PDA

View Full Version : Honda Parts

computergamer12
07-01-2007, 11:39 PM
400EX Parts
May fit other models check with your dealer...

stock axle
stock carrier
stock swing arm
stock flywheel
stock front shocks

make offer will trade for aftermarket items... i am putting these up for sale but will not sell till i have aftermarket items to replace... these... get what i mean?? if you dont pm me ....

PM ME AND MAKE OFFER....

and if anyone has aftermarket a arms that i can buy or trade i will have stock a arms to trade or sale....

I need some aftermarket wheels too...

I would like to buy black plastic..... if i get black plastic i will have yellow with shaved fronts up for sale too...

if you would like anything or have anything PM ME...

computergamer12
07-03-2007, 09:56 AM
come on guys make me some offers... I now have a set of DG NERFBARS they are slightly damaged.... But send me an offer or POST OFFERS HERE OR PM ME... I NEED THESE GONE ASAP....

atvhonda-rider
07-03-2007, 03:37 PM
sounds like your in the dilemma of building a quad with no cash... i feel ya! best advice (how i got started years ago) save up $500 or even $250 by work and buy small stuff or cheaper items such as wheels rims or axle (used in good shape tho, find deals! ebay and these forums) and once you replace the stock, sell your stock, axles and swingers go fast and easy so do tires, so if you can repalce them they'd be easy to make money off of and use the money you made off stock stuff and save for new big items or just more misc.! once you get this started its an endless money in and out, then you'll find yourself down the road with the quad you want, sadly a bada** quad doesnt get built over night, i kno i wish it would! even if you're rich it takes time to install and order ; ) be patient bro, it'll happen!

the Z Man
07-04-2007, 09:43 AM
60 shipped on the swinger, can replace with cracked one...

kuke
07-04-2007, 04:12 PM
how much for the front shocks?