Mos Def
Talib Kweli
Common
Old Beastie boys stuff
Wu-Tang
Old Dre and Snoop stuff
Old Ice Cube stuff
Public Enemy
and some other stuff I cant think of right now

Oh and who could forget Jim Jones

We flyyyy no lieeee you knooow thissss BALLIN!!!

Thats a joke just in case you didn't get it.

07-06-2007, 11:10 AM
^^^ good to see someone listens to real hip hop...when you see people with a list and common, old beastie boys, talib kweli, and mos def you know they know their hip hop...

jim jones is a joke, have you guys heard that lip gloss poppin?? talk about 1 hit wonders...

I was in the club the other week and they played the usualy club bangers and then 2pac & dres califonia love and everyone went nuts! that place was jumpin, crazy to think everyone still loves it after 10 or 11 years

07-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Honda86, have you ever even heard any old 50? Before Get Rich or Dye Trying, before he got shot? His first album Power of the Dollar was compared to Nas. That album was sick. And honestly, I don't think Jada is that great, and I'm not a 50 fan.

250r4life
07-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Greatest Of All Time

Even jay-z knows skill does NOT reflect record sales...have you ever heard moment of clairty? you must have if you say your such a jay-z fan "If skills sold, let thruth be known/ id probally lyrically talib kweli/ I wanna rhyme like common sense (but i did 5 mill) and havnt tried to rhyme like common since"

Did you catch all that 50 cent fan?? skills do not reflect record sales...go listen to talib kwelis reflection eternial you spice girls fan...people on here really dont know their hip hop right 250r4life?? wheres your top 5? you dont know your *** from a hole in the ground when ur talking hip hop, just keep quiet

honda86... i've forgotten more about rap then you will ever know...

07250ex
07-06-2007, 12:51 PM
are u guys kidding me 50 cent is closer to being a hit country star then a good rapper like pac there so far away its not even funny Pac is the Best, he always will be the Best, Nas, talib, and all them follow

most people discover how good or bad somone is after their dead or years later they've stoped making music ... we realize 50 sucks now while hes still making music

smartypants
07-06-2007, 12:51 PM
they all need a bullet cuz rap sucks.

250r4life
07-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by CHEVYZ
Kinda thinking about it, some of the stuff said in this thread reflects the very reason why I don't like most rap music now. You almost always end up with an artist with no lyrical talent, or a guy that has great lyrics but cannot put them in a song that flows good enough to make it worth my listening (*cough cough* Jadakiss). Sorry, it may be what you enjoy, but I will pass.

In any case, I would have to agree that Pac is probably the greatest rapper of all time....but he isn't coming back.

yep...

i dont care what lyrics you have if youre just going to freestyle over a beat, it sucks... if youre gifted in writing, be a writer, not a rapper...

07-06-2007, 01:09 PM
250r4life ill ask you again, who is in your top 5?

i do agree that 2pac is #1 and yes i have heard 50 cents older stuff as well, it is not compareable to nas. I bet most people talking about 50 cent even own a nas or talib CD

07-06-2007, 01:12 PM
250r4life ill ask you again, who is in your top 5?

i do agree that 2pac is #1 and yes i have heard 50 cents older stuff as well, it is not compareable to nas. I bet most people talking about 50 cent even own a nas or talib CD

Your wrong, I got illmatic, stillmatic, I got em all.

07-06-2007, 01:14 PM
This is the best new song I've heard in a while.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDCDrcZK4NE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDCDrcZK4NE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

07-06-2007, 01:24 PM
that classic joint is a classic! especially with those 4 guys on the track!

a few tracks that are the best ive heard in a while are..

Might be hard for 50 cent fans to hear someone talk about real issues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHIGKOpefBw

Another good track from the man with a live performance rapping over a piano migth seem odd to 50 cent "in da club" fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wwmACPofNI

and just to show how good he is, he can do some poetry over no beat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGvZ9aXg5Xs&mode=related&search=

Id like to see snoop or 50 cent do anything talib kweli has done!

07-06-2007, 01:25 PM
nofear do you got reflection eternal, quality? any of those kwelis joints??

AtvMxRider
07-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by REDRIDDER
will Tupac return?

250r4life
07-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Honda86

in all honesty and sincerity you seriously have to be one of the most ignorant people on these boards...

i love how you like to argue about things that are completely subjective... half these guys you talk about i think their music absolutely sucks, but... it is purely subjective... like i said- you were still wearing my little pony panties and watching care bears when i started listening to rap...

i dont even listen to any of this new stuff... but i'll go ahead and tell ya the CD's that i know the entire CD word for word... this is who i like, and obviously think is good... im sure im forgetting others...

Dr. Dre- The Chronic
Dr. Dre- The Chronic 2001
Snoop- Doggystyle
Eminem- The Slim Shady LP
Eminem- The Marshal Mathers LP
2 Pac- I pretty much know all his music...
DMX- its dark and hell is hot
DMX- Flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood
DMX- and then there was X
BIG- Life after death
BIG- Ready to Die
BIG- Born Again
LL Cool J- All World
Jay Z- Life and Times of S. Carter
Jay Z- Hard Knock Life
Wu Tang- 36 Chambers
Wu Tang- Forever
Run DMC- Raising Hell
Westside Connection- Bow Down
NWA- Straight outa compton
Eazy E-
Cypress Hill- Black Sunday
Bone- E. 1999 Eternal
Bone- Creepin on a Come Up
Bone- Art of War
*now I must admit there are parts of bone that i cant say- cant keep up with... but i do better than most... '
anyway....

