PDA

View Full Version : Age doesn't matter to Tyayo420! :(

Danooo1
06-27-2007, 04:50 PM
Well I'm next in line to get ripped off, but get this he won't even reply to my 10 year old son on an exhaust system he paid him $230. This was my boys grass cutting money.
If you read this Michael Norman, I'll give you 12 hours to refund my son before I file a police report.

dwalker@tamu.edu

TYayo420
06-27-2007, 08:44 PM
refund sent, as is everyone elses soon as my paypal is not in the negative due to claim things, i have a good reasoning for everything if you have question regarding this email me, i do have these parts i was suppose to sell, but 2 ppl were quick to file a claim after 3 days of not getting there part and my paypal is in a hole now, but the kids money is sent back so clear that up on here, as will everyone elses within a very short time frame, if they get there parts in the mean time, send them back at my expenise.

TYayo420
06-27-2007, 09:02 PM
wanna go back to the thread you went to in the other forum and also clear this up too? it's sent as will everyones be

derekhonda
06-27-2007, 09:20 PM
Good work Tyayo, didn't realize it had only been 3 days though. Good job on the prompt response and stepping up, why couldn't you get it shipped out though?

TYayo420
06-27-2007, 09:23 PM
i have 14 other things to send out for family, and a couple friends, i wanna do it all at once Thursday, but didn't get the chance, oh well, when my pay pal is straightened out with everyone, and itself, ill never help a person even if they need a glass of water to put there house out of a burning fire, if you dont have there items to them in 3 days or so, they flip, so i dont need this b/s and will gladly refund everyone.

if you get ur parts, send it back if u want, ill pay for it.

TYayo420
06-27-2007, 09:24 PM
yeah man, he paid me monday after business hours to send it out, so basically 2 days and then demanding a refund whatever....

i sent the refund back after 5 mins of being home once i got home to see he wanted one, he was fast to email me back, but wont come on and clear it up for proof im not a crook.

tw62t
06-27-2007, 09:29 PM
TYayo420, I needed a carb, you PMd me and said if I send the payment within the hour, youd run down to UPS which is only down the street and ship the carb. I sent the payment then never heard from you again. I sent 2 emails (might have been only 1) and MANY PMs. You replied to none of them!!!!. The only responses I got from you were the one you sent to the moderator on here and Paypal. I received no tracking number or anything. You have crappy communication. Ill be waiting for my refund from you through paypal.
derekhonda, dont be too quick with praise. The other guy whos parts were only bought 3 days ago hasnt even got a tracking number or an email either.

Danooo1
06-27-2007, 09:30 PM
After many posts and PM's sent to Tyayo420, he did refund my boys grass cutting money. Looking forward to a stress free Thursday and hitting the track with my boy. That's where we love to be.

TYayo420
06-27-2007, 09:33 PM
it wasn't many...it was 1, don't exaggerate man, seriously, i don't live on the computer, i was out all night, when i got home i seen it, i had 1 email, 1 pm, 1 post about me, i made it better in 10 mins,.

Danooo1
06-27-2007, 09:39 PM
After this, I'm looking forward to never getting on this website
for a long time.

tim colston
06-28-2007, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Danooo1
After this, I'm looking forward to never getting on this website
for a long time.

Don't let 1 person change your opinion of this website. It isn;t atvriders fault, you chose to do business with the guy. This is the best atv website there is. IMO.

Selland74
06-28-2007, 06:33 AM
Im in line too. If you actually have my plastic, I still want it. even if i have to wait a day or two. people just get nervous when you dont even respond and let them know whats up.

Honda2112
06-28-2007, 09:37 AM
Looks Like Im not the only one I paid him for some Elka Front Shocks an still havent got them, Im starting to think he didnt even ship them by what im reading here... He also want reply back to my PM's or Emails...

gpd005
06-28-2007, 10:20 AM
Hey I'll take my refund and you can keep the shocks! I just want my money back! I'm glad you refunded dan0001's son's money but hey I'd like mine back too. You have obviously gotten your account fixed if you can refund money so hey were's mine at?

Honda2112
06-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Same here you keep the shocks an get me my money back asap, I dont know what your deal is but you can get me my money back an keep the front shocks...

