06-25-2007, 06:19 PM
:(

http://www.wwe.com/

gncc025
06-25-2007, 06:25 PM
damn thats crazy. :eek2:

miller821
06-25-2007, 06:25 PM
A couple years ago when I got into watching wrestling, Benoit was my favorite. Sucks that it happened to such a great wrestler and man.

450raider
06-25-2007, 06:51 PM
yeah that sucks, a few years ago (before my involvment in atvs) i was in a local wrestling circuit and whenb the trainer would pass out old videos to take home and study off of id snatch up them old benoit tapes (before i had a dvd player) and actually picked up alot. rip

sly400ex
06-25-2007, 06:57 PM
I just was this on TV, man that sucks. RIP Benoit family......:(

quads14589
06-25-2007, 07:07 PM
R.I.P chris, i saw him in PPV along time ago for the championship one of my fav wrestlers or all time, gonna miss him, but also i saw that mr. macman or however u spell it was hosting the show i thought he died to?

AtvMxRider
06-25-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by quads14589
R.I, but also i saw that mr. macman or however u spell it was hosting the show i thought he died to?

that was just a act. It was part of a storyline

trict_out
06-25-2007, 08:47 PM
howd they pass? Foul play, Carbon Monoxide? What is goin on. I used to love the wolverine

trict_out
06-25-2007, 09:04 PM
Double murder suicide...pretty sad stuff. What would posess someone to kill their wife, kid, and then turn the gun on themself?

coolex
06-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by trict_out
Double murder suicide...pretty sad stuff. What would posess someone to kill their wife, kid, and then turn the gun on themself?

i dont know what would posses someone to do that, but my great grandparents died of murder suicide, but it was out of love, they were both suffering, but one was very close to death, great grandfather took her life and then his own quick and painless, knew she was going to die very soon and couldnt bear a day without her, not sure of how long they were married but im positive it was over 70 years together

gncc025
06-25-2007, 11:10 PM
i really didnt think chris benoit would ever do something like that. i somehow kinda wonder if it was provoked by drugs like steroids or something. none the less it was shocking.:(

ATV Chic
06-26-2007, 06:45 AM
very sad and shocking. RIP :(

Raptor68
06-26-2007, 06:45 AM
I was flipping through the channels last night and saw Edge on WWE crying, so I knew someone must have died. Then they said it was Chris Benoit and i was shocked. Vey sad news. I don't know what made him do it, but I feel sorry for the rest of his family and his wife and son definitely didn't deserve it...RIP.

Quad18star
06-26-2007, 07:05 AM
Sad stuff indeed. He was one of the better wrestlers and athletes to come out of Canada.

They were reporting this morning , that his wife and son were dead a day before he took his own life . He reportedly sent text messages and instant messages out before he killed himself. I don't think anyone is sure what may have triggered this , but I bet it has something to do with him always being on the road travelling from event to event and maybe his wife getting fed up and deciding to leave ... but that's just my speculations.

I don't agree with WWE having a 3 hour long tribute to him. He may have been a great wrestler and athlete, but to honor a man that killed his family and took his own life is sickening.

Scro
06-26-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
[B
I don't agree with WWE having a 3 hour long tribute to him. He may have been a great wrestler and athlete, but to honor a man that killed his family and took his own life is sickening. [/B]

I feel the same way, but the WWE may have not known the story behind the killings. They aired the special the day they heard he was dead, I believe.

SGA
06-26-2007, 11:03 AM
I don't agree with WWE having a 3 hour long tribute to him. He may have been a great wrestler and athlete, but to honor a man that killed his family and took his own life is sickening.
I agree with ya but Chris Benoit's hot news right now on the wrestling circuit and everyones watching to see what happened.
Higher than normal viewers, they can charge more for commercials and they ran the special to get more advertising dollars.
It sounds wrong to do but I bet im right.

pats2007450er
06-26-2007, 11:23 AM
i am watching CNN right now and they said he strangled his wife,smuthered his 7 year old boy daniel and hung his self in the weight room of his home.sorry about the spelling

ThePhantomRider
06-26-2007, 12:11 PM
If Benoit killed his wife and son, I have no respect for him as a man, father or husband.

To strangle your wife is horrible...

To smother your son, who is completely innocent, is the lowest, most reprehensible act one could commit.

At least if this is the case, Chris won't get to join them in afterlife.

Now there are rumors that he called McMahon to tell him they were coughing up blood...wierd.

The only way this could end up as "good" as possible is if he had discovered them already dead and snapped and killed himself.

I fear though that he had issues with drugs that altered his mental state, she was leaving him and taking their son, and Chris snapped and killed everyone.

TPR

Ghost-Rider
06-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Sad stuff indeed. but to honor a man that killed his family and took his own life is sickening.

Yup, was on the news today.Said he sent some odd text messages then they found him.My guess is she probly said im leaving and he went nuts or somthing.But to kill a 7 year old boy is not needed.Chris Benoit can rot in hell.

honda8&3
06-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Yup, was on the enws today.Said he sent some odd textr messages then they found him.My guess is she probly said im leaving and he went nuts or somthing.But to kill a 7 year old boy is not needed.Chris Benoit can rot in hell.

x2 WTF:confused: :mad:

AtvMxRider
06-26-2007, 01:46 PM

WWE did not know the details until after the show aired.

700bRad
06-26-2007, 01:52 PM
I hope Benoit likes warm places because, forunately for our part he will end up in hell. Unfortunate for his wife and kids though :ermm: . I wouldnt even let Benoit lick the dirt off my riding boots..... ..|.,

WhiteZrider
06-26-2007, 03:11 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19424899/?GT1=10056

<DRS>GPF
06-26-2007, 04:45 PM
very sad..
the guy had a few screws loose, obviously..

steroids only made the body as dangerous as the already damaged brain..

Jake250ex
06-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Im guessing a case of the roid rage

Quad18star
06-27-2007, 06:59 AM
More and more details are comming out about this case. One of the most disturbing was the fact that his son had needle marks on his arms because his parents considered him under-sized and were giving him growth hormones. WTF :huh

Steriods were found in the house.

His wife had previously filed for a divorce and restraining order back in 2003 and wanted to have permanent custody of their son.

When I look at this , the first scenario that comes to mind , is that things between him and his wife were going bad again, she said she's taking the kid , his 'roid rage kicked in , and that was the end of it all.

His text messages apparently said " the wife and kid are sick " and " the doors are open , the dogs are in the yard" :ermm:

ThePhantomRider
06-27-2007, 10:02 AM
I read on another site that the boy had a condition that required doctor perscribed growth hormone has his contidion was more than being small, it causes poor muscle size and tone, and the treatment, medically was perscribed growth hormone. Not to say in his state of mind that Chris may have supplimented that, and if he had done more than the doctors perscribed, it would make him out to be a bigger creep than he already is.

Vince is staring down the barrel of a gun right now. Rumblings of a federal investigation about their pracitces as a company and handling of talent have been mentioned. I forsee very drastic and noticable changes in the organization, it's talent and the way they portray themselves both on and off screen.

TPR