PDA

View Full Version : Black River Falls, WI

HiperEX
10-21-2002, 07:54 PM
Has anyone been on the black river falls trails in wisconsin?? I really want to go on them and me and my dad and my uncles are goin up there sometime next summer but the Cheese County trails are the closest to us.

roostin_dale
10-25-2002, 09:34 PM
ive been there. it is fun but not too challenging. Be sure to have a state sticker. we got a fine for no stickers and no spark arrestors.

you will meet plenty of friendly people there. But some Jack @$$es on banshee's go up there and dont care about anyone but theirselves.

oynot400
11-04-2002, 10:27 AM
Black River is a good time. If you are really moving you need to keep a good look ahead, you never know what is around the next bend. :eek:

spliffy
11-12-2002, 11:14 AM
What Do You Need A Sticker For... Is It A Park Or Something? I Ride In Wisconsin All The Time & I Am From MN & Never Needed A Sticker... Snowmobiling Yes... But Not Wheeling :confused:

Doibugu2
11-12-2002, 11:18 AM
In WI, your supposed to have a DNR sticker if your riding on state land.

When we went, we spent like an hour trying to find a place that sold the stupid sticker. We never found anyplace that was open, so we just rode without it.

HiperEX
11-13-2002, 09:16 PM
yep in wisconsin need the state sticker its just like how u need a regristration sticker on a vehicle ive got one on mine

spliffy
11-14-2002, 03:49 PM
Well... Then I Will Consider Myself Lucky Cuz I Ride Almost Every Weekend In WI & Have Never Boughten A Sticker.. Maybe Its Just In State Parks Or Something & Thats Why I Have Never Needed One? Owell.. I Spose Now I Might As Well Not Buy One Until Next Year :p