PDA

View Full Version : bulldogfallon

cz440
06-25-2007, 09:56 AM
I would just like to let everyone know that Gary is a real outstanding individual who took his time and helped us out. He went above and beyond what anybody else that sells quads would do. My daughter LOVES her new quad. THANK YOU

kenjolly
06-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Gary and i tech talk almost everyday about or 50 and 70cc, He has sent me many parts and spent endless time trying to get our quads running their best. Its great to have someone that sells what they races. When you call Gary im sure he will be working in the garage to improve these quads.

Thank you, Gary"Gatorbait" Fallon

forgiven
06-25-2007, 11:06 AM
I have to completely agree. He has spent a good deal of time on the phone with me and he didn't even sell me mine. Not that the guy I bought mine from isn't a good guy...I just wished I could support guys like Gary if I can. I wish more dealers were like Gary.

Additionally I love this board....very active and good ideas quite a bit.

ecmini1
06-25-2007, 01:08 PM
We are one of Bulldogs dealers and by far he is the best all around person. He cares! Thats becomming harder and harder to find these days.

ww228king
06-25-2007, 01:11 PM
I also agree!!! Gary is one hell-of-a-guy!! You can tell he has a passion for the sport and to help kids racing. Will do business with him any day of the week.
Thanks again Gary for all you help!

bulldogfallon
06-25-2007, 05:44 PM
THANK YOU for the kinds words.....

I only treat people the way I want to be treated

It is nice to know that the endless hours pay off...especially with the grief I get from the wife

dirttrack86
06-25-2007, 05:49 PM
Well, I must have married your wifes' sister. LOL. JUST KIDDING IF YOUR READING THIS JOANNE. Besides, Gary told me to say that. LOL. :) :p He goes way farther than other people to help out.

DRR-Atvs
06-26-2007, 04:13 PM
I love Gary too HE is an awsome person to deal with always looking out for the future! I love the chinchilla! Vanilla!

bulldogfallon
06-26-2007, 05:32 PM
Actually there a lot of people that help make me look good (not easy to do) :) :)

Lou, Kim, Mike and Chris at DRR
Les at Extreme
Billy Holt at WRH
Marc at Hot Quads
Chad and Jay at ECMINI
Cory at Kool Kidz
Ken Jolly
DRR Wiazrd
and the rest of the guys here that help educate me everyday

drr wizard
06-27-2007, 07:24 AM
Gary for president !! who is with me here