PDA

View Full Version : destroyed graveyard

pats2007450er
06-26-2007, 07:56 PM
i live in uniontown ky and a few days ago at around 12pm at night some young punks decided to have a macho man contest on the uniontown graveyard.they broke tombstones and decided to switch peoples tombstones out.they broke all the angels that people took to there loved ones.they destroyed the light up crosses and flowers on the tombstones.they where trying to see who can brake the most stuff.there was a tombstone that said fulkerson and they made the L into a C and scraped the erson off of it to spell ****.what made me made is they took a babies tombstone accross the graveyard and broke it into many pieces.these guys need some serious punishment.you cant get no lower than that.i wonder what was going through these peoples head.they broke 153 tombstones all togetter.this makes me sick

rooster300ex
06-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Karma will get em.:devil:

07250ex
06-26-2007, 08:36 PM
thats just wrong why couldnt they have gone to a dealer and a attempted to steal a car or sumtin god will have his rath... if not the devil will :devil: hehehe

redlineranger
06-26-2007, 08:44 PM
i agree with rooster300ex...karma is a b*tch

thats a shame though. what would just make somebody wanna destroy a cemetery?

pats2007450er
06-26-2007, 09:46 PM
it looks like they had took a sledge hammer to the tombstones.i dont know if they where drunk or doped up but it does'nt matter.that does'nt give them a reason to do that.i hope they find these people and put there @$$ in prison and make them pay for every thing.they also cleared out the tombstones and spun donuts on the graves.

honda350r
06-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
thats just wrong why couldnt they have gone to a dealer and a attempted to steal a car or sumtin god will have his rath... if not the devil will :devil: hehehe

WTF :huh

Why couldn't they just behave??? This crime is far petty compared to child and senior abuse!!!

Quad18star
06-26-2007, 10:38 PM
We had a case like that here in town a few years back . I can't remember the exact numbers , but a couple punks destroyed somewhere between 20 and 50 tombstones.

They were caught and the judge made an example out of them. He gave them 2 years jail sentences and when they were released , they had to do something like 200 hours of community service at the graveyard ( cutting grass, collecting leaves , cleaning off tombstones) and were given a few years of probation.

Myself , if I was the judge , they would have had to write letters to each and every family appologizing for their ignorant acts of vandalism , made them pay for the repairs or replacements , along with everything else that was handed down to them.

gncc025
06-26-2007, 10:47 PM
now thats just beyond disrespectful there. They will have to face god one day and im sure they will def be sorry then. its just plain stupid to do something like that. :ermm:

iraq66
06-26-2007, 11:00 PM
this is just so messed up.......:ermm:

pats2007450er
06-26-2007, 11:47 PM
they done a number on it.it looks like a tornado just riped right trough it.quad18star your punishment sounds good.it makes me want to scream (why).it makes no scence.people like them,there is no need for them in this world.hhhhmmmm idiots

HB416EX
06-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Why do something so disrespectful?F*cking white trash trenchcoat wearing losers.They are the types of people who do these things.

If you must commit a crime do one that will get yourself cash.

Pappy
06-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Ive got one sicker then that.....

when i was 15, a house trailer on a neighboring farm caught fire. we saw the smoke and rushed there, arriving to find the mother on the ground distraught and the father so grieved he couldnt stand. we did get out of them that their 1 year old baby was in the trailer. after being lifted to a window and attempting to get into her room, i was forced back out by flames, and she died.

1 year later, a group of 4 sick twisted mental idiots dug her grave up, and started tossing parts of her out of the car window as they drove around. not one of them did more then 30 days.

thier identities were gaurded as they were minors, but i caught wind of who one of them was. i cant say much more then that but they did pay a price.

TWISTED DINLI
06-27-2007, 02:11 PM
thats so stupid. why would someone do that?:mad: freaking loosers:cuss:

ZeroLogic
06-27-2007, 03:38 PM
If I found these metal ***gots I would hang each of them from their balls from a tree with fishing line.

suck my pipe
06-27-2007, 04:37 PM
Uniontown, Pennsylvania?

DVXracer
06-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Ive got one sicker then that.....

when i was 15, a house trailer on a neighboring farm caught fire. we saw the smoke and rushed there, arriving to find the mother on the ground distraught and the father so grieved he couldnt stand. we did get out of them that their 1 year old baby was in the trailer. after being lifted to a window and attempting to get into her room, i was forced back out by flames, and she died.

1 year later, a group of 4 sick twisted mental idiots dug her grave up, and started tossing parts of her out of the car window as they drove around. not one of them did more then 30 days.

thier identities were gaurded as they were minors, but i caught wind of who one of them was. i cant say much more then that but they did pay a price.

Now that there is ****ed, just wrong.

pats2007450er
06-27-2007, 06:31 PM
kentucky

416exfreak
06-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
If I found these metal ***gots I would hang each of them from their balls from a tree with fishing line.

Not uh....do like they did on old school....

Stond on the roof with rope on thier balls...and an open manhole cover

The rope had a cynderblock on the end of it...lol...if you havent seen old school, you need to....:p