PDA

View Full Version : Rain drenched mud-fest

STOCKRACING917
07-02-2007, 06:57 AM
CONGRATS TO ALL THE MINIS WHO SURVIVED THIS WEEKEND AT MUDDY CREEK. SURE LIVED UP TO IT'S NAME , DIDN'T IT?? GOOD JOB LITTLE GUYS, WE WERE PROUD OF YOU ALL !!!

dodgepower
07-02-2007, 07:11 AM
Yes what a mess.

We would like to give a big thanks to a few people that helped us along the way to get to even run this weekend. We broke friday in 1st practice on the second corner. Needless to say 7 hrs later and numerous changes and all it was fixed but not till practice was over. Anyways thanks Rick Stockton for some insight, Brad Sims, Terry Havert, and Mr Howard(sorry forget your first name) for some part swapping and eventual fix, and a good friend Mike Gleason who on the phone helped a bit...

Austin really appreciated it and even though the results werent too good this weekend he sure wanted to do good to show everyone thanks.............

Maybe see ya in Loretta's

LONG LIVE THE CVT BOULEVARD

etondaddy
07-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Congratulations to all you guys sounds like it was pretty tough. We only raced one National but I can’t stop feeling we’re part of the family. lol We got hotel reservations for Loretta’s , looks like we’ll be seeing you guys one more time this year.

Kyle’s been doing good last week he got his first, 1st place in the PAMX series. And this weekend he got a first and second. Sounds like we had better weather than you guys. Both days were great no rain and in the eighties. And my wife works at the track, two days of free racing is cool.

We had our problems also I helped with a broken axel, swing arm, and tie rod end. All ya how could I forget the crank, thank God I had bearings and seals with me. There’s nothing like knocking a jog motor down on a tailgate of a pickup in the middle of the night. lol

But you know there’s no better feeling when, as your knocking in a crank bearing in and your son ask you if his buddy Ricky’s quad going to run tomorrow, and you look him in the eye and say ya buddy…… ya buddy it’s going to run, and he runs away yelling for Ricky to tell him he’s quad going to run tomorrow. Then you take a big hit out of your b**r and think to yourself boy I hope I just didn’t lie to him. lol

Again great job to all you CVT guys hope to see ya soon.

Sorry for being so long winded
Mike Kozura

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/HD7B1942_edited-1.jpg

Pappy
07-02-2007, 12:44 PM
mud:confused: what mud:p

Bayman111
07-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Ha that mudman is pretty funny, oh and Mr. Howard's first name is Davy. Yeah great job to everyone that came out to MUDDY Creek. I blew my motor probly 2 feet after the transponder/finish line

STOCKRACING917
07-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Hey Bayman how close was that.? Awesome job. Long live the mudman Pappy, just not at the next race..please...lol.

Hey Dodge, your welcome again and again buddy, hang with us.

mini racer #39
07-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Erik loved every minute of the mud on his 90 Saturday. I even had Jerry powerwash the mud off of Erik :blah: I think Jerry enjoyed that more then Erik did though. I got some great pics of the race though!

Bayman111
07-03-2007, 07:48 AM
StockRacing, yeah that was an awesome race, tell Tanner Great job. We will get those shocks to ya ASAP:devil: ;)

dodgepower
07-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Bay

Yall going to IL?

Bayman111
07-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Nah dont think we will make it up there, we still havn't opened up my motor to see what happened. We will be at Loretta's though.

I think that motor is gone for good, There was a realy loud noise that came from the motor right after the finish line, its still getting compression, but I think multiple things blew up simultaniously.

orange xtreme
07-04-2007, 11:44 AM
It was nasty conditions but we got the job done.
congrats to all that endured. We indiana boys don't mind a little mud every now and again ain't that right Erik and Loos.
was glad to see the Simms and Seale's AND the newly formed CVT Boulavard
hey etondaddy tell kyle great job and looking forward to seeing you at loretta's

etondaddy
07-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by orange xtreme

hey etondaddy tell kyle great job and looking forward to seeing you at loretta's
Kyle said thanks, and the same to Caston. If I can make it all come together we'll see at Loretta's

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/Maple_Shade001.jpg