PDA

View Full Version : Summer break chat....

Pages : [1] 2

gump
06-24-2007, 07:17 PM
well the summer break is here and we won't see each other for a while, so chat it up and post your vaction pics or riding pics here. i'm going to alpha motorsports in a couple of weeks, the question is am i bringing back a new quad or a bike ??? threir a can am dealer too... or am i frocking with everyone and will return on the ole trusty 06 or just not come back ??? "as a racer"
yall be careful and have fun this summer !!!

KENNY HEMMINGS
06-25-2007, 11:41 AM
:confused: QUIT JERKING US AROUND AND TELL US WHAT U
ARE GOING TO DO??? BETWEEN U AND JEFF I DONT KNOW
WHAT U BOYS ARE DOING?? HONDA, YAMAHA, 2-WHEELS, 4 WHEELS U ARE CONFUSING THE CHIT OUT OFF ME!! :mad:

gump
06-25-2007, 07:24 PM
let me make it easier.. the 06 450 left here today and it's replacement came home.... :blah:

robinsonmotors
06-25-2007, 08:06 PM
i'll tell you what the dumb s.o.b did ,
HE'S A TRADER TO ALL HIS QUAD FRIENDS(not that he has a bunch)
the little gubber head traded his quad for a new 07 yzf-250

so as of right now !!!!
he's off the robinson motors race team pay roll
and out of the snake pit:eek2:

I ALSO THINK BEING HOW THIS IS A QUAD FORUM THAT HIS POSTING RIGHTS SHOULD BE REVOKED:mad:

I FILL SORRY FOR THE BIKE GUYS , how would you like being the first guy that gets beat buy the GuMp

i'll be doing a $10 buck pool on how long it will take a team of doctor's to dig them handle bars out of his butt :devil:

Jake99
06-26-2007, 04:51 AM
What does a gubberhead look like???
Where do they come froM??

holeshot19
06-26-2007, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by Jake99
Where do they come froM?? snake get that bike out and ride with me and jason

robinsonmotors
06-26-2007, 06:07 AM
Where do they come froM?? heres a picture of 2 of the oldest gubber heads known to man, this picture was taking during mating season

and they come from s.c ,i think:D

KENNY HEMMINGS
06-26-2007, 12:48 PM
:blah: GUMP WERE THE TRAINING WHEELS EXTRA OR DID THEY
THROW THEM IN ON THE DEAL???
I WANT U TO GET PRACTICE UP I WANT TO SEE YOU DO A "BUBBA
SCRUB" OVER THE JUMPS AT ROCKHOUSE!!

jkmx24374
06-26-2007, 02:24 PM
welcome to my world gump

gump
06-26-2007, 02:39 PM
i am certain this thing is gonna kill me !! yall say your my friends, but we'll find out when yall come see me in the hospital.. i can't keep my feet on these little pegs. and when i go into a turn i let my thumb off the gas but still gain speed, "twist throttle" if i live through the first month i think i'll be allright. kenny your kidding me, rockhouse my first race ??? your out yer damn mind...
bonnie i don't see a number 69 in the bikes anywhere.. can i have it ??

well i'm going out to ride with my grandson some so if yall here any screaming it's me... :D

KENNY HEMMINGS
06-27-2007, 05:07 AM
GUMP I HAVE ALWAYS HEARD YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD OR STUPID
OR A LITTLE OFF BOTH, YOU HAVE 7 OR 8 WEEKS TO GET READY
IT WILL BE FINE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS CRANKING THE
250 CALL ME AND I'LL TELL U THE SECRET I HAVE KYLE'S FIGURED
OUT U CAN BE THE HOLESHOT MAN ON THE BIKES TO!!

dale woody
06-27-2007, 11:49 AM
hey gump I had a little accident on my bike last thursday, I had 5 stitches in my lip. them yamahas will hurt you. maybe I should stick to 4 wheels.

atvwdsrcer
06-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Eddie let me know when your ready for a good mountain ride. I know alot of fantastic mnt biking trails off 181 near steele creek. check this site out for some good mnt biking pics www.hickhucksters.com

gump
06-27-2007, 07:09 PM
hate to hear that dale.. this 250 seems to have good controlable power.. if i just take it real easy the first couple of times i take it out, i think i'll be ok...
kenny i sent you a pm... i havn't rode it but in the yard so i don't have cranking issues right now, but i do want to talk to ya about some jetting and stuff... or what ever you did to your sons...

KENNY HEMMINGS
06-28-2007, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by dale woody
hey gump I had a little accident on my bike last thursday, I had 5 stitches in my lip. them yamahas will hurt you. maybe I should stick to 4 wheels. DONT TELL THEM WHO YOU
WERE WITH DALE THEY BLAME IT ON ME! WERE RIDING
TONIGHT AT 6:00

400exyzkiller
06-28-2007, 05:08 AM
I have to say my dad is a complete idot. He couldnt handle four wheels so he thinks he can handle two. He told me it would be cheaper to race a bike instead of a quad......I said your medical expenses are going to triple. Man I cant wait to see you crash that thing!!!! Anyways anyone needing an new 06 405r get in touch with me i got one for sale cheap, got to sell due to a ligament torn in my right knee and may have to get surgey.

400exyzkiller
06-28-2007, 05:10 AM
a

gump
06-28-2007, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by 400exyzkiller
I have to say my dad is a complete idot. He couldnt handle four wheels so he thinks he can handle two. He told me it would be cheaper to race a bike instead of a quad......I said your medical expenses are going to triple. Man I cant wait to see you crash that thing!!!! Anyways anyone needing an new 06 405r get in touch with me i got one for sale cheap, got to sell due to a ligament torn in my right knee and may have to get surgey. you can't wait until i crash ?? if i'm out of work who will you bum from ?? remember the money you owe me now ?? smartarse..... :rolleyes:

jkmx24374
06-28-2007, 06:20 PM
gump you going to line up beside me at rockhouse?????:D :D

gump
06-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by jkmx24374
gump you going to line up beside me at rockhouse?????:D :D if your lined up beside jessie robinson sure.. :D going to brushy sunday for my first ride and might run the shelby nchsa on the 15th if i get enough seat time in... but right now i'm getting a roid and seat time might be hard to get.... :cuss:

jkmx24374
06-28-2007, 07:27 PM
hey look me up at shelby if ya race at what class will u run???? #833 now

gump
06-28-2007, 07:33 PM
i won't be ready by then but if i do go it will be unlimited since i'm not a member. non members have to run that or any A class..

jkmx24374
06-28-2007, 07:35 PM
its only 2 weeks away how much time do u need to run senior A????? The great Gump right????

gump
06-28-2007, 07:53 PM
watch dat mouth kelvin... i did race these things back in 1991. you might turn out like david edenfield and just quit cause gump kicked your arse.... :macho

KENNY HEMMINGS
06-29-2007, 05:37 AM
GUMP CALL ME AT THE SHOP IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO ME THE
ONLY TIME I LOOK ON HERE IS 6 TO 7 IN THE MORNINGS I
DONT HAVE TIME DURING THE DAY.

gump
07-01-2007, 06:59 PM
for sale... 2007 yz250f riden one time.... i fear for my life on this thing !!!!!!!!!!!
yall think i suck on a quad, watch me ride a bike... :D

yfz77
07-02-2007, 03:20 PM
I hate that my steering stem broke, but I really hate I didn't get to see you ride yesterday.

