PDA

View Full Version : Z400 For Sale

eastbo78
07-01-2007, 01:23 PM
I am trying to sell my 2004 LTZ 400. It has a couple of scratches on the plastics but all in all it is a clean bike. Low hours I think that it only has about 50 to 65 hours on it max. I am asking $4500 OBO for the following.

Quad
Rear ITP Sand Star tires L/R
Quadworks High flow air filter
Outerwears filter cover
13t sprocket
all of the stock parts that were removed

I also have an extra stock silencer that I cannibalized for the spark arrester. I cut the spark arrester off of the original end cap so I had a little more air without all of the extra noise of just taking the end cap off. I have the other spark arrester to make it legal for the U.S. Forestry Dept. I have done oil changes at the beginning of every spring since I bought it and another oil change around the middle of July. I used BelRay Thumper engine oil and a K&N oil filter every time. I am a mechanic so; I believe in regular preventative maintenance. I greased everything that I could and I used BelRay chain wax after every ride. I feel bad about selling the quad because I really, really enjoy riding it but I am taking on a new hobby because the family can’t ride with me on the quad. I am going to buy a ski/wakeboard boat and I need the money for this expensive hobby. If you would like to see more pictures than the ones in the link below PM me and I will e-mail them to you.

My Quad Pics (http://rides.webshots.com/album/558631080EXUEcH)