FlyinTRX27
06-28-2007, 11:49 AM
i bought a duncan full exhaust from him about a week ago and i still haven't got a tracknig number or anything. i have sent him like 4 pm's that he hasn't replied to and im out $150 bucks as of now. i eithor want my money or my pipe! also i asked for a pic and he sent me one of an exhaust on ebay. i asked him about this and he said it was his auction. idk but i can guarantee u i wont buy from this guy again unless it gets straightened out.:(

gpd005
06-29-2007, 08:47 AM
still no response out of TYayo420! Your going to get your self in a lot of trouble man! How about you just start refunding everyone's money!

Honda2112
06-29-2007, 11:20 AM
Everyone Im in the same boat as all of yall with him but I talked to him last night on AIM an he told me everyone is going to get there money back the reason that he cant do it now is b/c someone has a claim on his paypal an paypal lock his account which has all of yall money in it an the only reason that he refunded the 10 yr old boy is b/c he set up a new account just for that boy to get his money back... But he said everyone is going to get there money back as soon as they unlock his account which should be Monday or so... But Believe what you want Im still getting my part not a refund...

tw62t
06-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Im the one who has the claim (dont know if anyone else does) but Im not going to stop the claim until I get my money returned because once I close it, I cant open another one on that transaction. I dont need the part I thought I was getting so Id rather have my money. Im done flaming him for now. I was a little rough on the little feller but Im pretty hacked.

Honda2112
06-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Well man, he said he sent you the axle an then you said you didnt want it after it was shipped off but he cant do nothing about it when its being shipped as we speak... You know your keeping everyone else from either getting there money back or there parts... But whatever you feel like...

tw62t
06-29-2007, 04:50 PM
Honda2112, I didnt buy an axle, I bought something else. I talked to paypal and they said he has options on his account that can refund the money. So he needs to sign on to Paypal and go from there. I will not drop the claim until I get my money back. So please get your facts straight brfore you reply.
Thanks

Honda2112
06-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Just saying what he has told me Im not taking sides b/c I still havent got my part either...

AbnMP13
06-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Well I didn't read any of this before I paid him for a cam so in my eyes he has a chance to redeem himself, one of his paypal accounts work, the "foxracing" one does as he accepted my money on the 25th of June.

Honda2112
06-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Yes he told me about that one todfay but now I woudlnt deal with him...

Danooo1
06-29-2007, 10:33 PM
This will be my last post. I just had to warn all you of Tyayo420 latest scam. My son was lucky to get his grass cutting $ back, I mean very lucky. But get this after he refunded my son and tried to show everyone how what a BAD seed he wasn't,,,,, he tried to sell him the Exhaust to him again, don't trust him what so ever. I was just surfing EBay for a exhaust for my boy and yep you guessed it the same exhaust, same exact photo that he sent us. To set the record straight there were many posts, many PM's, not all to the thief, but several, many Emails to him and other honest people. Phone calls made, Pal pal work, I waisted approx. 10-12 hours on the thief. If you lucky to get your money back, don't let him sucker you back in to thinking he has your part. I learned my lesson. I hope it works out for everyone that he conned. and thanks for your support in the threads for my boy. google Tyayo420 he is line all over the place.

TYayo420
06-29-2007, 10:41 PM
for one dude, i never tried re selling you that part, dont start lying after this got settled trying to stir more bs up you lyin sack of ****.

2, who cares where im all over its the f'ing internet dip **** what am i limited to one site?

TYayo420
06-29-2007, 10:42 PM
my latest scam will be a foot in someone's *** for making up lies that never existed.

Selland74
06-30-2007, 01:41 PM
So tell us whats goin to happen. are you goin to send stuff that has been paid for or what. you need to let people know. ive sent you a couple pms. just reply and tell me whats up.

AtvMxRider
06-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by TYayo420
my latest scam will be a foot in someone's *** for making up lies that never existed.

What you need to do before somebody puts a foot up your ****ing *** is get these people either their money or their parts.

TYayo420
06-30-2007, 02:33 PM
anyone who bought stuff from me, PM me your address, what boughten so i can double check my records, and everything will be square by this Friday.

