PDA

View Full Version : sparks racing motor kit

gcart2
06-24-2007, 07:01 PM
i relaize sparks is 1 of the best. can some1 who knows there prices check something out for me. on www.sparksracing.com they have 2 motor packages. the 416kit cost 1grand. is it worth it? is it what they say it is?

bob gnarl
06-24-2007, 09:29 PM
sparks is defenitly a great engine builder and there right a 416 if built right will kick ***** but i'm just curious why no port work? I had Ct racing build my 416 and its probably puttin out close to what CT's 440ex midrange package is.Go check out their website www.ctracing.com. Hope that helps, then you can see whats a better deal.

zrpilot
06-24-2007, 09:33 PM
You can put together a 416 for less then the Curtis Sparks kit, if your willing to learn by reading and asking about the proper components.

Engine mods are a combination of the right parts that are put together with meticulous care and attention to detail. If your not able or willing to do that, then having and reputable engine builder is a better way to spend your $$.

The CT racing site quoted above is a good example.

Good luck.

rooney
06-25-2007, 02:21 PM
the 416 kit is way worth my dad has it in his and it will run rite along with the 450'a its for sale if u dint want to buy the kit many many extras if ur interested email me at dirtrider22@hotmail.com