PDA

View Full Version : Little Sahara, OK July 6th-8th

Yee-Haw_400EX
07-02-2007, 08:01 PM
I'll be out there with my closest friends. I'll probably take both of the wheelers in my siggy.

tar
07-03-2007, 04:18 PM
Be very prepared for the bugs!! I have 73 misquito bites!! We were there just this last weekend in the morning nobody was there then they showed up that afternoon. The sand was rough as hell from all the rain but we still had a good time.

Yee-Haw_400EX
07-03-2007, 04:40 PM
We probably aren't going now thanks to my friend. :mad:

piggsy
07-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by tar
Be very prepared for the bugs!! I have 73 misquito bites!! We were there just this last weekend in the morning nobody was there then they showed up that afternoon. The sand was rough as hell from all the rain but we still had a good time.

tar, have you gone to LS in the winter? Let me know what is was like. It seems like that would be a nice time to
go.

tar
07-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by piggsy
tar, have you gone to LS in the winter? Let me know what is was like. It seems like that would be a nice time to
go.

No I havn't ever been in the winter but I have been when it's been cold if it counts. I went Febuary this year and the sand was like frozen (till the sun came out) so the dunes weren't peaked but you get good hook up and the sand was smooth.