PDA

View Full Version : Another new guy

dman250
07-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Ok well i am thinking about starting to gncc I was thinking about racing in round 9 at somerset. Do any of u guys no anything about this track?

I was also wandering what kinda of stuff that u guys that u need to race, I know the kill switch and nerfs, but what about wideing kits or skids?

Thanks

SwainRacing
07-04-2007, 11:25 AM
The Somerset is a brand new GNCC track for this year. I dont think any one will know what it is like till we race it.

You do need a teather Kill Switch, helmet, goggles, gloves and boots to race. You dont need Nerf to race the GNCC. You want a near stock or only a .5" over set up for GNCC racing. Suspension is where you want to sink your money into. Most stock engines put out enough power to race in the woods. Most of it is rider. If you are a great rider and can use all the stock power then maybe do some engine mods.

I would try a few first and see if you want to keep doing it befor you sink a lot of money into you atv.

Most are going to tell you to sink you hard earned money in the the Suspension first. Good tires would be my next step.
Good luck. What class will you be racing in? I am going to try and mak this race also. I will be in the 36+c class. Any other question feel free to ask!

dman250
07-06-2007, 03:58 PM
thanks for the help
I was thinking of racing the 350 sport class