KENNY HEMMINGS
07-03-2007, 04:34 AM
DO YOU NEED TO BUY A STEM?? HAVE 2 STOCK ONES
HAVE A 06 STEM W TAG CLAMPS FOR FAT BARS AND HAVE A
07 WITH FACTORY FAT BAR SET UP???

yfz77
07-03-2007, 06:25 AM
I have a modquad stem and I called the company and they are going to send me a new one. The guy at modquad also told me they make the stems for laeger. They were real nice about it and said I would be no problem for them to replace it they just want the old one back.

gump
07-03-2007, 08:59 PM
if yall need me come over to thumper talk, i just started going there, cool site. mainly bikes though but some quad engine and suspension topics...

outlaw450r
07-04-2007, 07:57 AM
q

outlaw450r
07-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by gump
if yall need me come over to thumper talk, i just started going there, cool site. mainly bikes though but some quad engine and suspension topics... trader

gump
07-04-2007, 10:19 AM
trader ?? :confused:

outlaw450r
07-04-2007, 03:08 PM
trader ?? :confused: First you switch from quads to bikes and now your switching forums. This site is dead enough already, without you they might as well shut it down!!!!!

gump
07-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by outlaw450r
First you switch from quads to bikes and now your switching forums. This site is dead enough already, without you they might as well shut it down!!!!! well i could chat to myself here.. i've done it before... :D

Jake99
07-06-2007, 04:40 AM
well i could chat to myself here.. i've done it before... :D Hay gubber!

gump
07-06-2007, 07:21 PM
Hay gubber! it's goober !! you bunch of non spelling quad riders... :D

gump
07-06-2007, 07:29 PM
all right here we go, bonnie you stepped into my back yard and raced me on quads a couple of years ago and got your butt waxed.. "you did good though".. now i'm stepping in your back yard on bikes and i'm calling you out !!! i hear you were a patch of hell on a bike in your day.. so you got untill hickory to get ready, i'm sure between you and the towery family you can come up with something to ride.. so how about it ?? are you up to the challenge ???? :devil:

Jake99
07-06-2007, 07:58 PM
it's goober !! you bunch of now spelling quad riders... :D She ain't doin chit.You and jeff can ride broke-back style on dat bike and wax em....yep)snakeilililil(

gump
07-06-2007, 09:18 PM
She ain't doin chit.You and jeff can ride broke-back style on dat bike and wax em....yep)snakeilililil( jake don't make me come down there and slap the sissy off of you... :macho

you'd still be gay but will act more like a man... :D

LoneWarriorsMom
07-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Now we are getting back to normal on here.... I'm loving all this talking.... I sure do miss all you guys.. see ya in Aug. The Mom

Jake99
07-07-2007, 01:37 PM
You ain't goona do chit either.But come on I want you to.You can get the sissy and take it back wid you.snakeiliiililiil

gump
07-07-2007, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by LoneWarriorsMom
Now we are getting back to normal on here.... I'm loving all this talking.... I sure do miss all you guys.. see ya in Aug. The Mom nice to hear from ya mom !!! how's charly ? and is dustin getting better ??
jake my gaydar goes off everytime you make a post on here... :D

Bonnie Cook
07-08-2007, 05:37 PM
all right here we go, bonnie you stepped into my back yard and raced me on quads a couple of years ago and got your butt waxed.. "you did good though".. now i'm stepping in your back yard on bikes and i'm calling you out !!! i hear you were a patch of hell on a bike in your day.. so you got untill hickory to get ready, i'm sure between you and the towery family you can come up with something to ride.. so how about it ?? are you up to the challenge ???? :devil:

Gump, you honestly think I could beat you on two wheels? I bet you are smoking fast! Plus, I dont have time to train for a race against you when I need to be training to have a baby!

Jake99
07-08-2007, 05:54 PM
GUMP she left this wide open---you go first.

gump
07-08-2007, 06:28 PM
well bonnie there are alot of INS and OUTS in training to make a baby. you also need the correct TOOL to work with. you have to be patient and don't hurry your workout or it will end to soon with out the proper results. multiple work outs usuall gain the best results,"don't just jump straight into the workout full bore, take your time, strech and help you partner get warmed up also, this is very important or your partner won't be UP for the workout. and after a good vigorous workout there needs to be some cool down time so you both catch your breath and regroup. and the most important thing is and it's a scientific fact that the male workout partner will require a sandwhich and plenty of sleep after all this training.. follow these steps and we'll have a little cooklet running around in no time.. just don't work bryan out to hard during race time because we are expecting a top 5 plate for next year, to much working out makes the male legs week... :D

gump
07-08-2007, 06:43 PM
and i am smoldering slow on my bike bonnie !! i thought i would just jump on it and be fairly fast, but it aint happening. i've only had time to ride it once due to all the project work i have to do during the 4th shutdown week at work.. talked to billy chapman at georges the other day and was telling him how hard it is to adapt to a bike and he told me about bryan riding a bike a year or 2 ago to sweep the track and he said it was funny as hell to watch him try to ride a bike like a quad. but i'll be allright...

Jake99
07-08-2007, 06:46 PM
she not race you fool-she busy-maybe you need to get some business)snakeililiilil(

gump
07-08-2007, 07:15 PM
she not race you fool-she busy-maybe you need to get some business)snakeililiilil( i'm married.. shops closed... :cuss: don't even rember what snappy looks like anymore.. "snappy being my pet name for it " :D

Jake99
07-08-2007, 07:42 PM
i'm married.. shops closed... :cuss: don't even rember what snappy looks like anymore.. "snappy being my pet name for it " :D Get you a mirror and find it. Ask it why it's hiding. Apologize and maybe it come out.It might be that 69 on your tractor got it scared to come out and play.

BROOKS
07-09-2007, 06:48 AM
You little buddy would probably come out more often if you didn't beat him up so bad all the time.

gump
07-09-2007, 08:08 AM
Get you a mirror and find it. Ask it why it's hiding. Apologize and maybe it come out.It might be that 69 on your tractor got it scared to come out and play. not talking about mine stupid...

LoneWarriorsMom
07-09-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by BROOKS
You little buddy would probably come out more often if you didn't beat him up so bad all the time.

This is funny guys..... I don't care who you are... I'm loving all this talking...

Jake99
07-09-2007, 06:28 PM
yes you stupid............kmarith ilililiilil hay mom we used to bs alot when i was training them and bump a deeing alittle.

Jake99
07-09-2007, 06:51 PM
gump i bet the shop still open. You mite ought to get your little chit out and check.Snappy might have undergone a name change.You need to stay on top of the in and outs since you married. It could be that some HOMETRAINing instead of handraising is on your cookie. Now mf. )snake((((((((((((((((ooooililililiiu:D

gump
07-09-2007, 07:00 PM
jake you stupid bass-turd shut up !!!!
i just got back from christenburys and i'm going back ubder the laser thurday for my free enhancement.. so i thought untill they threw in the $250 per eye laser machine royaltys, now my freeby is costing me $500.. i showed my arse when i found this out but they got me by the nads cause i signed a bunch of papers with that hidden in it.... maybe i'll see again after a few more thousand dollars... :cuss:

Jake99
07-09-2007, 07:07 PM
:D

Jake99
07-09-2007, 07:10 PM
u want MEeeeeeeeee to shut up-----why?

gump
07-09-2007, 07:20 PM
i'm still pised about my eyes.. sorry jake my dearest friend.. i love to decipher your stupid little posts...... your still my hero.. you were the man...
damn i'm making myself sick..... :D

Jake99
07-09-2007, 07:46 PM
you must think i'm retarded with last spell of words.... like sorry,love,dearest,ect. Are you about to cry...ah go ahead.I know you concerned about others feelings. YeP

Jake99
07-09-2007, 07:59 PM
They will fix your eyes----they want the money...

