PDA

View Full Version : wrecking

hemi400ex
06-24-2007, 07:07 PM
went out playen in the mud with my ex, launched out of a hole WOT. Launched me and the bike 10 ft in the air and landed on its side with me on it, i broke my ankle, gashed open the side of the shin about 1/2 in deep 2in wide and broke a rib. After i fell off the bike rolled end of end down a hill besides me nothing was wrong with the bike u can't kill these bastered. After that we had to get home, i rode it back and the bike ran no problems but i'm down for 4 months with my ankle so i decided to do work whats better 416 or 440 i play in the woods, hills, and mud no racing or MX

gcart2
06-24-2007, 07:11 PM
stock 400 is best. yoshi off road exhaust yno jet kit and a foam air filter. u will be a offroad king. also put soem razr2's on it. great offroad tire. mud and thick trials... no prob.

dragex400
06-24-2007, 09:26 PM
Thats kind of funny in a way. I just wrecked on my 400 at the beginning of the year. I had a shattered rib, a fractured rib, a broken collar bone, a dislocated shoulder, shattered knee, collapsed and puncture lung, torn pec muscle, cracked pelvis, and displaced knee cap, plus a ton of road rash. My 400 never left the tires, I just got thrown then it hit me. I had to ride it home about 1.5 miles through the trails cause I was by myself and bleeding out my mouth through my lungs. But as soon as I could stand again I started a rebuild while I was home from work. People will think your crazy. I think there is not a better time for it because you can't ride then. Good story, and I hope you recovery quickly. Oh yea, and my 416 rebuild will be done as soon as my head cover bolts come in. GOOD LUCK

flauge
06-25-2007, 06:52 AM
After listening to yall i guess i came out lucky with my wreck. All i got was a sprained wrist a few weeks ago.