PDA

View Full Version : New TRX 450R owner!

KFX440ROX
06-24-2007, 08:20 PM
hey everyone, i just got a honda 450r couple days ago and really like it! im a honda fan and i was kinda sad when i got my KFX 400 b.c it wasnt a honda lol, but now that is for sale and i bought this 2005 trx 450 runs real good (honda of course) not sure on how many hours are on it? the front tires are getting a bit worn and the rear still has one of the paint stripes, i have never had tires like these all my friends with there 400ex's and ltz's have these stock tires and omg they suck! they dont hook up very well at all, but i have a new set of razr 2's waiting to be mounted anyways heres pictures of my new baby hope you like

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/6/1742208209.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5784964)

300exguy125
06-24-2007, 08:29 PM
looks very clean and well maintained from the picture if you can post some more pics for ppl to see what performance parts are you thinkimg of buying later on?

Gray33
06-24-2007, 08:33 PM
hey man hopefully i will be in your shoes in a couple of weekes got to sell the old blaster first...
SO, how do you like it? Your quad looks pretty beautiful i love the red

BlaineKaiser450
06-24-2007, 09:00 PM
you will not ever be dissapointed with that quad! the 04/05 450r is the best quad ever made. Good choice!

KFX440ROX
06-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by 300exguy125
looks very clean and well maintained from the picture if you can post some more pics for ppl to see what performance parts are you thinkimg of buying later on?

i would take more pic's but its all in peaces right now (checking stuff) the oil was a bit dirty but hopefully it didnt really hurt anything if its like my old honda's were you could run french fry greace and it would still be ok mabe run better lol, its sat most of its life but thats goin to change specially if it would stop raining 24/7 :( and for now i want to get nerf bars got my new razr 2's put on and thinking about a full carbon fiber skid plate and engine wise i think all im goin to do is get a pipe idk which one yet and of course K&N filter

Originally posted by Gray33
hey man hopefully i will be in your shoes in a couple of weekes got to sell the old blaster first...
SO, how do you like it? Your quad looks pretty beautiful i love the red

ya i really like how it looks too but now im just in debt to my parents and i need to sell my 03 KFX