LoneWarriorsMom
07-10-2007, 09:56 AM
you must think i'm retarded with last spell of words.... like sorry,love,dearest,ect. Are you about to cry...ah go ahead.I know you concerned about others feelings. YeP

The picture of the cow in the back of the car looks like something we would do here on the farm..

Jake99
07-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Hay mom===ain't it fun to mess with Gump.He gets riled up so easy.Especially after that picture Jeff put on here with Gump on his knees.The least little bit chit about his manhood and goes flipping out quik.snakeiliiliilililiilililiililo

gump
07-10-2007, 06:16 PM
i got your manhood right here beotch.....

Bonnie Cook
07-11-2007, 06:00 AM
So how is everyone's summer going?
It has been so hot - I am glad we haven't raced.
We are getting stuff together here at home and planning on doing the cruise in January! Hope some of ya'll can go too.

KENNY HEMMINGS
07-11-2007, 08:16 AM
ME ON SHON WENT TO GEORGIA
OVER THE WEEK END AND RAN
THE SORCS RACE HAD A GOOD TIME WEATHER WAS NICE
HOT BUT NOT TO HOT, WAS TRYING TO DRUM YOU UP SOME MORE
RACERS!
JEFF MALONEY WON PRO CLASS-WAY TO GO JEFF!
I FINISHED 2ND IN VET 8TH OVERALL
SHON FINISHED 3RD IN VET 10TH OVERALL

gump
07-11-2007, 05:57 PM
fun place to race wasn't it kenny ?? i've run there twice, 2nd in senoir once and was running 5th in pro out of 8 untill i lost a tire, mud run... :D

jkmx24374
07-11-2007, 07:53 PM
Gump u racing sunday?????:blah: :blah:

gump
07-11-2007, 07:57 PM
Gump u racing sunday?????:blah: :blah: the answer to that ridiculous question isn't no.....

it's hell no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i might be there... :D

KENNY HEMMINGS
07-12-2007, 05:30 AM
:D 5TH OUT OFF 8?? DID YOU LOOSE THE TIRE ON THE START?? :devil: JUST MESSING WITH U GUMP, YEAH IT WAS A
REAL NICE PLACE WOULD DEF. GO BACK AGAIN IT HAD QUITE A
BIT OFF FRESH CUT STUFF, BUT WE DIDNT GET TO RUN THE
MX TRACK THEY HAD TO LAND A HELICOPTER THERE TO TAKE OUT
A BIKE RIDER "KEEP THAT IT MIND GUMP" ON THE FIRST LAP WE
THOUGHT THEY WOULD OPEN IT BACK UP TO US BUT THEY DIDNT
WHICH DIDNT HURT ME FEELINGS TO BAD.

gump
07-12-2007, 08:33 AM
jeff was running 3rd in pro when his clutch went out, i got the holeshot then went back to last, but passed a couple when they got stuck.. it was a muddy mess that day...

KENNY HEMMINGS
07-12-2007, 02:46 PM
:mad: JEFF CAME BY TODAY AND SAID THAT YOU WERE OUT OFF
THE SNAKE PIT AND HE'S LOOKING FOR NEW BLOOD!
I CANT BELIEVE HE WOULD DO U THAT WAY

:confused:

gump
07-12-2007, 04:35 PM
jeff knows where his bread is buttered, he talks that chit when i aint around. it took 3 years to get the name gumps friend changed to jeff,,. i just had my surgery so it's bed time... see yall tomorrow i hope..

LoneWarriorsMom
07-12-2007, 07:38 PM
jeff knows where his bread is buttered, he talks that chit when i aint around. it took 3 years to get the name gumps friend chaged to jeff,,. i just had my surgery so it's bed time... see yall tomorrow i hope..

Awwww.. Gump I hope you are doing ok.. Thinking about you.
The Mom

robinsonmotors
07-12-2007, 09:22 PM
jeff knows where his bread is buttered, he talks that chit when i aint around. it took 3 years to get the name gumps friend chaged to jeff A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS :devil:

Jake99
07-13-2007, 05:01 AM
jeff you goona hurt goober's feelings.Roses are red,violets are blue we thought you and goober's love was true. He can't see,you can't pee well whoop da dee. Brookback we used to say,switchback now we think. Quit the stink and makeback we say. H A Y gumps a chump look for a stump then da bump at a lake from the snake......:D :D :D :D :D

gump
07-13-2007, 11:17 AM
that's real damn funny guys.. really grown up....

i'm calling my mom !!!!!!!!!!!!!

robinsonmotors
07-13-2007, 08:57 PM
stop drinking the bong water jake, it's killin you big guy
:bandit: :bandit:

jenna400ex
07-14-2007, 01:29 AM
Glad to see this place back 2 life!
Gump...I guess I'll have to visit you to on the line and take pics. I have several friends from here and my cousin that races bikes.
We should all plan a ride before the break ends! That is if I can quit working all the time! Someone think of some dates and post them and we will all go from there!

Jake99
07-14-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by robinsonmotors
stop drinking the bong water jake, it's killin you big guy
:bandit: :bandit: don't do any kind of holy water. All dat chit just me. How come goober's stuff throwed out in the front yard and he's back on the stump--poor gump. Maybe brook can help. Hay brOOk sos -it's (69)

Jake99
07-14-2007, 09:10 PM
yep

Jake99
07-14-2007, 09:18 PM
gump

gump
07-15-2007, 07:18 PM
well my vision is clearing up some, can see the keyboard now and read a menu at the texas roadhouse tonight... but i could be blind and tell jake is a homo redneck that needs to get laid... by a woman jake, try a woman this time please !!!!

gump
07-15-2007, 07:25 PM
jake even if you hadn't quit you still wouldn't have been in this pic... :devil:

gump
07-15-2007, 07:27 PM
jake here's how my skills improved since you got out of my damn way... :D

gump
07-15-2007, 07:36 PM
let's recap my career as an atv racer.. i started out on a 300ex and jeff a 400ex.. i seen in the iwanna a haresramble for quads and called jeff. well since we've done it on bikes we thought we'd give it a try and start at shelby. so we figured we'd jump in senior and kick some arse. we we didn't know that that was when jake was in his prime and daniel bently and few others.. i trophyed my first time with a 10th.. we soon found out that c class is is where we belonged.. to make a long story short we ran that first race just to try it out and havn't missed a race in 4 years except when injured.. it's hard to leave this, but i'll still be in the mideast !!!!

gump
07-15-2007, 07:43 PM
my 3rd race ever was the steele creek gncc. after the whooping i took riding a 300 i stepped up to the z-400.. the red headlight was a big hit on the z.. i still get messages on how i did that.. :D

gump
07-15-2007, 07:46 PM
i ddidn't start getting holeshots untill about my 2nd year of racing.. here is my very first one at shelby, barely beating out david edenfield, and jakes slow arse was back there somewhere... :D

gump
07-15-2007, 07:55 PM
i know i have preached yamaha ever since i bought one but the z-400 was my favorite quad of all the brands i rode.. but i had more money in suspension and a arms and stuff than the other quads... it still rode the best !!!!!!!

gump
07-15-2007, 08:15 PM
well all the 450's are coming at this time and i thought i had to have one, so i bought an 05 450r from a guy in indiana, bought it at lorettees and raced it that day with a rekluce clutch and a twist throttle, that sucked !!! it rode good but when i rolled it at the yadkinville gncc and had to kick it about 15 to 20 times with a fractured pelvis bone i knew it had to go, so i sold it to gary bryson who is still riding it today...

gump
07-15-2007, 08:21 PM
well i made the switch to yamaha, this being my 3rd quad in the same year, didn't handle as good as the z but out of the box the best quad i had....

gump
07-15-2007, 08:23 PM
then the holeshots started coming.... :D

gump
07-15-2007, 08:27 PM
my only ever gncc holeshot was this year at big buck....

gump
07-15-2007, 08:31 PM
well that pretty much sums up my quad career.. my only regrets is i never led a lap in the mideast. won a couple of small races but never the ones that counted, and i don't expect things to change on bikes... well since we still have along time untill racing kicks back in let's here some of yalls history.... and see yalls favorite pics...

holeshot19
07-15-2007, 08:46 PM
well anyway yall keep my ole friend Tim Allen in your thoughts he was in the hospital last week and my have to have surgery on wed:(

gumpsbrother
07-16-2007, 04:37 AM
Well i started this racing and found out how old I really was and now im done .Peace out.