AbnMP13
06-30-2007, 06:00 PM
You got a PM.

TYayo420
06-30-2007, 09:34 PM
where's everyone else?

gpd005
07-02-2007, 08:52 AM
You've got another PM!

Selland74
07-10-2007, 01:33 PM
well guys I got my money back. even though i wanted my parts. i dont know what to think about this whole deal.

Metzroth
07-12-2007, 11:17 AM
Sounds like alot of you need to work on practicing patience. I ordered parts for c&d and it took them 4 weeks to get my parts to me. I didn't file police reports against them. Then, after i waited forever to get the parts and wanted to cancel my order, they said no. So, if one guy who is selling some parts takes a week to ship out parts, thats alot better than a business who takes 4 weeks to get and ship the parts and will NOT refund your money. Atleast not without a ridiculous restocking fee. He even offered to pay for you to ship the parts back to him if im not mistaken. I don't know anyone who has posted on this thread, but i think you are all giving TYayo420 a little bit of a hard time. I've been guilty of bad communication as well, and ive been guilty about complaining of others lack of good communication, but never as ridiculous as what some of you have shown on this thread.

TYayo420
07-12-2007, 01:26 PM
^^ thanks...

i mean i woulda sent parts out, but once i got a paypal payment the next day some dick head on here who made this post, for his kid, whom i found out doesn't have a kid, tried using the kid line, he wanted his money the next day back and messed my paypal up, then everyone got on my **** side started talking **** demanding their money back right away, well, if you removed the claims i can send funds back today, if not you have to wait till i save some money, since one ***ker on here ***ked me over, im not helping a goood damn person on here ever again thanks to Danooo1 i cannot send anything from my paypal cuz most of you still have not removed your pay pal claims on me, and im not using every penny of every check since no one is understanding just demanding money right away like i have tons of cash to just throw away to ppl its owed to you, you'll get it back but if you wont release my paypal account to get your funds, then you might have to wait till i can save the money up since i have some in my paypal but cannot use.

but iull deff be getting the last of the payments out in a few days unless my pay pal is magically un-suspended sooner.

TYayo420
07-12-2007, 01:27 PM
i wouldn't ever order anything from C&D cuz 1, there site is half assed and unprofessional looking for a "business" and also, they have barely any good prices, or alot of stuff is not priced good.

TYayo420
07-12-2007, 01:31 PM
and then, some guy on here says im not reputable and im imature, bt then posts another forum i use, and says to everyone go this site and start with him...how mature are you you ignorant son of a bittch? this **** is pissing me off how asssshole ish ppl are and really need to be kicked in the f'in teeth

tim colston
07-12-2007, 01:35 PM
and then, some guy on here says im not reputable and im imature, bt then posts another forum i use, and says to everyone go this site and start with him...how mature are you you ignorant son of a bittch? this **** is pissing me off how asssshole ish ppl are and really need to be kicked in the f'in teeth

I wouldn't start bashing C&D if I were you. You are asking to get banned.

tim colston
07-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Metzroth
Sounds like alot of you need to work on practicing patience. I ordered parts for c&d and it took them 4 weeks to get my parts to me. I didn't file police reports against them. Then, after i waited forever to get the parts and wanted to cancel my order, they said no. So, if one guy who is selling some parts takes a week to ship out parts, thats alot better than a business who takes 4 weeks to get and ship the parts and will NOT refund your money. Atleast not without a ridiculous restocking fee. He even offered to pay for you to ship the parts back to him if im not mistaken. I don't know anyone who has posted on this thread, but i think you are all giving TYayo420 a little bit of a hard time. I've been guilty of bad communication as well, and ive been guilty about complaining of others lack of good communication, but never as ridiculous as what some of you have shown on this thread.

Yeah but C&d didn;t have something right in front of them. They had to order it. I hope you get all of your stuff straight TYayo420 but you have more that likely ruined your rep, at least for awhile, on here.

Metzroth
07-12-2007, 01:44 PM
I don't see why i would get banned for telling the truth. If you want, I can try to figure out exact dates for you? I just received the last of the parts i ordered about a week ago, and i ordered them in the beginning of june.....(addition): It would have been nice for them to tell me that they had to order everything because they arent anything but a middle man. They stock next to nothing it sounds like and charge the same prices as everywhere else, where i can goto my local dealer pay maybe 15% more and get the part right away.

