PDA

View Full Version : flat river

ronnie
06-27-2007, 07:33 PM
60% percent for next friday maybe it will rain .

old-XC-guy
06-28-2007, 06:21 AM
One can only hope !!!

SHEP400EX
06-28-2007, 09:28 AM
oh well it wont be the first time we are hot and dry! im in! its still a great race and i cant wait.

tprender
06-28-2007, 05:29 PM
If you all drink alot of water and then pee in front of your pits area. There will not be any dust problem. I will be working on this the night before, but it will not be water that I will be drinking.

SHEP400EX
07-05-2007, 05:07 PM
tom can we camp out at the track this year? i was wanting to come down friday evening.

79400ex
07-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Hey Tony, Tom is already ate the track. He's been there since Sunday.

ronnie
07-05-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
tom can we camp out at the track this year? i was wanting to come down friday evening. you can not camp at race track only on the other side at the park and they are book up .

tprender
07-05-2007, 06:27 PM
I wish that you could, but the park sup. will not let people camp there. It looks like it is going to be hot an dry this year. I think that this will be one of my better race tracks that I have laid out. It will have just about any thing that you can have in a race except water. Oh, I forgot about the start crossing the river.

I hate to say it, but we will have to use "the stratle the front wheel at the start". They will not let us run to the quads like we have done in the past.

We spent the weekend arrowing the atv course. Then came back Tuesday and Wed finishing up the rest. The others are still down there setting up the pits. I had to come home and work today an Friday. Been taking off to many days for the 6 hr races.

tprender
07-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Remember to bring you packet that you got in the mail. That is the signup form from what I have been told.
See you all there Sat.

MO-EX-RIDER
07-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by tprender
I hate to say it, but we will have to use "the stratle the front wheel at the start". They will not let us run to the quads like we have done in the past

the start was the coolest part of this round?? and sounds like the rain missed there last night too? hopefully its tight and technical so the dust does'nt get to bad for the racers:devil:

ronnie
07-05-2007, 09:37 PM
I wish that you could, but the park sup. will not let people camp there. It looks like it is going to be hot an dry this year. I think that this will be one of my better race tracks that I have laid out. It will have just about any thing that you can have in a race except water. Oh, I forgot about the start crossing the river.

I hate to say it, but we will have to use "the stratle the front wheel at the start". They will not let us run to the quads like we have done in the past.

We spent the weekend arrowing the atv course. Then came back Tuesday and Wed finishing up the rest. The others are still down there setting up the pits. I had to come home and work today an Friday. Been taking off to many days for the 6 hr races. tom i will bring you lots of beer so you can pee on the track:D

sspalco
07-05-2007, 09:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tprender

That is just plain stupid. Other series make exceptions to rules for "special" races.

What is up with all the bs this year. It seems like someone is trying to tick off the ATV riders. We decided not to run all of the MHSC races this year and I am glad, considering all the crap going on. I sure hope everything gets worked out soon, cuz we miss being there and were hoping to run the series in 08.

motoboy66
07-06-2007, 10:28 PM
yet another great race I will saddly have to miss. Work decided that it is more important to fly people from Atlanta too Houston. Well I will be thinking about the race as I cruise along at 37,000. Be safe everyone and I will be at the next round.

Todd

Johnny & Monica
07-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66
yet another great race I will saddly have to miss. Work decided that it is more important to fly people from Atlanta too Houston. Well I will be thinking about the race as I cruise along at 37,000. Be safe everyone and I will be at the next round.

Todd

Todd send me your address so I can get the petcock shipped out to you. My email is monicac70@yahoo.com. Thanks!

DJJ450r
07-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Ronnie officially has to retire from the MHSC Pro class and sand bag the +40:blah:

MO-EX-RIDER
07-08-2007, 12:54 PM
great track minus the dust! and what happened here? everyone trying to be 1st into the woods:devil: :devil:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/gixxer-man/Picture002.jpg

DJJ450r
07-08-2007, 01:12 PM
haha nice pic do you have anymore?:blah:

markk
07-09-2007, 03:38 PM
If you all drink alot of water and then pee in front of your pits area. There will not be any dust problem. I will be working on this the night before, but it will not be water that I will be drinking.

