PDA

View Full Version : I need your help!!!

fastyz85
06-25-2007, 01:39 PM
hey guys i'm pretty mad. My mom called the local track and told them I couldn't ride there which i did not know so me and my dad drive to the track which is an hour away to find out I can't ride there on account of my mom called and said i wasn't aloud to ride there. I know she's psycho.lol and since I am only 15 I need my parents to sign for me in order to ride. So now she said I can only ride at my house which is about an acre(mostly trees) and is mostly flat ground, which after being at the track all the time gets kinda boring. I need your guys help on ideas to change my mom's mind because i don't know what to do and quads are my life much like all of you and without quads I will be miserable; not to mention i'll probably just sell it because it will be getting no use from me.:( Please guys i need your help!

p.s. there is nowhere legal to ride around my house too.

fastyz85
06-25-2007, 01:42 PM
o and this is all because she is affraid i will get hurt.

miller821
06-25-2007, 02:13 PM
You and your dad went? Why didn't he just sign for you?

Ghost-Rider
06-25-2007, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
You and your dad went? Why didn't he just sign for you?

x2

whiteboycustom
06-25-2007, 02:45 PM
ask ur dad who wears the pants in the family...if they bought it for u why limit ur riding and on top of that its ur dad not abunch of guys goin out to drink beer and hang out and ride stupid all day, u can also hang out with her ALL the time and annoy the piss out of her till she says f it and go ride just get out of my hair

BlaineKaiser450
06-25-2007, 02:54 PM
wat worked with me wen my mom was nervous bout me going to a track was saying ill stay in 1st and 2nd. Id give it a try....

fastyz85
06-25-2007, 03:00 PM
first of all my mom and dad are divorced. second of all my dad does sign for me and i've never had a problem before getting in its just my mom called and said i couldn't ride there anymore therefore the track has to give in. she just started doing it after almost a year of going

06-25-2007, 03:14 PM
where in nj do u live?

fastyz85
06-25-2007, 03:20 PM
i live in south jersey in the hammonton area

ZeroLogic
06-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Tear the **** out of your moms yard and build a track there. She will either have to deal with you riding there or letting you go to a track.:o :p

firefighterjosh
06-25-2007, 08:03 PM
It shouldn't matter if you mom called or not. If your dad is there that is good enough. For some reason I think there is more to this story;) Not calling you a lier but your dad is also your legal parent and has just as much say so as your mom.