AtvMxRider
07-12-2007, 01:45 PM
I don't see why i would get banned for telling the truth. If you want, I can try to figure out exact dates for you? I just received the last of the parts i ordered about a week ago, and i ordered them in the beginning of june.

I don't think he was talking about you

tim colston
07-12-2007, 01:45 PM
I could give a crap less when or if you got you parts. I wasn't talking about you. There are always 2 sides to a story. I would be pissed about the bad communication let alone selling the same parts to diffrent people. Like I said there are 2 sides to a story. At least he is making an effort to do the right thing.

TYayo420
07-12-2007, 02:05 PM
well i wasnt selling the same stuff twice, you should see my garage and how much crap i have in there lol i have too much...

well also there are 2 sides of the story im glad some ppl understand, and everything will be settled soon, and idc abt my rep on here, you musta missed my one sentance, i will never help anyone on ehre with anything unless its in person cash for the part in hand, even if there house is on fire, iw ouldnt give anyone on here a glass of water to put it out, thats how mad i got from this danoo1 ***ker and the guy with the axle that started this mess and then everyone claimed im ripping them off after 3 days of paying me so whatever, have no patience, glad this is half over with.

AbnMP13
07-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Only 4 weeks from C&D? Mine took 90 plus days. Some of it was parts on backorder but when their order came in, miraculously mine wasn't there so that took another month.

Sounds like alot of you need to work on practicing patience. I ordered parts for c&d and it took them 4 weeks to get my parts to me. I didn't file police reports against them. Then, after i waited forever to get the parts and wanted to cancel my order, they said no.

TYayo420
07-12-2007, 04:30 PM
ha sounds like a place to not buy from there sit is so bumb and cheezy anyways i would never consider ordering off a site a 8 yr old can make.

wilkin250r
07-13-2007, 04:19 AM
i wouldn't ever order anything from C&D cuz 1, there site is half assed and unprofessional looking for a "business" and also, they have barely any good prices, or alot of stuff is not priced good.

What in the flippin' world does a website have to do with a company's reputation, prices, and ability to fill orders?

My local dealership doesn't have **** for a website, and they do good work, and have a large selection of products in stock.

On the flipside, I know of MANY companies that have fantastic websites, but have horrible customer service, and lousy products to boot.

Many people have had terrific experiences with C&D. I'm not saying you have to change your mind, or that you are obligated to order from them, but honestly, you're bashing them because of their webpage?!? Last I checked, Colby and Dusty were in the business of selling ATV parts, not webpages.

Metzroth
07-13-2007, 07:07 AM
Maybe they should sell websites instead. Atleast then no one has to wait for backordered parts, and you wouldn't expect the ability to cancel an order for a website, or return it.

billyboy
07-13-2007, 07:25 AM
anyone who bought stuff from me, PM me your address, what boughten so i can double check my records, and everything will be square by this Friday.

well I am just curious when I could see something? Its been 3 weeks and 2 days now and nothing?

Danooo1
07-13-2007, 07:37 AM
Hey Tyayo420, I wasn't the first one to see the red flags, AND FOR SURE I WASN'T THE FIRST ONE to post a thread about you, I didn't try to buy a axle it was a exhaust, and you don't have a clue how mad/upset you made my son and I, my family, quad friends and the rest of the people that sent you money. Yeah we begged, and threatened, all we wanted was a stupid part or a PM or Email about what was going on and all this this wouldn't have happened.

FOR THE RECORD I READ THE FIRST POST ON 6-25-07
MY THREAD STARTED ON 6-28-07

TYayo420
07-13-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
What in the flippin' world does a website have to do with a company's reputation, prices, and ability to fill orders?

My local dealership doesn't have **** for a website, and they do good work, and have a large selection of products in stock.

On the flipside, I know of MANY companies that have fantastic websites, but have horrible customer service, and lousy products to boot.