KENNY HEMMINGS
07-16-2007, 05:26 AM
my only ever gncc holeshot was this year at big buck.... :devil: GUMP WHO'S THAT SLIPPING UP BESIDE U
FOR THE LEAD??? AND THE WIN "JUST HAD TO THROW THAT IN"
I THINK BIG BUCK WAS THE MOST ENJOYABLE RACE I HAVE EVER
HAD, NATURALLY WHEN U WIN IT GREAT BUT TO LEAD EVERY LAP
AND WIN I DONT THINK I'LL EVER FORGET THAT ONE!!
GUMP I HOPE THE BIKE BOYS GET AS MUCH ENJOYMENT OUT OFF
U AS THE QUAD GUYS HAVE!! YOUR A REAL SPORT U TAKE IT AND
U CAN DISH IT OUT!!
GOOD LUCK ON THE BIKE :blah:

gump
07-16-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by holeshot19
well anyway yall keep my ole friend Tim Allen in your thoughts he was in the hospital last week and my have to have surgery on wed:( what's up with tim ??? i wish him the best and a speedy recovery !!!

Jake99
07-16-2007, 07:17 PM
GUmp Maybe you should let me help set you a tractor to race.I did for Ben and Jason. Also gave them some book learning in my school. They both earned a #6 for the year. Don't seem like you have done enough yet. It's important for the tractor to work good. You should be fast even when you r so damn tired you can't even walk. The heavy you are the harder it is to get it to work. Being old or tall is not an advantge either. snakeilililililiil99:rolleyes: I think most kick their own arse instead somebody elses. It's the tractor not you.Don't think I'm going to talk like this again either. Going to take a sip of bong water now!

IT'S THE TRACTOR NOT YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,

when the tractor is right you will be running like a fool and be BORED. YEp''''''''''''''''''''''Bee thinking bout other chit while you running.Somebody could be tapping you in the arse over and over and won't even look back to see who it is. Ax jason walkher won't get shook up-----don't give a chit.....his problem not mine....YEPPPP

got DAT!!!!!!

Jake99
07-16-2007, 07:44 PM
Tim is fat and fast as chit. Hate to hear he is down. Tell more somebody.:(

Jake99
07-16-2007, 07:50 PM
tractor too tall ===plastic should be rubbing the tires right here

them white boots is sexy------Yep

Jake99
07-16-2007, 07:59 PM
dis ant u way off the trail makes me wanna get the tape measure out. second time you tried to pull this off. Didn't work the other time either f.

gump
07-16-2007, 08:50 PM
i think brooks got that shot and his camera was drunk too... :D

Jake99
07-16-2007, 09:27 PM
good nite:o

gump
07-17-2007, 06:50 PM
those are the cheaper berick boots, so far the best boot i've owned and easiest to break in.. don't know how long they'll last tho.. but i like them.. only race boots now that their broke in... :D

i make flip flops look sexy snake !!!!:devil:

gump
07-17-2007, 08:40 PM
more of my career.. ohio, the penton .. took the honda and z-400 to this one, rained like hell so i rode the z.. my first gncc plaque and 7th place finish ... that's me putting the move on those guys going through the hole in the mulch... :D

Jake99
07-17-2007, 08:42 PM
what move???

gump
07-17-2007, 08:45 PM
my first general ga race was awesume.. not a great finish, but good times were had by all... :D

gump
07-17-2007, 08:48 PM
jake i'm reminicing, but just remember....

gump
07-17-2007, 08:53 PM
how about some old school robinson.. :)

gump
07-17-2007, 08:59 PM
me, gump jr. and gumpsbrother. 3 years ago.. jr is a big eared bass-turd, "so the inmates call him at work" and bro looking like he has something for us.... .. :devil:

gump
07-17-2007, 09:04 PM
and yes eddie i won 2 races.. and there were about 5 in my class this race and about 5 that started in a c class with us.. i led all but one lap and jim houston sr lead that lap... :macho

gump
07-17-2007, 09:19 PM
me and my biggest fan.. my baby girl gump jr. ette.. :D

gump
07-17-2007, 09:58 PM
me, gump jr. and gumpsbrother. 3 years ago.. jr is a big eared bass-turd, "so the inmates call him at work" and bro looking like he has something for us.... .. :devil: i remember something about this race. it was at rockhouse and i had to have surgery on my wrist a couple of days after this race, so i set out to make alap for points then wait on my son derrick and just ride the rest of the race with him and my bro,"trying not to get hurt before surgery.. last lap and i;m pushing derrick to make him finish good and we get lapped and i let a extra guy sneak by me and he was all over derrick right at the end of the race, less than a mile to go, so i dove out into a short field and cut him off so i could stay behind derrick and help him finish better, 'closest i've ever come to cheating on purpose, but wasn't 20' off the track".. derrick finshed decent that race.. but ya know what the sad part of it all is, the guy i cut off was my brother.. sorry bro didn't know it was you at that time.... :devil:

Jake99
07-18-2007, 04:10 AM
gump stop this chit

gump
07-18-2007, 09:18 AM
gump stop this chit ok

Jake99
07-19-2007, 04:42 AM
ok alright-allrite-oK so you done enough....Now what? Nothing left to prove. You are speedy'''YeP"':confused: :ermm: :rolleyes: :cool: :o :p :D :D :D SO WHERE U GO NOW??..??..??..?lililiilil99

I know---lets go to Brazil(the runway not short or slipperee.yep)

gump
07-19-2007, 11:47 AM
and no maloney i'm not on suicide watch... not yet anyway...

Jake99
07-19-2007, 12:49 PM
and no maloney i'm not on suicide watch... not yet anyway... We will keep looking-----gump you a preetty good ole turd to mess with just no dat.Maybe you been hanging with the wrong crowd.

gump
07-19-2007, 08:49 PM
jake ole wise one... why can't i run a thumb throttle on a bike ??? i hate twist makes bad things happen.. you had air condition on 500, make my bike auto pilot..... :macho

Jake99
07-20-2007, 06:23 AM
ok

gumpsbrother
07-21-2007, 03:37 PM
testing new comp.

Jake99
07-21-2007, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by gumpsbrother
testing new comp. What kind.?,,. How tim Allen anybody?,,...??ililiil

gump
07-22-2007, 07:28 PM
heard the boys went down to the sorcs race in ga today.. bryan cook got the holeshot and houston 2nd going onto the mx track when mike hit cooks back wheel in the air and it got ugly after that.. they halled mike off on a back board and to the hospital. mike wound up being allrght just got knocked out and has a concussion," they said he was out cold for awhile.." cook got the overall.. that's all i know so far....

