PDA

View Full Version : Youth videos

LilQJ
07-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Do you think they will ever make a vidoe thats dedicated to the Youth riders and racers?
I have some dirt bike vidoes that are youth only riders .
It would be way cool if they made one for quad riders.:)
There isnt much of that(and I do mean ISNT MUCH) in the other vidoes, and we are a huge growing class that ride our butts off!:macho

miller821
07-01-2007, 09:25 PM
The only problem with this is that the sales would only probably appeal to the younger riders.

With youth classes rising though, it should just be a matter of time.

coolguy8769
07-01-2007, 10:39 PM
lilQJ you might like this, awsome trailer with some mini's in it

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TrR1tO2KedI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TrR1tO2KedI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Jeff

QuadJunkies
07-01-2007, 11:37 PM
That was Bad @$$!!:cool:

Ive got my music all picked out for my video Ill be making...
Im hoping for enough footage of the youth and the other misc. classes to make and end of the WORCS serries video.
She is right though, the youth classes race there tails off and some you would swear were the big dawgs!:macho

Who knows... maybe some day ;)

wvspeedfreak
07-02-2007, 10:34 AM
I think an ATVriders mini quad riders video would be cool :macho

tgreenz400
07-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by LilQJ
Do you think they will ever make a vidoe thats dedicated to the Youth riders and racers?
I have some dirt bike vidoes that are youth only riders .
It would be way cool if they made one for quad riders.:)
There isnt much of that(and I do mean ISNT MUCH) in the other vidoes, and we are a huge growing class that ride our butts off!:macho In Huevos 9 their is a mini quads section...isnt much, but its a start

QuadJunkies
07-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
I think an ATVriders mini quad riders video would be cool :macho

That would be!:cool:

Ghost-Rider
07-02-2007, 12:10 PM
I think eventually it will come but as of now most people want to see freestyle and the pros.But i think if someone makes a mini vid more would follow.

416exfreak
07-02-2007, 12:16 PM
I swear I saw Cody (pappys son) in that trailer.....on the 300ex...:eek2: :eek: