PDA

View Full Version : Marceline

Johnny & Monica
06-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Just talked to Johnny and he and Taylor are on their way home. I guess it was a really muddy mess. Taylor didn't make it 2 miles in and got stuck and couldn't get out. I guess some riders left after taking a practice lap and others were making 5 minute laps ??? during the race. Sounds like a disaster.

nicker71
06-23-2007, 01:20 PM
do you know how won C class??
maybe top five or so?

Johnny & Monica
06-23-2007, 01:37 PM
They didn't stay to see the results, they pulled out as soon as they got Tay's quad loaded up.

MO-EX-RIDER
06-23-2007, 06:20 PM
muddy mess, buried bikes, nearly impassable hole..........nuff said

btw thanks again greg watts for the "grab handles" :devil:

royh
06-23-2007, 06:37 PM
Big *** muddy mess. Congrats to Stumpy for your 7th place overall out of the B class. Richard stanley and Pat Oneil are 2 very cool dudes.

oldracer
06-23-2007, 09:01 PM
CONGRATS ON THE WIN
Hazzard!:) :)

SHEP400EX
06-24-2007, 08:43 PM
yea muddy mess and very unorganized help! and what about the lousy trophies or lack of---? hats????? i quit after 4 laps just wasnt worth breaking my back or bike for a 1 mile course. hats off to the guys that didnt get stuck in the pile up and could actually do 10-12 laps! i guess i just chose the wrong lines today.

watts16
06-24-2007, 09:04 PM
They gave hats as trophies?? Last year they gave some cool looking ones.

IOWAracer
06-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Talk about unorganized help...they handed me a saw to cut the tree i was hung up on because they were too lazy to drive around the tree.
:rolleyes:

JAKE YATES
06-25-2007, 06:13 AM
YEAH IM STILL MAD ABOUT THE HAT, I DROVE 16 HOURS ROUND TRIP TO GET A HAT!!!!!!!!!!!DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEY GAVE TO THE BIKES????? YOU WOULD THINK THE CHAIRMAN OF THE SERIES WOULD WANT TO SET AN EXAMPLE AND HE SHOWED ME THIS WEEKEND JUST HOW MUCH ATVS MEAN TO HIM.........

stumpleg
06-25-2007, 07:17 AM
Yeah, I thought I was in a dream when I saw them giving out hats. I just got second place in one of the craziest tracks ever and all I get is a hat. I asked someone to guess what kind if "trophies" they gave us at the race and he said "a can of beer" I told him that would have been better then what they did. :D

JAKE YATES
06-25-2007, 07:54 AM
IF THEY WERE GOING TO GIVE OUT $.50 CENT HATS WE SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO PAY 25 DOLLARS ENTRY FEE! THE BAD PART IS THAT ONE OF THE OFFICIALS AT THE TRACK HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME. " OH THAT HAT COST MORE THEN A TROUPHIE"

royh
06-25-2007, 08:12 AM
I kind of like the hat. At least you can use it. I got a wall full of plaques and a couple of boxes in the basement. what bothered me is the fact that we got stuck on that littlle piece of ground and the bike boys got a 7 or so mile corse on the other side of the road, but I do appreciate the opportunity to race only 2 hours from home when it is usually 3.5 plus.

ronnie
06-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by JAKE YATES
YEAH IM STILL MAD ABOUT THE HAT, I DROVE 16 HOURS ROUND TRIP TO GET A HAT!!!!!!!!!!!DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEY GAVE TO THE BIKES????? YOU WOULD THINK THE CHAIRMAN OF THE SERIES WOULD WANT TO SET AN EXAMPLE AND HE SHOWED ME THIS WEEKEND JUST HOW MUCH ATVS MEAN TO HIM......... hats off for you jake for finishing :D

MossboysRacing
06-25-2007, 06:54 PM
Same course as last year, except for a portion of the field was missing ! It was lame last year, and even WORSE this year. The Mossboys had a batcheler party to go to so when they offered a refund, We packed up!! IT was not worth it . Oh yeah, lets run you through a open field in wide open and NOT have EMS there!!! come on!!
For everybody that stuck it out, i give you props.

SHEP400EX
06-25-2007, 06:59 PM
yea i was a little upset about not having a ems there! i mean they had plenty of time to get one lined up. wasnt last years trophies like a metal washboard with airbrushed designs? i thought those were cool. oh well i cant wait for park hills.

yfz450xc
06-25-2007, 07:40 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sorry couldnt resist, yes the President of the series ran that race, and last year was the same, yes better than nothing, Maybe !!!!
I am not surprised at all. :D :D :D
Scott B Johnson :D :D :D

ronnie
06-25-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sorry couldnt resist, yes the President of the series ran that race, and last year was the same, yes better than nothing, Maybe !!!!
I am not surprised at all. :D :D :D
Scott B Johnson :D :D :D they should never have a race there again ,you can not have a 2 mile race that turns into a 1 mile race so much for the rules of haveing a 5 mile course . but they make there on rules they don;t want us its very clear .but we always go back and race , so are we going to go back too marceline .im not :D never never never never:D

m.h.s.c.#527
06-25-2007, 11:08 PM
sounds like another good race to miss

JAKE YATES
06-26-2007, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by ronnie
hats off for you jake for finishing :D

yea i ran the whole last lap with no gas cap on the bike. dont really know how i made it either!!!!!!!

bigb426ex
06-26-2007, 09:21 AM
I went one lap and decided to hang it up. Can't find too many alternate lines when the wood portions are only 30 feet wide, except for jumping onto fields.