Jake99
07-23-2007, 08:42 AM
heard the boys went down to the sorcs race in ga today.. bryan cook got the holeshot and houston 2nd going onto the mx track when mike hit cooks back wheel in the air and it got ugly after that.. they halled mike off on a back board and to the hospital. mike wound up being allrght just got knocked out and has a concussion," they said he was out cold for awhile.." cook got the overall.. that's all i know so far.... How can being knocked out be allrght? His lghts can go out again.

Troyer23J
07-23-2007, 04:16 PM
Mike did get knocked out for awhile, for about 5 minutes he was unresponsive. Cook and Kaleb Nicholson stopped right away and jumped off to help. Jeff Robinson and I ran over to see how Mike was. Kaleb is a Medic when he isnt racing, and pretty much took the lead in helping Mike andbeing sure the track medics did the right thing. Its a good thing he was there. Once Mike came to and was talking he was able to answer all the questions they asked him.

Glad to hear it was just a concussion, I mean, thats bad, but if you saw the wreck, it could have been much, much worse.

As far as the race, the rest of the pro row did a lap, but came back around and no one had left, so they stopped them and started the race over.

gump
07-23-2007, 10:03 PM
any of you senior boys notice dale woody got 29 points for the last race and has a 30 point lead over scott.. damn your fast dale but 29 points for winning a race means you da shiznit !!!! :D

gump
07-24-2007, 06:47 PM
well i made my 2nd ride on the bike today, went to my pro enduro buddys practice track. my 1st time on single track in years.. i've hated my bike untill today. i had a ball and wasn't the slowest... :D
jimmy houston, all i can say is i'm coming.. it's your arse now.. let's get it on this weekend !!!!!!!!!!

KENNY HEMMINGS
07-25-2007, 05:04 AM
GUMP THERES A NCHSA RACE SUNDAY IN TAYLORSVILLE??
ARE YOU READY? I THINK KYLE'S WANTING TO GO I'LL TAKE MY
450 IF YOU WANT TO RACE WE CAN RUN VET-C

gump
07-25-2007, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by KENNY HEMMINGS
GUMP THERES A NCHSA RACE SUNDAY IN TAYLORSVILLE??
ARE YOU READY? I THINK KYLE'S WANTING TO GO I'LL TAKE MY
450 IF YOU WANT TO RACE WE CAN RUN VET-C damn i've only rode twice, not yet kenny, plus we couldn't run vet, non members have to run unlimited or A class..

Jake99
07-25-2007, 12:30 PM
Lets go to area 51 this weekend.

yfz77
07-26-2007, 02:03 PM
Are any of yall' riding this weekend? I finally got my steering stem back on and rode a few times this week around the house.

gump
07-26-2007, 05:50 PM
i'm going somewhere.. don't know where yet, would like to try the single track stuff at brushy, but i'll go where ever yall want to go...

yfz77
07-26-2007, 08:00 PM
do ya think bryson and robinson will go? Oh yea, how is mike now?

gump
07-26-2007, 08:06 PM
just left mikes.. he's doing good, back to the dr tomorrow. he's gonna take the weekend off, like he should !! i'm laying the smack down on jimmy at brushy, i'm sure jeff will go if you show up.. told jimmy if he would ride saturday and we don't get crippled we'll just go run that nchsa sunday.. we'll see, jimmy is allready worried, i can tell it.... :D

epinac18
07-26-2007, 08:22 PM
im goin riding somewhere, either brushy or CAW anybody got any other suggestions?

gump
07-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by epinac18
im goin riding somewhere, either brushy or CAW anybody got any other suggestions? your house.. tnt.. brown mnt.. i bet jake could get us on the laruens track if he still really loves us..... :D

yfz77
07-26-2007, 08:53 PM
brushy is the closest to me because I'm next to wilkesboro. I don't know what time I can be there yet. Let me know where and when yall' go and I'll try to be there.

epinac18
07-26-2007, 09:20 PM
your house.. tnt.. brown mnt.. i bet jake could get us on the laruens track if he still really loves us..... :D

brown to rough on my wrist lol.....i think we're gonna have to big of a group to ride here at the house and its dusty as crap, i got ya another motorcycle rider to ride with gump he just started racing mideast and soon as me and charley get that cr250r running we bought imma wax dat arse on 2 wheels haha

gump
07-26-2007, 09:26 PM
well dustin you got the easy part over with... now show me !!!!

damn this is how i started on quads, and you see how that turned out..... :D

epinac18
07-26-2007, 09:43 PM
im not scared to come back to unlimited sportsman on 2 wheels and beat ya by a whole lap hahah

gump
07-26-2007, 09:49 PM
a whole lap ??? you little arrogant bass-turd !!!
i'm going into training now, soon as i finish my beer and put this ciggy out.... :macho

epinac18
07-26-2007, 09:53 PM
yea you need to train alot according to jimmy....yea i talked to him today

Jake99
07-27-2007, 04:21 AM
your house.. tnt.. brown mnt.. i bet jake could get us on the laruens track if he still really loves us..... :D Can;t-----what love-----going to 51 2 c et & gravatronicksoleegee 101---(yep). Don't yall niggs get tried of riding?:confused: :D

yfz77
07-27-2007, 11:39 AM
:confused: No offence to ya Jake99, but can anyone understand what ya are writing or is it that I'm just a dumb arse.

gump
07-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by yfz77
:confused: No offence to ya Jake99, but can anyone understand what ya are writing or is it that I'm just a dumb arse. trust me chad, your not the one that's a dumbarse... :D

Jake99
07-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Well you can't ride at ralphs because the cows have business everywhere.Me and scratchyand dog dick,bumpy nub,cletus,trailer,and one nut are going to area 51 this weekend.Do you want to go with us? We want to see et(extrateresteral person or alien or little green mf-s)! I just taught that maybe you wood want to give your bongs a break and do something different. Maybe something exciting. ok got dat.??? They are knowledgeable about gravity there.Maybe they got newton thar. They have some dinosor business and I heard they can turn it back into what left the business there. I figured they got newton put back work on gravity too and we want to see the gravatron. Yall can bring your cans or bags or what every your on with you I don't care. If you not on nothing,gay,retarded, or a dumbarse we will tolerate all kinds. i used to it i work for the public. Maybe a little too long now. You gotta be an astrophyiczist to work this chit now and the customers are getting dumber and dubber and dubber. Can't get serious bout anything anymore except a good chit.

gump
07-27-2007, 07:31 PM
would love to go jake, but i got this bike thing to figure out...

me and jimmy and jim sr houston are going to brushy at 9 am in the morning. then i'll be going back sunday with jeff, so who ever can make it in the morning come on.. and i'll let yall know what time were going sunday sometime tomorrow...

Jake99
07-27-2007, 07:48 PM
I read on the internet today where the ragheads have 13 soviet suitcase nukes and a big warhead for 7 us cities and GOD is going to gather up some of the good within an hour and maybe a few more later and let the rest of us do the best we can. Well I'm not worried bout the devil I figure the crusher gonna get me cause ofthese junk cars I keep going.Well if you don't hear from me anymore get on google earth and look. They got 51 zero'd in on thar -maybe you see me. nite.