Many people have had terrific experiences with C&D. I'm not saying you have to change your mind, or that you are obligated to order from them, but honestly, you're bashing them because of their webpage?!? Last I checked, Colby and Dusty were in the business of selling ATV parts, not webpages.

haha flippin??

anyways i mean like, when i seen their webpage, it's like a job interview, dress to impress first impression deal, if a company has a crappy site, then it makes me wonder abt them-also, if there middle men thats not a company, from whoever said that it sounds as if you order from them, they order from say HMF get the part YOU want, then mail it to you? what the hell kinda business is that? seems just a middle man aka mark up service, your better off gettin your stuff directly from the maker of the product if that is the case, in whch i dont know for sure, just someone made it sound as such.

TYayo420
07-13-2007, 02:06 PM
what made you upset danoo1? you had no reason to flip, you got money back in 3 days, there was no time in 3 days to have your part by the time you ordered it and paid for it til you demannded money back either, you had nothing to beg about, and your stupid threat didnt get your money back, i was refunding everyone at that point already, i told you the day after you paid me your getting a refund before you asked for one to begin with...

so if everyone thinks threatening me with cops will get your money back sooner my PD number is 5853456350 , you call the cops wont get money back anyways itd make me go to court and stupid **** but you wont recieve money then, so threaten me if you feel that will help like danoo thinks.

i have full intentions of paying everyone back still, and will soon as i have the means or all my paypal is taken care of.

i paid 5 of 8 ppl back so far...
like someone asked, when will you get it, like i keep having to tell the same people, i will be able to pay you back once i save up some more cash to send it out, i have other bills and i cant just take my whole check every week like i did for the other 5 ppl.

what you guys well some dont understand when you put a claim on me on paypal, and you won the decision, paypal then locks my account, i cant use it till me and you resolve it, when there is in suffecient funds in there also cuz they subtracted the money out already, how can i pay you back from paypal when my account is in the negative for one, and my accounts locked??

please stop sending me saying

"i called paypal today they said you can do it from the paypal screen' 3 of you have, do you want a screen shot to prove i cannot cuz my accounts locked?

did any of you who pm'ed me asking or telling me that ask them if his account is locked and in the negative due to 6 claims out can he still send it? no prolly not so dont claim you know it all when you dont ask me whats up with pay pal, also, to the ppl i have paid back, can you go to paypal and resolve this and remove the claim cuz im sick of my crap being locked whenb i paid you back, and i wanna finish everyone else's up cuz i cant keep mking them wait untill i save some money up?

i have a house payment, wheeler one,credit cards (4) even tho there barely anything and a cell bill, plus i need to have some extra cash for the week is why i cant just take the money and pay every single person right away, its like no one gets there is more then yourself owed how can i pay everyone at the sametime? ask the other 5 ppl i paid them back, and ill pay you back to, its just going to be a litle bit.

wilkin250r
07-14-2007, 07:22 AM
haha flippin??

anyways i mean like, when i seen their webpage, it's like a job interview, dress to impress first impression deal, if a company has a crappy site, then it makes me wonder abt them-also, if there middle men thats not a company, from whoever said that it sounds as if you order from them, they order from say HMF get the part YOU want, then mail it to you? what the hell kinda business is that? seems just a middle man aka mark up service, your better off gettin your stuff directly from the maker of the product if that is the case, in whch i dont know for sure, just someone made it sound as such.

It appears you don't know exactly how the business world works.

Companies like HMF are not going to sell you products at cost. If the normal retail price is $249, then HMF is going to sell it to you for $249. However, they will sell to C&D for $199, and then C&D will sell it to you for $249, and take a $50 profit.

It's called a Dealer Cost, and EVERYBODY does it. Either way, whether you buy from C&D, or HMF directly, you are still going to pay $249, because HMF isn't going to give you the dealer price.

However, sometimes you can find a company (like C&D) that is willing to take a $30 or $40 profit instead of $50, so they end cost is only $229-$239. They can do this because they aren't spending a bunch of money (and time) on frivolous costs like web development, or warehouse and stock overhead. They can take less profit because they keep their costs low, and pass the savings on to you, instead of passing the savings over to a web programmer.

You want to complain and bad-mouth, first you need to have a clue how the real world works.

