PDA

View Full Version : If you dont have nerf bars...get them.

honda6490
06-29-2007, 08:18 PM
Just slipped off the peg on my z, punctured a huge hole in my leg by my knee. Needed 4 stitches inside, and 11 outside, 15 total. I'm getting nerf bars now. I was being dumb and not wearing pants just had shorts on. It was stupid but I'm defiantly buying nerfs now. I was just saying 2 days ago how pointless they were and I shouldn't waste my money...hah.

Zach

indyZrider
06-30-2007, 12:18 AM
nerfs and under armor-the 2 things you cant afford to be without! you didnt have nerfs on the relic? (400ex)

honda6490
06-30-2007, 07:22 AM
yep had them on the 400ex got them right before I sold it lol. And how it goes if I had bought them this probably wouldn't have happened anyway lol.

Byte
06-30-2007, 12:21 PM
Always a first priority for me. At least you didn't roll over your foot too!

honda6490
06-30-2007, 03:40 PM
Yea haah well I kinda did but not really so nothings hurt as far as bones go luckily. I've been bored out of my mind today. I guess the next few weeks will give me time to put my new stuff on and get the z all prettied up. (oh yea and buy nerf bars)

quadmax23
07-01-2007, 09:18 PM
ya nerf bars deff. helped me the other day

i was riding with one of my freinds and he has a yz 85 so of course the only speed we know is fast!!

and was in the top of 3rd and tryed to slide the back end around a turn and then saw a stump on the side faceing the trail and right before i hit it in my head i was thinkin '' Ooo this is gonna suck''' then the back right tire hit it and i flew off and and 4 wheeler fliped once but if the AC nerfs wouldnt of been there it would of rolled way faster and probly on top of me
but ya bent the handle bars and stuff its not new any more lol

Moto250X_Rider
07-01-2007, 11:13 PM
as an EX 250 dirtbike rider nerfs saved my feet many of time it was hard for me to not put my foot down goin around turns or when i would go up on 2 wheels to correct myself.....so nerfs were a must for me i was so use to using my feet to balance....it was hard o break the habbit