PDA

View Full Version : Sniper shoots again

Taco
10-22-2002, 07:58 AM
Damn looks like the sniper has struck again:mad:

www.cnn.com

Pappy
10-22-2002, 08:02 AM
yup....traffic is so bad here today...road blocks..armed searches etc. i had to detour back to my other warehouse....i didnt wanna get nailed for all the counter sniper weapons im a carring:eek:

NTPRacing#19
10-22-2002, 08:13 AM
i hope they catch this sick fuc|<.

CHAUNCY
10-22-2002, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by 400ex127
yup....traffic is so bad here today...road blocks..armed searches etc. i had to detour back to my other warehouse....i didnt wanna get nailed for all the counter sniper weapons im a carring:eek:
lol

Pappy
10-22-2002, 09:49 AM
they just reported here that the bus driver who was shot this morning died.....thats #10 dead:grr

NTPracing22
10-22-2002, 01:02 PM
this guy deff. knows that he's doin. but the cops are a step behind...think the guy would drive around the city for a bit..when he knows cops are gonna block off the roads asap. by the time the cops arrive at the scene, he's already been on the freeway, then back off at the next town....

Striker49
10-22-2002, 03:37 PM
Kenny, you just need yourself an armored transport. Bulletproof windows, radar, etc... :eek:

The po-pos did talk to the sniper once didnt they but the communication wasnt clear? I havent heard alot the past few days. :confused:

flyin#5
10-22-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Striker49

The po-pos did talk to the sniper once didnt they but the communication wasnt clear? I havent heard alot the past few days. :confused:

i knew that sprint wireless guy was behind this!

i bet the snipers wife told him to get a diper, he must have heard "be a sniper" :D

rookiex
10-22-2002, 03:54 PM
Hey kenny what do you think about all this......has any of the shootings been near your house

Pappy
10-22-2002, 04:00 PM
not close to my house...30 miles away tho. but within earshot this mornin...from my office:( not a way to start a day.

he did leave a 3 page letter at the shooting saturday night...the police have released only a sentance from that letter ...it basically said:

"YOU ARE NOT SAFE...YOUR CHILDREN ARE NOT SAFE"

so how do i feel? scared....i cant tell you the level of training i have...but anyone that has ever hunted knows what a person witha scoped rifle and the will to kill can do.

i fear for everyone in this area....it aint over yet. i believe he will shoot another kid soon....and also a police officer.

all bullchit aside.....i would very much like to see this man caught and studied. he has some very serious problems that need to be revealed and maybe we can learn a little about what causes this. then i would like to see him put to death.

10-22-2002, 04:09 PM
This may Piss some of you off, but i believe that the people are ASKING for it, not neccesarily the people he is shooting, but when i turn on the TV, an it says, 'this guy is such a coward,we have caught him now'- then 5 mins later "oh well the police got the wrong guy, there has been someone else shot'- i wish he would start shooting the people doig these news stories, because they are just MAKING it worse... but i do feel for the familys and there is nothing to be scared about, its not like being scared is going to help..... i agree with you kenny, we should study him, then kill him, but let the peoples families shoot him with a gun.... that would be the right thing to do i believe

*K*

Pappy
10-22-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by HookKillaz6969
its not like being scared is going to help.....

*K*

hehe....come live here for a few days.....and pump gas.....and get on a bus.....and walk outta the store ...etc.....you cant help but be scared.

yeah...we are sucking it up.....but he will get caught....it just aint no fun livin here right now...lol:rolleyes:

10-22-2002, 05:09 PM
u guys r doing exactlyy what the sniper wantas u to do get people to no what he is doing n to get peopel form doin there normal things to do he wants us to talk abotu it n be scared from it:(

rookiex
10-22-2002, 05:14 PM
Kenny if you got kids or anything....be carefull man....remember what he said cuz that would freak me out a little....if he dose not have any remorse for kids thats just plain crazy

cool 300ex
10-22-2002, 05:24 PM
man this guy is makeing me mad :mad: i hope he gets it soon

Pappy
10-22-2002, 05:35 PM
i never said we have stopped doin what we do...lol but bet yer arse im lookin before i get outta the truck and leave the store....you cant help but not to. and thats total bullchit if you think we are doing what he wants us too......he is a killer....plain and simple friggon sychopath. wtf are we supposed to do...lol

it would be a lil different if everyone walkin the stteets was armed to the teeth and we could fight back....aweful damn hard to catch a sniper....and this aint no small town were talkin bout here....big arse area he has claimed as his.

10-23-2002, 01:24 PM
i meant how he wants use to be scared but i see that u guys r being strong so........

Pappy
10-23-2002, 01:27 PM
well....i watched today as elemantary kids got off the school bus and were told to run into the school. the teachers and parents made a wall so to speak along each side of the kids . its crazy .

10-23-2002, 06:22 PM
im really sorry to hear that kids have to do that im 14 n sure im a lil scared up i live up north so..

QuadTrix6
10-23-2002, 06:26 PM
we need to kill him asap...i hope we don't get him alive, i want someone to snipe his *** :eek:

Pappy
10-23-2002, 06:31 PM
well...if i could get a message to him would be:

HEY ASSMUNCH.....ONCE WE CATCH YOU...I AM GOING TO SHOOT YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS...LIKE YOU HAVE THESE OTHER FOLKS.

probly wouldnt cuz they are innocent too...but maybe it would get him mad enough to make a mistake....the sob hasnt so far:(

CHAUNCY
10-23-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by flyin_400EX

i knew that sprint wireless guy was behind this!

i bet the snipers wife told him to get a diper, he must have heard "be a sniper" :D

lol
that is funny
I hope they get this guy soon
I would be scared livin there and hearing the shots
Good luck and i hope you or someone you know is not next

NTPracing22
10-23-2002, 07:29 PM
i hope sometime when he's lookin threw his scope at his next victom, some sniper from the secret services or somethin shoot threw his scope into his eye....like in saving private ryan....
sometimes i have cruel and unusual thoughts...it's fun