PDA

View Full Version : SnowShoe 07 Cam Video

Dirtiredneck
06-27-2007, 05:57 PM
OK everyone,

I finally had a chance to run my helmet cam at a race, The thing is that I had some major video problems with the wire pulling out of my camera , So I thought I had recorded an hour of 1 Nice sounding exhaust Clip(alba), but when I started going through the video I noticed that it had actaully been picking up footage off and on for an hour

I have spent a lot of time trying to pick out some good video, this is my first time and this is the first edited video, so bare with me and enjoy, I promise they will get better the more I use it. I will be trying to make one more of the woods section, but the camera got worse at the race went on Check it out.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8004027129292535719

pual0101
06-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Nice VId, good luck with the rest, the start was awesome. Did you run PM? the guys in front of you actually looked kinda slow. That fast part after you dropped over the hill on the start was so fun!!!

Dirtiredneck
06-28-2007, 02:55 PM
I ran AM, Might run PM next year. I need to get on the quad more, but this was my first race for the year, been busy...I was catching a lot of people on the uphills and in the woods as the race went on, but then I would either hit a bottleneck or start overheating :( I have made the second video and spent part of the morning editing all the crap out..GOOGLE video would not let me upload it, It is a lot larger then the first one, ended up with good footage..I will try and cut it in half and upload it tonihgt. I will post it on here then...Thanks

poogi
06-28-2007, 10:16 PM
nice vid bro can't wait to see the rest !!!:D

pual0101
06-29-2007, 07:23 AM
AM race huh? what class and row did you run? The bottlenecks were massive out there, i probably saw about 60 or so at one point. This wasn't my first race fo the year but ti was my first ever GNCC. Maybe try photobucket for your vids. we're waiting on em! haha