PDA

View Full Version : spacers

dman250
07-03-2007, 10:02 AM
I have a few questions about spacers

What is the difference between the Dura Blue Graph-Lite EZ Fit spacers and the Dura Blue Graph-Lite? the ez fits are 30 bucks more. Is the only difference that they fit easier

And I was also wandering that if it is just over all use of the spacers or if its just one big jump that can bend the axle, and how big is to big ?

Thanks

300exOH
07-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by dman250
I have a few questions about spacers

What is the difference between the Dura Blue Graph-Lite EZ Fit spacers and the Dura Blue Graph-Lite? the ez fits are 30 bucks more. Is the only difference that they fit easier

And I was also wandering that if it is just over all use of the spacers or if its just one big jump that can bend the axle, and how big is to big ?

Thanks

EZ fit will bolt over you existing wheel studs. The graphlite requires that you remove the stock ones and replace them with longer bolts(that always come loose by the way)

How far is too big for jumping?...It depends on how you land. lol Small table tops and doubles should be okay but anything more would be risky.

mx825
07-03-2007, 07:32 PM
A 35ft triple bent the crap out of mine a few weeks ago.

Honda10
07-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Can Someone tell me if they have the Dura Blue Gragh-lite or the UM rear wheel spacers for the 250ex? And Can u also tell me if they will fit on the stock rims or will they need to be filed down to fit?

mx825
07-03-2007, 09:48 PM
They'll fit your rims and hubs if the bolt pattern is 4/110 [rear] or 4/144 [front] It doesn't really matter what kind of wheel spacers you get, you'll bend you axle before they ever break. [that goes for the rear anyway]