PDA

View Full Version : exaust help

madsteam
06-24-2007, 02:00 AM
Who has had good gains with any system? Is a slip on diff. from a full. What i dont know is are they just selling you the silencer from a complete system then you can just buy the header part of it, or is it 2 completely different things? full is 2 piece header and silencer. Is it worth it to spend the extra money on a full system and do i need a power comander for it? Will i get good gains with out a power comander on a full system?

Thanks for any help what i was trying to do is buy it in stages first the silencer ,header,and if needed a power thing easyier for my wallet. I was deciding from a yoshi, hmf, or lrd.

LTR450_#67
06-24-2007, 09:05 AM
Hey bud, for the LTR just get a full exhaust. I have a slip-on and it doesn't run much better (if any) than just taking out the baffle on the stock silencer. Just save up for the full system. You don't need the power commander unless you do some internal work.

Aaron

MOTORIDER68
06-24-2007, 02:07 PM
^^^+++1 what he said

madsteam
06-25-2007, 01:25 PM
Thanks for your input looks like i have a way to go before i can get my exaust. I hate going to parks where you need the spark arrestor it takes so much away from the atv. Thinking about just making my own to keep the opening the same size. Thanks again.

ida400ex
07-03-2007, 12:53 AM
what do you guys think of the white bros. MXr4. i found a ful system brand new for 267. how does it compare to HMF and two brouthers racing?

madsteam
07-03-2007, 01:38 AM
Thats a nice price where did you find it at? If it give good gains im good at spending that for a full system.:)