PDA

View Full Version : whats a fair price

lytninstruck
06-28-2007, 11:34 AM
guys i am selling a 1996 yamaha blaster. i recently tok the bike apart and put new bearings and rollers on it and painted the frame, swinger, and a-arms yellow. i put aftermarket stock style purple fenders on it, and a new aftermarket seat cover. it has itp polished wheels with rzr tires. it has dg alloy nerfbars, motion pro twist throttle, and i bought bu havent installed a oil injection block off but thats no big deal. the fourwheeler has a fresh 240 big bore engine in it. the guy i got the fourwheeler gave me the engine to put in it b/c he broke the ord in the factory engine. i opened the cylendar and saw that the piston was atleast a new forged piston, so i know it isnt a stocker. but i cant actuly confirm that it is a 240. but nehow i am trying to sell it to buy some really expensive plane tickets for next month. si was planning on asking 1700 so people could talk me down is this a fair price. also the fourwheeler comes with a complete blaster that could be used for parts or just put a motor in it and ride it. so what ya think am i asking to much or am i inthe right ball park

culichi
06-28-2007, 12:31 PM
i think its a little low but post some pics!

ryansblaster
06-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by culichi
i think its a little low but post some pics!

that isn't low you'll be lucky if you get 1500 for it blasters don't sell for very much anymore.

seth65
06-28-2007, 06:49 PM
that is true, but he could easily get 2grand, depending on how it looks.

lytninstruck
06-28-2007, 08:31 PM
yeah i think it looks pretty good i just wish i knew how to upload pics for yall to see everytime i try it sais the pic is too large

Gray33
06-28-2007, 08:46 PM
thoguht u sold it?

Gray33
06-28-2007, 08:52 PM
hmm since everyone else likes to post my past threads i would like people to go to his previous thread and check out what he said. on that thread he said he sold his blaster and took it to the ladys house

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=305162

Big_T
06-28-2007, 10:37 PM
i think he ment the 300 because he said atthe end now if i could just get the blaster sold.

lytninstruck
06-29-2007, 01:33 PM
yeah that was definately my bad i meant to say i sold the 300ex. i need to sell the blaster. the blaster will in no way bring what the 300 sold for i wish it would though. but yes you are correct i said in the post i sold the blaster but at the end i do say i wish i could sell the blaster. but if anyone can host images id be glad to email you some so i can post it to see what yall think is a fair price right now i have it listed on a site called craigslist.com for 1700 obo for it and the parts quad.

honda450rider33
06-29-2007, 03:41 PM
like the other guy said you could probrably get 2grand for it depending on how it looks