Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Sales Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax < BR>School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago,
and our nation was the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What the hell happened? Can you spell "politicians!"

And I still have to "press 1"
for English.

ATV Chic
06-28-2007, 07:40 AM
god i'm depressed now :ermm: lol

GPracer2500
06-28-2007, 09:37 AM
Eh. Try living in Europe for a while and see how those (extremely high) tax rates suit you. Or, you can try going down to Mexico to enjoy their low tax rates and see how much financial prosperity you'll enjoy. Point is, all things considered we've got it pretty good.

250r4life
06-28-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by GPracer2500
Eh. Try living in Europe for a while and see how those (extremely high) tax rates suit you. Or, you can try going down to Mexico to enjoy their low tax rates and see how much financial prosperity you'll enjoy. Point is, all things considered we've got it pretty good.

i agree... i always say that although there is a lot wrong with the US and a lot of stuff is backwards, i wouldnt live anywhere else...

and i have lived out of the country for nearly 2 years... USA is still the best nation on earth...

250r4life
06-28-2007, 10:24 AM
however... i do agree... its ridiculous as most of our tax dollars are not used efficiently... i graduated in accounting, and i would leave upset from my tax classes every day, as i learned more and more how the governent tries to dip into our pockets any chance they get...

however, tax classes were also my favorite, and were the only books i opened in college, as i loved learning how to keep my money away from the government...

coolex
06-28-2007, 10:25 AM
we dont have sales taxes here in nh, so pretty much the whole tax his pants, table, beers, cigars, shirts and everythign else does appl, we do get taxed on prepared food though, like mcdonalds.

cdrookie
06-28-2007, 10:30 AM
ya, we got it pretty good but it should/could be alot better! makes me sick to see a third of my pay going to the goverments pockets. if these lawmaking politicians payed for their own gas do you think gas prices would be so high?

here's a little story...
a co worker of mine, while working in the houston, tx area, got sick and went to the doctors, they told him they didn't accept our insurance(that us single people pay $300 a month for). he looked around the waiting room and noticed he's the only american there. he then tells the receptionist he has no insurance. she says what? he said i have no insurance, now the doctor can see me. she still looks puzzled???? he looks around the waiting room and she finally gets it and tells him rather rudely to leave.

this country needs to quit worrying about foreigners and their countries and start concentrating on ours. which will never happen till all the politicians are off of capital hill.

red2004 TRX450R
06-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Certainty? In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.
Benjamin Franklin

coolex
06-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by red2004 TRX450R
Certainty? In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.
Benjamin Franklin

isnt there a family refusing to pay there taxes and there like baraked on the property and a guy thats runnign for president is giving them support.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/21/tax.evaders.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest

theyve been in there for a while lol since snow was on the ground so atleast 4 months

06-28-2007, 10:57 AM
i heard now they want to pass a law saying that if a relative dies, the familly gets nothing, the government will take it all :rolleyes:

There is also a tax if you make more then 500 grand a year, so mathematically you would be further ahead if you only made 490 grand vs 505 grand...dont make sense, it should all be a percentage of what you make...

Really IMO i think most of the government should be picked off, alot of them are theifs, no worse then anyone you meet on the street.