PDA

View Full Version : Accessories

madini
06-25-2007, 04:59 PM
Found out today Can-Am offers a line of accessories that will at least get us started.I'm talking skid plates for chassis,swingarm and even a-arm protectors.They also list nerf bars and bumpers,handlebars with !" risers,powermadd type hand guards and front shock protectors.How about a "Can-Am Yellow" Regina Z-ring chain with 13 and 15 tooth front sprockets and 44 and 39 tooth rear sprockets.An air prefilter,number plates and a colored front plastic grill as well. I'd say they did some planning for this machine.Can't wait to see one.I'm thinking Quad Fest maybe? Please?

TWISTED DINLI
07-05-2007, 08:50 PM
sweet. its like the GYTR stuf but only with CAN-AM.

madini
07-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Right! I remember when I bought my first 450R,waiting for nerfs and exhaust systems etc. to be designed and produced.Honda really kept that quad under wraps and away from the aftermarket people almost until the day they released it.

spanky101
07-24-2007, 07:51 PM
That is great! as soon as i get the quad id be grabbin oneof those yellow grills, they look soo much better!

BRPFAN
07-25-2007, 07:53 AM
Yeh, and I just found out that they shipped 100+ units out to their top dealers to get them into the public for Homoligation for the AMA and others for racing.