LoneWarriorsMom
07-28-2007, 06:05 AM
brown to rough on my wrist lol.....i think we're gonna have to big of a group to ride here at the house and its dusty as crap, i got ya another motorcycle rider to ride with gump he just started racing mideast and soon as me and charley get that cr250r running we bought imma wax dat arse on 2 wheels haha

Sorry Gump..... Charles does not allow any 2 wheels on his track. Tears the land up toooo much.
How are your eyes? See ya in Aug.

gump
07-28-2007, 02:25 PM
bike haters !!!!!!!!! still love ya mom.... ;)

gump
07-28-2007, 02:28 PM
jimmy you better practise some more before you try riding with me again.... :macho

we both looked like 2 girls out there, but i was the butchy one... :D

epinac18
07-28-2007, 02:42 PM
yall should see my 2 wheelin skillz:macho ........i think we're gonna try CAW in the morning if anyone wants to go?

gump
07-28-2007, 02:43 PM
jimmy did put it on me on the single track stuff after i was wore down, that's some rough chit at brushy, just say no to trail 9c... that rocky rooty sum-beach !!!!!!!!!!!

gump
07-28-2007, 02:45 PM
yall should see my 2 wheelin skillz:macho ........i think we're gonna try CAW in the morning if anyone wants to go? sonya's boy friend is supposed to get us on the yadkinville track, she said he knows people... i can't afford to go all the way down there to caw... :mad:

sosogogo
07-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Gump - check your pm's

Houston Sr. - check your pm's

Y'ville is a go!

sosogogo
07-28-2007, 05:48 PM
Houston Sr. don't know your screen name so can't pm you. Post on here and I'll shoot you the info. Sonya

yfz77
07-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Gump, what time are you and Jeff going to brushy sun. morn.

jkmx24374
07-28-2007, 08:07 PM
jimmy did put it on me on the single track stuff after i was wore down, that's some rough chit at brushy, just say no to trail 9c... that rocky rooty sum-beach !!!!!!!!!!! Gump we ran 9c when we raced ther a few months ago lol u big vagina

gump
07-29-2007, 07:35 AM
yeah they told me yall ran part of it, backwards.. i aint ready for that chit yet !! still working on the ballance thing.. don't be talking chit kelvin, you could get out run by gump one day.. how would that feel ??? :D

LoneWarriorsMom
07-29-2007, 11:28 AM
Going to attempt to post pictrues Charley took yesterday of the Team Race in Ga. Hope I do it right... I am soooo compurter stupid !!

http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=810291185729722053/l=287530615/g=91430250/cobrandOid=1000351/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

gump
07-29-2007, 03:28 PM
just got back from yadkinville.. boy that place had more water on it than lake james has.. 1 lap and we were done.. thanks for not laughing to hard sonya when you seen me fall into the creek.. :D

thanks for the invite and would love to do it again when it's alittle dryer...

epinac18
07-29-2007, 03:40 PM
we just got back from CAW....nice place and there was no dust! it was actually a little muddy, and charleys motor locked up but other than it was good

gump
07-29-2007, 08:47 PM
we just got back from CAW....nice place and there was no dust! it was actually a little muddy, and charleys motor locked up but other than it was good how did the wrist do ?? and take that motor to shon and keep yalls hands off of it !!!!! :D

jenna400ex
07-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Charley....I hate to hear bout your motor! Darn it! Thanks for the taking pictures! Your the best hair bow hander pit man I know;) Anyone going to NY in August for the 6 hour? I think us gals are going to get a team up!

gump
07-30-2007, 10:12 AM
kenny i seen you had a good run sunday on your bike, 8th out of 20 something aint bad and 40th overall.. you just got talent.... :rolleyes:

i want to sale mine, i have no talent.... :ermm:

jenna400ex
07-30-2007, 12:51 PM
i want to sale mine, i have no talent.... :ermm: [/B]
:D Then what are u gonna do? Gump you need to get back on a quad where you belong! Were gonna miss your old butt!

KENNY HEMMINGS
07-30-2007, 02:29 PM
:devil: GUMP I WOULD CALL IT LUCK DEAD LAST OFF THE LINE
THE 450 BIKES SURE DONT CRANK LIKE THE 4 WHEELERS, I WENT
FROM 25TH TO 13TH ON THE 1ST LAP AND ACTUALY GOT UP TO
6TH AT ONE POINT BUT I MADE MYSELF RIDE REALLY CAREFULL
I DONT WANT TO THROW MY QUAD POINTS AWAY I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO WIN THE VET CLASS THIS YEAR!!! I TOLD U TO
COME, I WOULDNT HAVE WANTED TO BE IN THE UNLIMITED CLASS THEY HAD A FULL HOUSE. :blah:

Jake99
07-30-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by jenna400ex
:D Then what are u gonna do? Gump you need to get back on a quad where you belong! Were gonna miss your old butt! gump you not keep nuttin long enough to learn it----take up walking and farting.

LoneWarriorsMom
07-30-2007, 05:53 PM
Gump... here is the 4wheeler you need...

jkmx24374
07-30-2007, 07:44 PM
kenny i seen you had a good run sunday on your bike, 8th out of 20 something aint bad and 40th overall.. you just got talent.... :rolleyes:

i want to sale mine, i have no talent.... :ermm:
See who he beat like a drum :mad: :mad:

gump
07-30-2007, 07:46 PM
See who he beat like a drum :mad: :mad: and you call me a vagina... you big puss, let a quad rider push you around like a dirty mop... :D

gump
07-30-2007, 08:10 PM
kevin remember when your good looking wife was watching me jump the creek at nebo after having to watch you go around it 6 or 7 times ?? don't bring her to parker valley she might just strip and start chasing me... cause in a straight line i'm as fast as anyone and that creek jump is pretty straight.... :D

the turning part is what i'm having issues with... :cuss:

KENNY HEMMINGS
07-31-2007, 04:47 AM
GUMP WHERE DID YOU RIDE AT IN YADKINVILLE??

gump
07-31-2007, 06:45 AM
GUMP WHERE DID YOU RIDE AT IN YADKINVILLE?? country club, where we raced at and the gncc will be..

Jake99
07-31-2007, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by LoneWarriorsMom
Gump... here is the 4wheeler you need... Yea thats you nig:D

KENNY HEMMINGS
07-31-2007, 09:55 AM
:confused: HOW DID YOU PULL THAT OFF??? NO INVITE THANKS
ALOT!:mad:

jkmx24374
07-31-2007, 05:47 PM
kevin remember when your good looking wife was watching me jump the creek at nebo after having to watch you go around it 6 or 7 times ?? don't bring her to parker valley she might just strip and start chasing me... cause in a straight line i'm as fast as anyone and that creek jump is pretty straight.... :D

the turning part is what i'm having issues with... :cuss: I know u can beat me right now i am out for 8 weeks had my last surgery today ( I cant even beat myself lol )

sosogogo
07-31-2007, 06:14 PM
Gump's creek fall at Y'ville was pretty funny in slow mo but I managed to not fall off my atv laughing too hard because I knew I had to help him get it up and out as everyone had run off and left us. LOL We'll go again when it hasn't rained 2 inches 2 days before!!! It was fun even with all the mud I was ready for lap 2.

gump
07-31-2007, 06:36 PM
kenny you were racing.. remember ?? plus they said we couldn't have a big crowd.. we'll keep ya in mind if we get to go back..

thnaks for helping me sonya.. it was a slow mo fall, good thing cause i'm to old for those quick slams... :D

don't worry kevin, jake will cum by and beat it for ya.... :devil:

gump
07-31-2007, 06:39 PM
kevin i just put me a michelin s-12 front tire on, ever run one ?? let ya know how it does thursday when i go to the rose creek track....

jimmy try to get off work early and go with me, you too kenny, i'm riding with masencup and russell epley...

jkmx24374
07-31-2007, 06:50 PM
kevin i just put me a michelin s-12 front tire on, ever run one ?? let ya know how it does thursday when i go to the rose creek track....

jimmy try to get off work early and go with me, you too kenny, i'm riding with masencup and russell epley... never ran one i like the ms3 myself never and i mean never a m12

