PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?

honda8&3
06-25-2007, 09:50 AM
Another FING country that wants to go to war with the US. Read this:
http://www.comcast.net/news/international/index.jsp?cat=INTERNATIONAL&fn=/2007/06/25/698339.html&cvqh=itn_chavez

:mad: :huh

Quad18star
06-25-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by honda8&3
Another FING country that wants to go to war with the US. Read this:
http://www.comcast.net/news/international/index.jsp?cat=INTERNATIONAL&fn=/2007/06/25/698339.html&cvqh=itn_chavez

:mad: :huh

It doesn't say they want to go to war with the USA ... it says they will go to war with the US , IF the USA decides they want to get in there and try to derail the government.

honda8&3
06-25-2007, 10:06 AM
Oh sorry, BUT that is just another country that is dissatified with the USA.:ermm:

06-25-2007, 11:01 AM
most of the world hates the US, nothing new

honda8&3
06-25-2007, 11:14 AM
Yeah the politicians are prolly the only reason cause they have to start chit with everyone, cause we have to help everybody out. Fing Politicians or as I like to call em "CROOKS".:cuss: :grr: :devil:

CDALEMX301
06-25-2007, 11:26 AM
Chavez has hated the U.S. for awhile...He made a referance awhile back comparing bush to the devil...With his military build up this is something the government is probably worried about...Anytime you have a nutcase who hates you, you need to be worried...This being a country not to far south I think it is something people should kind of be worried about...Think about it...Venezula is 14 miles south of Aruba...I flew to aruba from Boston in about 4 hours...If he decided he wanted to go to war it would be a war on our home front something we haven't seen since the civil war.....
BTW guy Citgo is a Venezualin(sp?) oil company you support Citgo you support this guy....

honda8&3
06-25-2007, 11:43 AM
Nope don't buy from CITGO. I buy from the Gulf stations or Sunoco. Never would buy from MOBIL ro Shell just because alot of their fuel comes from The Middle East. Plus Mobil is over priced. \

Chavez says that he will only fight back if the USA goes into the country to derail the gov't. Hopefully Bush uses his C average brain and leaves them the PUCK ALONE!:devil: ;)

honda8&3
06-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by CDALEMX301
Chavez has hated the U.S. for awhile...He made a referance awhile back comparing bush to the devil...With his military build up this is something the government is probably worried about...Anytime you have a nutcase who hates you, you need to be worried...This being a country not to far south I think it is something people should kind of be worried about...Think about it...Venezula is 14 miles south of Aruba...I flew to aruba from Boston in about 4 hours...If he decided he wanted to go to war it would be a war on our home front something we haven't seen since the civil war.....
BTW guy Citgo is a Venezualin(sp?) oil company you support Citgo you support this guy....

Where are you In Massachusetts, I am in Western specifically Ware Ma. How about you.

CDALEMX301
06-25-2007, 11:53 AM
I am about 5 min outside worcester.....Chavez seems to infer in his statement that we do not need to invade...that we are using economical means to derail him and that is good enough...should be interesting to see how this unfold over the next bit...Just did a little research appears Chavez spent $3bn in russia on arms in 2006 and he is supposed to be heading to Russia, Belarus, and Iran in the next bit to buy some more...Is he gearing up for a war against the US or a plan so take over south america?

Quad18star
06-25-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by CDALEMX301
Just did a little research appears Chavez spent $3bn in russia on arms in 2006 and he is supposed to be heading to Russia, Belarus, and Iran in the next bit to buy some more...Is he gearing up for a war against the US or a plan so take over south america?

^^
That's what was stated in the link to the article above.

Here's what he continued on to say....

"We are strengthening Venezuela's military power precisely to avoid imperial aggressions and assure peace, not to attack anybody"

Ghost-Rider
06-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Chavez = Old News.

And i dont think he stands much a chance aginst us.

honda8&3
06-25-2007, 12:26 PM
^^WORD^^ Hes a *****!:devil: ;) :blah:

CDALEMX301
06-25-2007, 12:27 PM
He himself may not stand a chance against us...But what about those countries he allies with...He is a supporter of any country or leader that hates the US... Chavez=Old News maybe the case but it seems it could also mean Chavez= Bad News....Middle Eastern countries that hate us they fight us on there soil....If they make an ally with someone like Chavez that means they could potentially fight us on our own....

honda8&3
06-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Pssh Russia is dead to us. They suck. They couldn't ever beat us now with our air force set up now a days and our army/military would kill them if they ever got involved. You know who is gonna be a threat someday is China. It may sound dumb but they have been building a military for quite some time now under the radar. They also have the man power too. I mean there are 100's of millions of them. They're gonna be calling the shots. The motto over there is "Fight or Die". I am quoting all of this off of my uncle Mark. He is an EX-AIR FORCE Commander of 20+ years and travels to these place a lot. Their all pucked up he says

PS: Sorry it's so long!:D

mx428
06-25-2007, 01:43 PM
Say hello to the draft in 2008:o

I think from what i've heard (HEARD, i'm not sure that this is correct so keep your pants on) we're already pretty short on troops/equipment for the war we're currently fighting in the middle east. Another one could be a bad situation.

honda8&3
06-25-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm not worried about the draft cause I am the only guy to carry on my family name so I don't have to go in the draft.(I am pretty sure on this info) but don't take my word for it.;) :devil:

Ghost-Rider
06-25-2007, 02:48 PM
His allies couldnt do much.If it became a real issue we would probly just bomb the hell out them all for a month straight.Drop a couple of MOAB's maybe?;)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9aBfOOo-n5k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9aBfOOo-n5k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

CDALEMX301
06-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Hey there won't be a draft I wouldnt be to worried about it...Plus there isnt a shortage of troops I read something a few weeks ago saying only half of the armed forces have actually seen the middle east although they have gone more then once there is guys who have not been at all....I also heard that although the older generations do not support the war in Iraq the younger 18-25 or so do and they are enlisting to fight....I dunno if any of this makes sense...