PDA

View Full Version : have a safe and happy 4th

hotquads1
07-04-2007, 08:24 AM
hey guys,
I guess I am the new guy on the DRR forum .
i've been reading the post and it looks like this is a great place. bulldog and wizard have been telling me to come join in the fun so here I am, I am father to a couple of racers and and a forever learnig wrench wanna-be so I am looking forward to getting some good ideas. Everyone have a safe and happy 4th of july!

HOTQUADS1

riding4fun
07-04-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by hotquads1
hey guys,
I guess I am the new guy on the DRR forum .
i've been reading the post and it looks like this is a great place. bulldog and wizard have been telling me to come join in the fun so here I am, I am father to a couple of racers and and a forever learnig wrench wanna-be so I am looking forward to getting some good ideas. Everyone have a safe and happy 4th of july!

HOTQUADS1

Is that you Marc?
Welcome to the board.

Darrell

Steven623
07-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Hi Marc,
Where have you been?

Steven

forgiven
07-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Welcome Marc

drr wizard
07-04-2007, 08:41 PM
bout time Marc,
good to hear from you, I want you to send me a DC swingarm . sent you a private message. All of you folks out there don't let this guy fool you, he is one of the best cvt techs in the business and has built some very fast quads. O K Marc that should be worth some kinda discount .haha
drr wizard

hotquads1
07-05-2007, 01:42 PM
thanks for the greeting,
Hi darrell ,yea its me , I read the kids have been racing some , COOL !.
Hi Steven , is Travis still winning ?
hello mr Churchill
O K bulldog where you at , put down that drill and that OKO come say hello ! lol

hotquads1
07-05-2007, 03:24 PM
And drr wizard , flattery will get you the same great prices as usuall ! lol

Nichols Atvs
07-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Welcome to the forum your in for some knowlage and comedy
youll get hooked then you will be on here all the time just dont tell the wife she wouldnt understand

Heath