PDA

View Full Version : How?!?

JRP
06-29-2007, 10:54 AM
I just got the new issue of QUAD in the mail today, and they inteviewed chad weinen.... They keep saying, hes a big dude, and i know he is, but when i found out that he is 6' and 200lbs, i thought that was crazy. Just how fast he is on that quad... The "how" part is this..... Im 6' and im 164lbs, and ive still got fat on me that i need to loose, so the thing im asking is this. Is chad just built like crazy to weigh 200lbs? Might be a stupid thread, but i thought it was crazy when i read that he is 200lbs. lol

Pappy
06-29-2007, 11:24 AM
I will call harlen and ask him to have chad strip down to his skivies for a picture for you...lmao:devil:

Joe Byrd is a big guy, much taller then I thought, Natalie is ripped, and a few others much much slimmer and smaller. I think the big guys have an adavntage simply because they can man handle their quad, but being bigger also zaps energy much much faster as well.

it was a good interview however!

REDRIDDER
06-29-2007, 11:30 AM
why do they call you Pappy,are you just an older guy that owns a paint and powder coat shop or what cause when i think of a pappy its my granfather lol...

JRP
06-29-2007, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I will call harlen and ask him to have chad strip down to his skivies for a picture for you...lmao:devil:

Joe Byrd is a big guy, much taller then I thought, Natalie is ripped, and a few others much much slimmer and smaller. I think the big guys have an adavntage simply because they can man handle their quad, but being bigger also zaps energy much much faster as well.

it was a good interview however!

haha na pap, ur good, don't worry about it. lol. i just couldnt believe he weighs 200lbs. Ive stood next to byrd before and he is tall, like 6'3 or 6'4? And ive seen natalie and like you said, he is ripped, thats why he always said he is stronger through the whoops becasue he has alot of upper body strength.