KENNY HEMMINGS
08-01-2007, 04:53 AM
WHERE U GOING? CHAD PERRYS?
WHEN AND WHAT TIME??
I MIGHT NOT HAVE RACED IF I WOULD HAVE GOT AN INVITE, IT
WOULD HAVE BEEN A HE!!! OFF A LOT CHEAPER I'M SURE.
WAS ROBINSON WITH U TRYING TO SNEAK IN SOME UNDERCOVER
PRACTICE??!! :ermm:

KENNY HEMMINGS
08-01-2007, 05:02 AM
GUMP CALL YOUR BOYS AT ROCKHILL AND SEE IF THEY HAVE
ANY 07 250F LEFT AND A PRICE?? GOING TO SELL THE 450 TO
HARD TO CRANK AND MY ARMS ARE 6 INCHES LONGER!!!:macho

gump
08-01-2007, 07:14 AM
ya chads.. thurs around 4 i think, have to call russell in the morning..

epinac18
08-01-2007, 06:26 PM
anybody riding this weekend?

gump
08-01-2007, 07:14 PM
i'm working this weekend, that's why i'm riding tomorrow.. don't know about jeff and them.. if my ride falls through tomorrow, look out daniels ridge mx !!! go ahead and kill myself and get it over with... :D

it's gonna be 95 degrees tomorrow, so i'm leaning on going to the mx track at 6 when it'll be down to 90.... might let jeff tag along and my grandson can get some seat time... they have atv practice also....

gump
08-02-2007, 10:09 AM
them guys are going to brown.. so it looks like daniels ridge.. tonight

jeconn
08-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Gump, my brother and I are going to Daniels Ridge tonight. I think Gary will be there also. What about Robinson? Canipe do you need directions or is your skirt in the way?

KENNY HEMMINGS
08-02-2007, 10:24 AM
GUMP I GOING TO NEBO TONIGHT TO RIDE AT BRIAN MCKINNEYS
TRACK, NEED TO PLAN A TRIP FOR NEXT WEEKEND TO
LAKE HOUSER WHERE THEY HAD THE NCHSA RACE A FEW WEEKS
AGO THEY SAID U CAN RIDE FOR 5 OR 10 DOLLARS A DAY?? THEY
GOT A NICE RIVER TO JUMP IN IF U GET TO HOT. BIKES OR QUADS

KENNY HEMMINGS
08-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by jeconn
Gump, my brother and I are going to Daniels Ridge tonight. I think Gary will be there also. What about Robinson? Canipe do you need directions or is your skirt in the way? :macho GET TO WORK SLACKER!!

gump
08-02-2007, 11:13 AM
yeah i think me and jeff are coming tonight, and i'm gonna bring my grandson brandon and let him ride his 50 ..

epinac18
08-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Gump, my brother and I are going to Daniels Ridge tonight. I think Gary will be there also. What about Robinson? Canipe do you need directions or is your skirt in the way?

cant ride tonight got my final exam in my class im taking.....but lemme know if anybody rides this weekend

gump
08-02-2007, 08:55 PM
just got back from the ridge.. i about got killed riding with the big bikes.. i had to go out with the 85 to 150's to live to ride again... here's brandon on his first mx ride...

gump
08-02-2007, 09:20 PM
i have to hand it to ya maloney.. you impressed the chit out of me out there... but i was to fast for the camera... :D

gump
08-02-2007, 09:22 PM
here's ya one jeff, not a good pic and your not tripling here, but trust me yall he was killing them when no one was in his way !!!

gump
08-02-2007, 09:26 PM
bryson on the 300ex... :D

epinac18
08-02-2007, 09:40 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=14825893

me and charley know how to jump too!

gump
08-02-2007, 09:52 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=14825893

me and charley know how to jump too! well jump on maloney and bryson then there big guy.. you'll look like me out there with them..... :devil:

cook65xc
08-05-2007, 05:17 PM
For sale 4500.00

gump
08-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by cook65xc
For sale 4500.00 getting a bike pj ???
just cause i got a bike doesn't mean yall have to start switching.. it takes more talent to ride a bike so most of yall need to stay on quads.... :D

jkmx24374
08-05-2007, 06:28 PM
getting a bike pj ???
just cause i got a bike doesn't mean yall have to start switching.. it takes more talent to ride a bike so most of yall need to stay on quads.... :D Hmmmmmmmm Gump you just wanted to be more like me (So be honest) maybe one day you will gaduate up to a 450. I think i recall some he11 I caught about a "BIKE".:macho :macho

cook65xc
08-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Quiting all of it.I might do one lap at rockhouse and go out like you did gump:D Bike is ready to race come and get it:eek2:Figured i would put it on here first hoping somebody in mideast might want it.

gump
08-05-2007, 07:11 PM
true you caught some hell, but it wasn't for being on a bike, cause you've allways have been on a bike... you caught hell for just being a big puusssyyy.... :D

gump
08-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Quiting all of it.I might do one lap at rockhouse and go out like you did gump:D Bike is ready to race come and get it:eek2:Figured i would put it on here first hoping somebody in mideast might want it. don't do it pj !!! you'll hate yourself.. come on to bikes with me.. a hell of alot cheaper and more classes to hide in.... :D

jkmx24374
08-06-2007, 10:45 AM
true you caught some hell, but it wasn't for being on a bike, cause you've allways have been on a bike... you caught hell for just being a big puusssyyy.... :D So i guess your in the puusssyyyy group now huh????

gump
08-06-2007, 12:56 PM
guess so... :confused:

jkmx24374
08-06-2007, 03:10 PM
guess so... :confused: :p :D

gump
08-06-2007, 03:19 PM
aint much work to take a carb off of these bikes, except taking the whole thing apart.. tank, subframe... etc
brand new bike and i just can't leave it alone... would have just turned it side ways to jet it but i'm doing the ap o-ring mod to it.. she's gonna rip !!!! :macho

gump
08-06-2007, 03:21 PM
hey kelvin.. got any of these ?? :D

jkmx24374
08-06-2007, 04:48 PM
nope 3rd and 4th

jkmx24374
08-06-2007, 04:53 PM
got this

gump
08-06-2007, 08:09 PM
well i got my bike back together.. it is crisper, but it's still a 250.. would have made a bigger difference on a 450, boy you got to ride these things wide open, but there aint no bog.... :D

KENNY HEMMINGS
08-07-2007, 05:06 AM
:confused: WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO YOUR BIKE GUMP???????????

gump
08-07-2007, 08:35 AM
it was alittle sluggish on the bottom so i leaned it out some and did the o-ring mod and changed the leak jet. trying to get some more bottom end and make it snappier with out having to buy a pipe..

KENNY HEMMINGS
08-07-2007, 01:31 PM
I PUT A POWER SHOT ON KYLES AND JUST ORDERED HIM A
HMF SLIP ON AND GOING TO A 180 MAIN I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT IT DOES FOR IT??!! I TALKED TO SOME OFF THE MX GUYS
AND THEY SAID A PIPE HELPS THE 250S ALOT.

gump
08-07-2007, 04:18 PM
let me know about the hmf.. i've been pricing pipes and let me tell ya their a hell of alot more expensive than quad pipes !!!

epinac18
08-08-2007, 07:56 PM
gump, you coming out to daniels ridge tomorrow night and show me them mx skillz?

gump
08-08-2007, 09:05 PM
gump, you coming out to daniels ridge tomorrow night and show me them mx skillz? i might come, but proably won't have any skills with me..... :cuss:

atvwdsrcer
08-10-2007, 08:03 AM
Aug. 26th is coming soon , I guess I need to wipe off the dust and replace it with some dirt. I havent even ridin the quad since I purchased a cbr600rr. But now's the time to start. If any of you are still having arm pump/ hand numdness , here's a site to check out http://www.racetrainer.com/index.html . I have been using this item since the 2nd race and what an improvement. Oh yeh and it's fun to attempt to beat others speed. My record is at 11690.

gump
08-10-2007, 07:23 PM
and all this time we thought you were just beating your self to death, or until you need glasses..... :D

gump
08-11-2007, 07:17 PM
went to brushy this morning with mike, jim, jimmy and jeff. after riding some rough arse single track there i think i'll be ready for rockhouse.... in 2010... :cuss:

i want my quad back !!!!!!!!!!

