PDA

View Full Version : Motabilism(sp?) Boosters? Cardio stack?

firefighterjosh
06-26-2007, 09:29 PM
I currently take cardio stack during races. But have never taken it everyday. I love the stuff during races, but will taking it everyday help keep my motabilism up?

Also what are some other brands that have worked?

derekhonda
06-26-2007, 09:53 PM
I may be wrong, but I have always been told there really isnt a magic pill to keep your metabolism up. However, a brief jog in the morning, or a decent sized breakfast will fire it up for the day. Doing both is even better....

firefighterjosh
06-26-2007, 09:59 PM
I do sit ups when I get home from work and do some basic workouts. But I work 3rd shift, until thursday morning then I am up all day go to bed at night and then wake up in the morning. My body is so screwed up lol. Just trying to find something to keep me more steady. I am eating on the south beach diet which helps, but I am looking for more lol

esr250r86
06-26-2007, 10:20 PM
Does cardio stack really make that much of a difference when dealing with arm pump and fatigue? I am thinking about getting this because my arms and hands are getting really tired during my races to the point where I cant even hold on to my bars anymore? Any input would help. What could I do before the race to prepare and help this problem I have?

firefighterjosh
06-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by esr250r86
Does cardio stack really make that much of a difference when dealing with arm pump and fatigue? I am thinking about getting this because my arms and hands are getting really tired during my races to the point where I cant even hold on to my bars anymore? Any input would help. What could I do before the race to prepare and help this problem I have?

IMO yes it does. I take 3 in the morning with a small breakfast then I take 3 about 20 mins before my XC race.

When I forget to take them I get arm pump fast, sometimes my arms almost go numb.

When I take cardio stack I dont really get a arm pump I get more of a sore muscles, kinda hard to explain but it works. When its time to push it the last couple laps I can push it.

You know when you see somone in front of you and you are trying to catch them but your muscles just go numb and they wont let you go faster? Well IMO cardio stack takes this away.

esr250r86
06-27-2007, 12:32 PM
Yeah,thats exactly what I have. Thanks. Sounds like it works, I am going to try this stuff.

firefighterjosh
06-27-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by esr250r86
Yeah,thats exactly what I have. Thanks. Sounds like it works, I am going to try this stuff.

I do not have jason's number on me but he is the cardio stack guy on this site. I suggest buying the small bottle and see how it works.