TYayo420
07-14-2007, 12:22 PM
no **** you dumb *** i already knew this....

i said WHAT KINDA OF BUSINESS like other guy said, stocks next to nothing? **** thats nto a business thats a middle man service, you, me or anyone on here can order **** from a company say your a dealer now and sell parets, have someone order from you, then you order froma bigger company get the buyers item, then ship it to the buyer with your name on it, i know how business works you ***k up of life, you wasted your time explaining that duh its obvious....

im saying this though, that is not a real business its a mark up middle man service, a business stocks items not orders stuff when they get a order, ppl should boycott that middle mn and go direct for example hmf to get their parts faster...the only thing C&D does is, make it take forever to get your parts, cuz they don't stock anything, i can run a "business" like this in my basement with my laptop and a email and a crappy site like geo cities, and so can't anyone on here.

hornetgod13
07-14-2007, 04:57 PM
You should spend less time arguing with nearly everyone and straighten out your poor deals with everyone you attempted to sell something to. If you sold and shipped items as effentiently as you respond to posts on here, no one would have a problem with you. Using foul language to respond to others opinions only shows you lack of maturity. I used to have a favorable opinion of you until I read all the negative feedback and seen your poor excuses why you didn't hold up your end of the deal. Your responses only dig you in a deeper hole. I'm really surprised you haven't gotten banned yet. Keep it up and I'm certain you will.

wilkin250r
07-15-2007, 07:35 PM
no **** you dumb *** i already knew this....

Out of respect for those people still trying to resolve issues with you, I'm not going to ban you right away.

ATTENTION: ANYBODY STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH "TYayo420", PLEASE POST YOUR ISSUES RIGHT AWAY. HIS TIME ON THIS WEBSITE IS LIMITED.

tw62t
07-15-2007, 07:58 PM
I wont post this as a problem yet, but Im still waiting for my refund. You'll know when its a problem. :D

TYayo420
07-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Out of respect for those people still trying to resolve issues with you, I'm not going to ban you right away.

ATTENTION: ANYBODY STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH "TYayo420", PLEASE POST YOUR ISSUES RIGHT AWAY. HIS TIME ON THIS WEBSITE IS LIMITED.

how about this, the 3 ppl i owe still, PM me once again your address's name and what you baught, ill write em down send you mine and my number and send me yours, when i sent it oud ill cll u and so forth, then ill delete this stupid *** account cuz the moderator thinks his banning me will make me care when dud ei could give 2 rats ***'s abt this site anymore...ill delete my account, before ya can ban me if deleting is a option i dont want you to get ban happy and think it bothers me id rather do it for you, you think banning me cuz u were captain obvious abt hw a business works effects my life? no, you and everyone i did noty sell anything to, need to mind your own business and stfu and let me fix this on my own, there would be no bad or foul language in here except the n00bs that had no business with me or posting here had to chime in. plain and simple mind ur own to prevent problems.

wilkin250r
07-16-2007, 09:39 PM
need to mind your own business

Actually, I am. When the thread was reported, it BECAME my business.

TYayo420
07-17-2007, 05:40 AM
Actually, I am. When the thread was reported, it BECAME my business.

haha smart @ss

why would it be reported? ppl narc to mods like it will fix a problem, i don't get people who tattle on nothing.

wilkin250r
07-17-2007, 07:01 AM
stir more bs up you lyin sack of ****.

the f'ing internet dip ****

my latest scam will be a foot in someone's ***

some dick head

you ignorant son of a bittch? this **** is pissing me off how asssshole ish ppl are and really need to be kicked in the f'in teeth

Yeah, can't imagine why this thread would ever be reported... :rolleyes:

