PDA

View Full Version : This world is making me sick...

sly400ex
06-24-2007, 11:09 AM
This happened a few miles from here, some guy killed his wife and three kids....it seems too much sadness happening in the world.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/441205,4_1_JO24_VAUGHN_S1.article

06-24-2007, 03:37 PM
that guy deserves to be hung!

06-24-2007, 05:20 PM
as time goes on itll happen more and more...it dont shock me anymore. Last week i was out in town and a fight broke out and someone pulled out a gun....your not safe anywhere

DJR300ex
06-24-2007, 05:54 PM
i would gladly put a bullet in that guy's head. theres just too much of this crap going on in the world anymore, just a few weeks ago two 17 year olds in my town got beat with baseball bats and then one of them got ran over by a car. one of them died and the other one is in critical condition. worst part about it was that the one that was killed was my friend........:(

mitch91
06-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by DJR300ex
i would gladly put a bullet in that guy's head. theres just too much of this crap going on in the world anymore, just a few weeks ago two 17 year olds in my town got beat with baseball bats and then one of them got ran over by a car. one of them died and the other one is in critical condition. worst part about it was that the one that was killed was my friend........:(

Must be something behind it why they were the ones to get that done to them? Whats the story?:(

honda8&3
06-24-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by coreymx58
that guy deserves to be hung!

DJR300ex
06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by mitch91
Must be something behind it why they were the ones to get that done to them? Whats the story?:(

Well, i guess Matt and Zach's friend gave them a wrong phone number or something and Zach was sending text messages to it and they had no idea that it wasnt who they thought it was and the guy they were messaging got mad after a couple of days and told the boys to meet him in Atchley Park to fight. Zach was a pretty big boy and could fight like no other so he decided to go ahead and meet the guy and they still had no idea it wasnt the right guy. well it turned out that it was a couple of 30 some year old guys and a couple of other people. thats basically the story behind it and i dont think that any of the messages they sent were bad or anything but i think they made a bad choice when they decided to meet them at the park but they had no idea that they were bringing weapons or anything. i dont want to say any more details about what what these guys did to Zach and Matt cuz it makes me sad just talking about this, but trust me when i say that what i heard was pretty brutal. I really hope these guys get what they deserve because me and Zach were pretty good friends and now hes dead.....