PDA

View Full Version : john natalie hurt again!

klutchbuster250
06-23-2007, 09:32 PM
i was waching the wpsa racing tour on espn and they said natalie had like a torn acl and seperated spleen or something like that, im not sure but he soposely tried to triple double and mess up and the atv landed on him on a table top or something like that and he still rode this weakend. man hes so tough thats y hes my favorite rider o and did u guys see the 2 nasty wreck in the begining?

Ralph
06-23-2007, 11:18 PM
That was quite some time ago. He is back and doing fine just like normal.

standardryder
06-23-2007, 11:20 PM
seperated sternum(sp?) i believe. and unless that race was a re-run, it happed recently. he finished like 16th i think.
One of those wrecks, the worst one, was
Josh Creamer. hes a local around here, i use to watch him race pro class on neatv. hes one of my favorites.

300ex_#387
06-24-2007, 08:34 AM
If your talking about the holeshot the other wreck besides the kawasakis was #727 Cale Downen.

honda4life72
06-24-2007, 09:58 AM
yea natalie finished 15th lol, and at the beginning the two kawi riders took each other out , crazy crash lol

tw1976
06-24-2007, 03:24 PM
The race that aired on ESPN was actually taped in the middle of May at Taylorville. Both Natalie and Creamer were back to full speed last weekend at Kentucky and had decent finishes.

klutchbuster250
06-24-2007, 03:46 PM
o i didnt know it was pre recorded but the holeshot was crazy teh kawi team look like ragdalls , the bike like flip 3 times befor hiting the ground

trx400EXtreme
06-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by klutchbuster250
o i didnt know it was pre recorded but the holeshot was crazy teh kawi team look like ragdalls , the bike like flip 3 times befor hiting the ground ya that crash was insane lookin.

tgreenz400
06-24-2007, 05:40 PM
team kawi startin off to a good season:rolleyes: man suzuki kicked arse!

troyleepred719
06-24-2007, 09:32 PM
I met Natalie last year at Unidilla, the same day JJ got hurt. I met many pros, and they werent bad. I told natalie, one day i would beat him on that track, and he smiled and said he was looking forward to racing me. Im a 280 lb kid, who doesnt even fit in with the MX crowd, but if only he knew how much it meant to me, just to say that to me. Every time I hit the track, i think of Natalie, and some day lining up against him., just to be on the track with him. Hes definately the best racer I have ever met. And has the best character, and one hell of a man.

I have met Josh Creamer 2 times, and hes also a good kid. He races and practices at unidilla often.

standardryder
06-24-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by troyleepred719
Hes definately the best racer I have ever met. And has the best character, and one hell of a man.

Amen to that! I raced there that weekend and i met most of the pros, Natalie and Dunkelberger were deffinatly the coolest to meet. I met Byrd and he was kinda just like "eh". he wouldnt even really talk, just stared at the papers as he was signing autographs. Maybe he was having a bad weekend?

Ralph
06-24-2007, 11:22 PM
All the pros ive met have been extremely nice.

I cant think of one i thought was not nice. Ive met alot too strolling around the tracks with harlen.

KXRida
06-25-2007, 06:39 AM
Natalie's a cool guy. He lives like 30 minutes from me and about 2 from my camp. We actually just went riding not too long ago (about a week or so). It was awesome. His mechanic Josh? can't remember his last name rode as well. Even tony mastrocola went. Some duct tape and a helmet and he was set! Quad tag was a bit rough on him though lol.

I think that must have been a rerun. It didn't appear that he was hurt.

Hey Ralph, I see you're from altoona. Is that altoona as in Altoona, Pa?