Jake99
08-13-2007, 10:59 AM
went to brushy this morning with mike, jim, jimmy and jeff. after riding some rough arse single track there i think i'll be ready for rockhouse.... in 2010... :cuss:

i want my quad back !!!!!!!!!! NNNo

jeconn
08-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Does anybody want to ride mx at Silvercreek in Morganton Thursday night? Gump, what about you, Jeff and Mike? Kenny, thats in your backyard. Dustin can come and show us some of them skills that he showed us at Daniels Ridge. Bryson is out. (SCARED) Santo and Bryan both know how to get there.

KENNY HEMMINGS
08-13-2007, 02:26 PM
HOW U GOING TO GET IN THERE NOT OPEN???
GOT TO BE VIP TO GET IN! GOT INVITED TO GO SUNDAY BUT THEY
HAD A HARD RAIN SATURDAY NIGHT TRACK WAS ABOUT 4 INCHES
OFF MUD!!

epinac18
08-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Does anybody want to ride mx at Silvercreek in Morganton Thursday night? Gump, what about you, Jeff and Mike? Kenny, thats in your backyard. Dustin can come and show us some of them skills that he showed us at Daniels Ridge. Bryson is out. (SCARED) Santo and Bryan both know how to get there.

Are you actually gonna bring a bike with ya this time?? i wanna see if you can motocross as good as everyone says you do.....i think its all just a bunch of bs:macho

btw we're going to Al lanes on thursday, silver creek is too far on a week night

gump
08-14-2007, 06:08 PM
ok here's the deal, i dout i race my bike for awhile so i need one of yall with 2 quads to step up and let me race one for a couple of races.. so who wants to help a old quadless man out ?? mike sold his practice bike so my honey hole is dryed out.. kenny ?? santo ?? bryan ?? kevin j ?? come on hook a brother up... :devil:

cook65xc
08-14-2007, 07:54 PM
gump i will rent you mine for 4500:D :D

gump
08-14-2007, 09:24 PM
gump i will rent you mine for 4500:D :D you need to just let me race it so you can say it had a top 5 while you owned it... :devil:

gump
08-14-2007, 09:33 PM
for gods sakes yall, i'm still in 3rd place in points.. look at all the publicity you would get !!!!

:D

cook65xc
08-15-2007, 04:10 AM
I could finish top five if there was only 5 or 6 in my class like your class:eek2: :D

KENNY HEMMINGS
08-15-2007, 04:55 AM
:eek2: GUMP CALL YOUR OLD BUDDY JAKE HE'S PROBABLY GOT
SOMETHING U CAN RIDE:confused: MAYBE THE OLD TRUSTY
400EX IS STILL AROUND I HEARD IT HAD AIR CONDITIONING
AT ONE TIME:D

gump
08-15-2007, 06:12 PM
maloney will pull through now that he has 2 quads.. just sitting back waiting on the call... :D
can't decide what i want to ride.. santo will probably call and offer the kawi he has, or bryan will be calling offering his honda, kevin will try to put me on a kymco or artic cat.. i'll just wait and see what the offers are..

jkmx24374
08-15-2007, 06:51 PM
this Kevin said u could ride my Rubicon :blah:

gump
08-15-2007, 08:44 PM
this Kevin said u could ride my Rubicon :blah: i have way to much talent to waste on a ute !!!

plus i'm to big of a puss to rassle one of them big arse things.. :D

KENNY HEMMINGS
08-16-2007, 04:58 AM
GUMP MAYBE BUREN WILL LET U RIDE THE SKID STEER!, THAT WAY
U CAN RIDE AND KEEP THE TRACK IN GOOD SHAPE! THE HOLESHOT MAYBE A LITTLE QUESTIONABLE BUT ONCE U GET IN
THE WOODS YOU'LL HAVE IT COVERED!!!
:macho

atvwdsrcer
08-16-2007, 07:34 AM
Gump, why don't you just put some training wheels on your bike. Then you would have a quad:rolleyes:

gump
08-16-2007, 11:15 AM
GUMP MAYBE BUREN WILL LET U RIDE THE SKID STEER!, THAT WAY
U CAN RIDE AND KEEP THE TRACK IN GOOD SHAPE! THE HOLESHOT MAYBE A LITTLE QUESTIONABLE BUT ONCE U GET IN
THE WOODS YOU'LL HAVE IT COVERED!!!
:macho i'm starting to think i aint riding the 06.. but your probably just teasing me... :ermm:

gump
08-16-2007, 06:48 PM
hate i didn't get to make it to daniels ridge with you guys tonight.. but the chain was loose on my bike.... :o

jkmx24374
08-16-2007, 07:53 PM
gump check your pm's

gump
08-18-2007, 06:22 AM
i'm leaving for atlanta sunday for some training for my job, anyone want to ride durham town while i'm down there let me know and i'll try to take my bike.. if not yall will have untill friday to be gumpless on the net... :D

gump
08-20-2007, 05:34 PM
well i'm in atlanta, "gwinnett" just 20 miles north of atlanta anyway.. i got out of school and went down into atlanta to see if i could remember where the pink pony was. pink pony being a nudy club.. well i found it. not that i would frequent such a place, like on my last night here or anything like that... i seen a road on the way that was called beaver ruin.. i've ruined a few beavers in my day, well tryed to anyways.... :D

cook65xc
08-21-2007, 06:14 PM
I have a 7x14 enclosed trailer for sale.Tandem axle, ramp door wired with outlets all in trailer,cabinets in front,chrome rims.2700

angelon400ex
08-21-2007, 06:30 PM
Gump, do you EVER behave? :D

PJ hate to see you retire but sure will be glad to see you if you are coming to watch us idiots kill ourselves in the heat! :D

cook65xc
08-21-2007, 06:37 PM
I will be at rockhouse to watch,retiring must be fun this is the third time i have did it:huh :confused:

angelon400ex
08-21-2007, 07:13 PM
I will be at rockhouse to watch,retiring must be fun this is the third time i have did it:huh :confused:

I probably need to retire. Went to a specialist who told me I needed to have my tonsils removed because I keep getting sick and I asked him if I could schedule it after race season ended. :p

KENNY HEMMINGS
08-22-2007, 04:50 AM
WOULD U BE INTERESTED IN DOING SOME TRADING?? I HAVE
6X12 OR IF U COUNT THE V-NOSE 6X14 WITH ONE CABINET, CUT
A WHOLE IN THE FRONT AND MOUNTED A A/C UNIT DOWN LOW
LEFT OFF THE TONGUE I THINK ITS A 04 OR 05 MODEL PACE
GOOD TRAILER JUST NEED ONE A LITTLE BIGGER??

cook65xc
08-22-2007, 10:17 AM
Not intersted in trading ,done racing.:(

gump
08-22-2007, 11:07 AM
ever try to study I/O break out boards with a hangover ?? trust me don't try it... i'll be home tomorrow jeff. i know you've been having gump withdrawel symptoms... :D

cook65xc
08-23-2007, 05:34 PM
down to 4000,somebody come and get it:p