Man that didnt work, I tried soakin our pit area with my 18pk of B.L.s but it didnt help! But i do wana appoligise to anyone who got a lil mud on there goggles over by the Ol-White Whale!

I also think that straddling the front wheel of your quad is absolutely the dumbest thing iv ever had to do at any race iv ever ran! I still dont understand what is wrong with the standerd dead engine start!

I like the series, like the people, but hate the start procedure, Thats whats gona keep me from running the series next year more that likely.

tprender
07-09-2007, 04:55 PM
I hope that at the meeting in Dec the start will be changed back to what it was before. What you atv riders need to do, is to tell all of the protmoters that you want it changed back for the atv's. Talking about it on here will do no good. You have to express you opinion to the promoters. They are the ones who will be voting on gettin it changed.

sspalco
07-09-2007, 08:34 PM
I hope that at the meeting in Dec the start will be changed back to what it was before. What you atv riders need to do, is to tell all of the protmoters that you want it changed back for the atv's. Talking about it on here will do no good. You have to express you opinion to the promoters. They are the ones who will be voting on gettin it changed.

Not everybody knows who the promoters are.

DJJ450r
07-09-2007, 08:45 PM
I say we just don't do it:blah: I have nothing to lose why not :devil: and if they don't drop the board or flag then I'll throw a stick up and when it hits the ground GO! its full proof

YAMAHAVIPER
07-10-2007, 12:10 PM
WAS THE RACE ONLY FOR MOTORCYCLES I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY RESULTS FOR ATVS.

DJJ450r
07-10-2007, 12:15 PM
no they had atvs too, Bryan Hulsey won, Jody estes got 2nd, and I got 3rd:macho

smr
07-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Man Hulsey was flying, he passed me on the third lap like I was setting still.

I was really proud of my son. That was his first XC race on the 300ex. He finished 2nd in the 234 class.

tprender
07-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Would someone pass some info on to Kevin Kufahl in the Stock class for me. Tell him that he was only supposed to get a certificate from Pro Armor for winning the stock class at Racers. The stock class doesn't get the Lone Star cerificate at this race.

Larry go back to the 1st page of this topic(I think that it was in this topic) an do some reading to find out about the posting of atv scores.

MO-EX-RIDER
07-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER
WAS THE RACE ONLY FOR MOTORCYCLES I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY RESULTS FOR ATVS.

it will be a couple more days or weeks :confused: :confused: :confused:
im suprised jake has'nt chimed in yet :D

markk
07-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
no they had atvs too, Bryan Hulsey won, Jody estes got 2nd, and I got 3rd:macho

Im down for that!!!, But whos gona start the other lines???

smr
07-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Would someone pass some info on to Kevin Kufahl in the Stock class for me. Tell him that he was only supposed to get a certificate from Pro Armor for winning the stock class at Racers. The stock class doesn't get the Lone Star cerificate at this race.

Larry go back to the 1st page of this topic(I think that it was in this topic) an do some reading to find out about the posting of atv scores.

I will pass the word on to Kevin. Does he need to contact anyone? I know there was some confusen after the race conserning his certificate.

JAKE YATES
07-11-2007, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by MO-EX-RIDER
it will be a couple more days or weeks :confused: :confused: :confused:
im suprised jake has'nt chimed in yet :D

trying to hold back!!!!!!!!

JAKE YATES
07-11-2007, 06:20 AM
TOM-
I ALMOST HATED TO TELL YOU WEAR I WANTED YOU TO PUT THAT HAT...........HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

tprender
07-11-2007, 06:24 PM
That was the reason that I gave it to you. I am smarter that I look. Did you give Carson his present? He most likey will want to put it in the same place as you wanted to put the hat.
Would you all know it, it is going to be cool this weekend.
Up in Wis, we will be wearing coats this weekend at the 6 hr race.

bjones
07-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by JAKE YATES
trying to hold back!!!!!!!!

I Think it is a record the race results are posted already for Flat River

JAKE YATES
07-12-2007, 05:56 AM
i gave carson's present to bryan h. he said he would give it to him.............

yea im glad to see them up so fast myself.....