Other ones that come to mind...
Warren G and Nate Dog had a few good ones back in the day...
Da Brat and Queen Latifah (Unity) had some good stuff back in the day...
Naughty by Nature

DRS- Gangsterline... how many of you know this song?

07-06-2007, 01:45 PM
You act like i am new to hip hop or something?? i been listneing to this music since i was in elementary school. I got alot of those joints u named off, but unlike you i dont just stay with the same CDs, i continue to look for new good young artists.

it would take too long 4 me to name off all my albums but ill name off a few

nas- illmatic-gods son- stillmatic- the lost tapes- it was written- nastradamus- i am...- hip hop is dead

2pac- all eyez on me - 7 day theory- greatest hits- still i rise- me agenst the world- 2pacaolise now- thug life- r u still down- do you want me to keep naming off more pac albums??

i got the old biggie joints as well, life after death, born again, ready to die

i got a few old jay-z too, volume 2 and 3, blueprint, etc

now lets get beyond the big names and lets see how much hip hop you know

I also have the old common joints, "one day itll all make sense"

Talib kwelis quality and reflection eternal

What about the old jadakiss and styles p songs when they were with biggie and them??? back in 96 -97

I own eminems old joints too, i even acctually do got his ld freestyles and songs that never went on any CD...u ever heard green and gold???

what about immortal technique? songs like dacingin with the devil, 4th branch, you never know, etc...i could name them all off

ever got into diabolic?? what about sheek louch?

oh and i forgot to mention i have a few mos def old albums as well.

but yet you think people like snoop and dre are better then blackstar?? u have got to be kidding me

u ever heard commons "I usd to love H.E.R.??"

the old DMX joint were good when they came out, i own them but they are by no means classics

07-06-2007, 01:47 PM
250r4life u name off all those albums but who would u say is in your top 5 dead or alive?? the best ever and why???

07250ex
07-06-2007, 02:00 PM
250r4life u name off all those albums but who would u say is in your top 5 dead or alive?? the best ever and why???

lemme just ask you 1 thing? if you guys are aruguin why do u care who he likes? do u respect his opinion sure seems like it? u have asked him about 5 times

07250ex
07-06-2007, 02:05 PM
also my friend you say you started listening to rap in elementary school well thats good but u had no idea what it was you dont even have a brain until your 11 - 12 years old you cant comprehend anything and about the time ur 16 you once again have no brain until about 23 when u 25 u can be respected as an adult

07-06-2007, 02:06 PM
no i am just looking for a reasoning behind why he likes what he does. some people just look for the beat and dont pay any attention to the skill or lack of skill in the lyrics. I am just the opposite, i dont care much about the beat, i just look for quality rhymes, and a good message in an artist.

Yup i asked him 5 times and he will not answer so far

07-06-2007, 02:08 PM
and your what 14?? :confused: :rolleyes:

07250ex
07-06-2007, 02:10 PM
i didnt say i was one of the sharper tools in the shed im telling you how it is

Pappy
07-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Can i get a "gayest thread in awhile" whoop whoop

07-06-2007, 02:16 PM
nothing gay about it, just a conversation about music :rolleyes:

07250ex
07-06-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

Whoop Whoop

chris46250r
07-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

Whoop whoop, foshizzle !!!

Pappy
07-06-2007, 02:45 PM
Jus a piece about rap, thats what he said
Even though this thread is about the dead
Tupac is gone and aint comin back
So respect his *** and dont talk no smack

He once had cash and hoe's in his bed
Now he is a rotting corpse with worms in his head...YO

Dont preach back
You know I'm right
You say you understand, but your white:eek:

'Brought to you by the anti wigga commitee to preserve inner city black artist's who cant stand white people but take their money and get rich only to be shot down in the street like some crack head. "

LMFAO

Ryan
07-06-2007, 02:49 PM
LMFAO!!

07-06-2007, 02:54 PM
pappy that was the gayest post ive ever seen

Pappy
07-06-2007, 02:55 PM

awesome, i wanted it to fit in with 4 pages of GAYNESS!!!

chris46250r
07-06-2007, 02:56 PM

You should change you name to Mix Master Blaster. ******!

07-06-2007, 02:57 PM
You should change you name to Mix Master Blaster. ******!

why? :confused:

chris46250r
07-06-2007, 02:58 PM
You seem so educated in rap and think blasters are the fastest thing around.

07-06-2007, 03:00 PM
chris46250r You seem so educated in rap and think blasters are the fastest thing around.

I know a thing or 2 about hip hop, and blaster can be BUILT to be pretty darn quick :cool:

07250ex
07-06-2007, 03:01 PM
pappy that was hilarious lol

chris46250r
07-06-2007, 03:01 PM
I know a thing or 2 about hip hop, and blaster can be BUILT to be pretty darn quick :cool:

I rest my case.

07-06-2007, 03:06 PM
59 hp blasters are pretty quick... not to mention i listen to hip hop every day...

anyways back to the topic, 2pac aint coming back and everyone knows it

chris46250r
07-06-2007, 03:14 PM
59 hp blasters are pretty quick... not to mention i listen to hip hop every day...

anyways back to the topic, 2pac aint coming back and everyone knows it

Well big fricking deal. I brush my teeth everyday but I aint a dentist. Please dont get started on the mega power Blasters again.

07-06-2007, 03:16 PM
i said, lets get back on topic...silly

Pappy
07-06-2007, 03:19 PM
5 pages of stupidity is 4 pages to many

have a nice weekend:)