PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks

JForestZ34
06-29-2007, 08:21 PM
So whose lighten these babies off this year. Got to make my annual run to go get some..:D

James

05Z400rdr
06-29-2007, 08:30 PM
my cuzins always get tonssss of it n light it off. all our family comes to watch..its actually a pretty big show kinda..

livetoride
06-29-2007, 09:34 PM
I don't even know if there will be many people around here with fireworks this year because of all the f***in rain.:cuss: its been raining here for the past month every other day and lately its been raining nonstop here for the last two weeks, and just in the last 2 days we've had over 4" of rain pluss what its rained in these 2 weeks of nonstop rain. and its really p***in me off:scary: because we usually have a huge fireworks show in my neighborhood, which I'm not to sure if we are going to have this year now. :(

ShiftFMX
06-29-2007, 09:36 PM
Theres Been damn near a drought here in SE Michigan. But you can beat the Sunny Days at 75 degrees! But my grass is starting to fry :grr:

yamaha250f
06-29-2007, 10:50 PM
I should have a good 4th of July. I confiscated about $3,000 in fireworks from a guy sellin them out of his basement. The department is setting them off in the baseball field for the town. The beauty of it all is the guy that we confiscated them off of only lives about 3 blocks away from where they are going to be set off.

Ghost-Rider
06-30-2007, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Theres Been damn near a drought here in SE Michigan. But you can beat the Sunny Days at 75 degrees! But my grass is starting to fry :grr:

Didn't you get them thunderstorms few days back?

I wasn't gonna get any because of the lil juniper bush accident :rolleyes: . but i ended up havin my freidn get me some so i got some mortars and stuff.

Scott-300ex
06-30-2007, 05:39 PM
Well I'll be setting off like $10,000 shows, LoL.

I shoot for professional display, the ones you go and watch, so its fun and free for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:devil: