PDA

View Full Version : How'd Round 5 go???

400grl
06-25-2007, 03:09 PM
Anyone have any info on how this last race went at GH? From the results, it almost looks like attendance is down....?

What happened to Eichner in Open Pro? He shows a DNF and a DNS?? Did he wreck?

Also - what happened to Chislock? He didn't have such a good finish either......

How'd everyone do? Without any coverage anymore, I feel so out of touch with my favorite series!!!:macho

lguizar12
06-26-2007, 08:38 AM
attendance was rather low compared to the first rd. at glen helen. still good amount of pros that showed up. eichner i believe blew his engine becuase he was going up the big hill and he just came back down with the engine shut off and he had to be pushed off the track. chislock just didnt have a good day. he was riding the kawi this time and he wrecked during the first turn after the holeshot. parts were falling off his quad, he just didnt have a great day.

esr250r86
06-26-2007, 02:01 PM
Yeah, Eichner was having some problems with his polaris is what it looked like since they were pushing it back into the pits.:rolleyes: Chislock looked like he was just having a bad day,kind of like me. He wrecked in one of his motos I think it was the second one on the talledega turn and had some close calls throughout the race. Ellis pretty much ran away with the win and schell in second with a pretty good gap.Too bad Dustin Nelson wasnt out there since I heard he broke his femur at the wpsa's. It was a fun weekend though with very good weather with it just being a little hot, I was just out of shape and really wasnt feeling too good and the track was rough on practice day which was thursday,big braking bumps and holes everywhere,they groomed it out on friday before the race day and it was nice during practice but right after practice I was the first race to go out which was the novice class, and it was rough all over again. I ended up getting a tenth overall in both motos for the day out of fourteen which was not too bad. I got to meet lots of new people and it was fun and get more races in. Hopefully I will do better next time and I will prepare earlier and work on being able to hold on to my bike better on such a rough track!:blah:

eganracing
06-28-2007, 10:18 PM
the track was ROUGH. the whoop section was fun though. i havent ridden a track with a decent whoop section in years. eichner was haulin through the whoops in the first moto but as he made the first hill climb something gave and he pushed it home. i think it was something in his drive line but im not sure.