PDA

View Full Version : z400 graphics??

projectram
06-26-2007, 01:19 PM
Hey guys im looking to get some what of a girly graphics kit for my girls z400. Its going to have black plastics here soon so i need them to be made for black. I dont kow where to look to find them. I called alba to see if they had the angle kit for black but they dont and can make it. Can you guys help me find some thing that i could but on a girls quad? Thanks

Eli

jherbie28
06-26-2007, 02:48 PM
are you saying that alba told you that they dont make graphics for black plastics? never heard of that or are you saying they dont make a set of black graphics? im confused:huh

jonboy
06-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Check out BRM offroad graphics they might help you find something. If your any good at photo shop you can design them yourself and send them what you want. they'll refine them and send you proofs and if you like it or dont like it tell them and theyll change it or make them. they are very well priced.

projectram
06-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Alba told me that they dont make the graphics in house so they dont have them for black and cant make them unless they get an order for 100 of them case thats how many the order at a time.