PDA

View Full Version : blingstar heel guards

450Rfutureracer
06-29-2007, 09:04 PM
i jus bought these from hellbound racing on ebay, they are a pain to install i only got the left on installed. i need a longer bolt for the right to hold the heel guard on its the bolt where the subframe attaches to the frame. is there something im doin wrong? can someone help me

TRX450RACER174
06-29-2007, 10:02 PM
Sorry to say those things are a big P.O.S. thats why Blingstar does not make them any more and is making new nerfs with the heel guard built into them, sorry to say that but i was going to purchase those for my R and when they discontinued them i called them and asked why and they said to many problems.

450Rfutureracer
06-30-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by TRX450RACER174
Sorry to say those things are a big P.O.S. thats why Blingstar does not make them any more and is making new nerfs with the heel guard built into them, sorry to say that but i was going to purchase those for my R and when they discontinued them i called them and asked why and they said to many problems.
they are junk dont fit at all dont buy ever u have to bend them around to fit and they are junk, i wish i would have found this out earlier thanks hope i can get them to fit

MO-EX-RIDER
06-30-2007, 06:12 PM
how long did it take to recieve the guards? i bought a bumper on ebay from them over 1 month ago and still nothing? and their communication sucks too :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:

450Rfutureracer
06-30-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by MO-EX-RIDER
how long did it take to recieve the guards? i bought a bumper on ebay from them over 1 month ago and still nothing? and their communication sucks too :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:
it took we a week to get them and i called them several times and no answer they are a very good ebayer