Metzroth
07-17-2007, 11:15 AM
wilkin, i have great respect for you. ever since i joined this site you have been providing me and others with any information you can on our problems. I'm sure as a moderator, you probably are also a supporter of C&D, but I must say after ordering from them, i will no longer be a supporter of their business, especially after how Colby handled my attempts to cancel my order/return items. After 2 1/2 weeks of waiting, I called several times trying to get ahold of them and leaving voicemails each time. No one ever called me back.(bad communication skills...) After several attempts I left a voicemail stating that I wished to cancel my order for several reasons including the time it was taking to receive my order. I was never told it would take close to a month to receive all my parts. Then about the same time i received my parts, I heard from the machine shop that my head was ruined. A friend of mine(who just placed an order for several thousand dollars worth of parts from C&D) had put my head in a parts cleaner tank and it had eaten away and pitted the aluminum. In defense to C&D they are in no way obligated to make an exception for me or my friend. But if i was business owner, and a customer who ordered thousands of dollars worth of parts called and explained that he had made a mistake and caused his friend (me) to not need the parts he received, I would take them back without charging their ridiculous 25% restocking fee. But, that is not what Colby did, he said he couldn't do that because the policy was 25%. HE MAKES THE POLICIES. He can make exceptions just as easily. I didn't want to return everything, I simply wanted to return what i didnt need without incurring massive restock charges. Anyways, luckily I found someone on here that sympathized with my situation and sold me a head for a decent price. I no longer need to return my parts and everything worked out OK. But just simply knowing that even the circumstances under which I wanted to return my parts didn't make a difference in how it was handled makes me somewhat reluctant to ever order parts from C&D again. Now, I'm not trying to say that TYayo420 is without fault, cursing as much as he has and insulting/threatening people is not how you should conduct yourself on a forum, but I do agree that C&D is not as good of a deal as it is cracked up to be. If I have to pay $10 more on a $250 part and get it 3 weeks sooner, I think i will do that from now on.

wilkin250r
07-17-2007, 05:25 PM
Metz, I understand where you are coming from. You had a bad experience. You shared that bad experience with others. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, even if it is a site sponser.

You had an issue with C&D, but you never tried to convince others not to buy from them, and you never attacked them for silly inconsequentials like their webpage. There is a very big difference between what you have said, and what Tyayo420 said. One was simply sharing a bad experience, the other was an outright attack.

I have no issue with anything you have said or done.

Me, personally, I will continue to do business with them. (In fact, I have an order pending with them as we speak). I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

TYayo420
07-17-2007, 06:04 PM
well why not say order a pipe from hmf or fmf or whatever your ordering thru the maker of the part, you might pay 10-20 more,but get it sooner.

i after usiness, i can do that along with my full time job from home.what metz said wouldnt order a spark plug from c&d if there the only place int he universe who sold them middle manning isnt a

skatrdude20
07-25-2007, 10:27 PM
C&D Racing isnt the GREATEST company, but its not about the money you get taken off of parts or your shipping time, its about supporting the sport. They support this website which YOU are all on, so why not support them in return?

TYayo420
07-26-2007, 05:27 AM
Cause there 2 guys sitting at a office in their own house, whom order a part from say HMF, when it gets ti their home, they then ship it to your home.

why not save 6 weeks and have it shipped to your own house to begin with?

don't count on over nighting from hem haha

derekhonda
07-26-2007, 05:26 PM
Cause there 2 guys sitting at a office in their own house, whom order a part from say HMF, when it gets ti their home, they then ship it to your home.

And you have been real speedy with your parts for sale too...

tw62t
07-26-2007, 06:28 PM
YO YO, are you saying (since you make no sense at all when you type) that C&D Racing is done out of their house? If that is what you are saying, youre wrong. Ive been to the shop. Maybe you should concentrate on getting your job in order, making money to pay off the guys you screwed out of money and then go be a good father figure to this supposed baby youre having. BTW, where is my money, this S H I T is getting real old man.

STILL NO MONEY ORDER YET!!!!!!!!!!

wilkin250r
07-27-2007, 02:04 AM

:huh Are you kidding me?

Manufacturers like HMF love their dealers. They do easily 100 times the business through their network of dealers and shops then they ever do directly with the public.

So, if parts are backordered and the dealers can't get their hands on products for 6 weeks, what makes you think YOU can?

If C&D can't get the parts quickly, neither can you. The only way you'll get it faster is if you find another distributor that already has it in stock. If it's on backorder, you won't get it any faster directly from the manufacturer, because they will fill the dealer orders before they fill yours.

billyboy
07-27-2007, 05:31 AM
Sorry I understand that C&D are a major sponsor of the site, but that is not what this thread is about...:rolleyes:

Any new knews of being paid yet?