PDA

View Full Version : need an axle

tar
06-26-2007, 09:44 PM
So last weekend I went to the track and bent my axle and I don't have much money right now because the company I worked for went out of buisness. So what I am asking is what's a good axle for the price? I am looking a g force but don't know if they are any good. Need suggestions please.

06-27-2007, 12:40 AM
G force is great. I have tons of MX races on mine. Plenty of sideways landings, and still straight. Deffintly get one.

tar
06-27-2007, 11:01 AM
Thats good to hear. My local shop has a brand new lonestar that he would sell to me for 380 he said they retail for 410. I think I am going to order tonight so i need more input. Thanks

mx1791
06-27-2007, 11:36 AM
my G-force is good. i started learnig MX and racing with it and it held up fine.the only other axle i would ever buy besides a g-force is an RPM

tar
06-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the input I just orderd it should be here Friday.

300ex mxracer
06-27-2007, 02:11 PM
id check out laeger's new axle, mine has been holding up awesome. also comes with a lifetime warranty. the only reason i went with laeger instread of g-force was because i talked to g-force and they will only replace 2 axles you bend, while laeger will replace them for as long as you run one.

tar
06-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by 300ex mxracer
id check out laeger's new axle, mine has been holding up awesome. also comes with a lifetime warranty. the only reason i went with laeger instread of g-force was because i talked to g-force and they will only replace 2 axles you bend, while laeger will replace them for as long as you run one.

Too late now I already ordered it. How much is the laeger axle anyway (im on a tight budget). Has anybody had trouble with the chrome chipping?

mx1791
06-27-2007, 10:58 PM
the chrome on G-forces is the same as the chrome on lsr's. i have a friend who only rides MX tracks, and he had an lsr and now has a g-force, and the chrome on both of them look brand new. i know another kid with the same lsr, but me and him rode the sand pits/trails with ours, and the rocks kinda trashed the chrome on our axles. i only ride tracks now, and i bought a new g force (gotta put it on tomarrow) so i hope the chrome stays nice on this one. if you ride trails/rocky areas all you gotta do is polish it once in a while and it will look good again..