PDA

View Full Version : Blue Diamond (6-24)

naw0029
06-23-2007, 11:30 AM
I posted in the "where to ride" section but i was just wondering if anyone is going and what the track is like they say its not 100% complete. Thanks

WhiteYFZ
06-23-2007, 12:13 PM
not worth it. theres 2 jumps.. track sucks dont go

naw0029
06-23-2007, 12:59 PM
Realy? I realy want to go ridin, i havent sence the spring but its alot of money for two jumps. Where should i go???

mx428
06-23-2007, 01:34 PM
I was there last weekend i think and they were re-making the ATV track. There's not many jumps though. They toned down the MX track so much too after a few people got paralyzed there. IDK Much about the new quad track but the MX track gets really rough and rutted so it's still good practice even without the jumps.

naw0029
06-23-2007, 02:45 PM
Yea i think im going down just because i need to build strenth and stamina. So is anyone going to be there or am i going to be the only quad there???

WhiteYFZ
06-23-2007, 02:52 PM
still not worth it but ok..
huge *** rocks all over too

fastyz85
06-23-2007, 03:10 PM
go to chatsworth. i know the track isn't that good but i'll be there tomorrow on a black and red 406ex. its just seat time for me. plus i can go whenever cause i got the year pass.

naw0029
06-23-2007, 05:02 PM
I here you about chats. i would go but its an houre plus ride and they sock it to you to ride for just the day.

Espo i here you about the rocks but o well its just me and a friend and neither of us ride as hard as you race guys so ill go around them.:p

jrspawn
06-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey, i was actually there today messing around with my rhino. To everyone that feels the need to bash the place, THE TRACK IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They also let anyone that calls or ask this, they do not expect anyone to come there and think the track should be perfect becuase they are in a hands tied situation. The escavating side is still removing dirt from sections of the track during the week therefore the track is not able to 100% keep a steady layout, but however they do go out there and give a layout and whatever they can make in the couple of hours they have before riders show up in the morning to make something for quads to ride.

Yes there might not be a ton of jumps, But its something to ride. The layout today was actually pretty good in my opinion.

MX428, the front track was also "tamed"(changed direction and layout) actually on a last minute call/decision there. Not becuase people were getting paralyzed.

I might actually be there some more tomorrow on the rhino and also setting up and tuning in another new yfz i have helping out a local with getting into racing. If you see me out there(green/black rhino) stop by and say hey.

Thank you
Justin

WhiteYFZ
06-23-2007, 09:28 PM
hey justin i didnt mean to bash on it, but before i went they told me there were 2 doubles and the rest were tables..justv a bit rocky.. keep in mind that im 2hrs+ from there.. so i was upset. but pbviously they thought i was talking about the mx track..which was a mistake.. ppl were nice and all i was just saying the track isnt in such great condition to ride. i guess if your close then its just somewhere to ride..i will be goin back when its actually done and worth it.. btw i met some guy there on a yellow lt-r that knew u.. he was saying oh i know this guy that builds hybrids and stuff and ecatv and jrd came up..then i was olike yup i know who he is lol..

espo

jrspawn
06-23-2007, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
hey justin i didnt mean to bash on it, but before i went they told me there were 2 doubles and the rest were tables..justv a bit rocky.. keep in mind that im 2hrs+ from there.. so i was upset. but pbviously they thought i was talking about the mx track..which was a mistake.. ppl were nice and all i was just saying the track isnt in such great condition to ride. i guess if your close then its just somewhere to ride..i will be goin back when its actually done and worth it.. btw i met some guy there on a yellow lt-r that knew u.. he was saying oh i know this guy that builds hybrids and stuff and ecatv and jrd came up..then i was olike yup i know who he is lol..

espo

Hey whats up? Im sorry and I really didnt mean to sound like i was directing that at you, theres just alot of people that always bash the place and dont even realize whats going on there and alot havent even been there. Im not trying to stand up for the place one bit, but its just not fair when people dont see the whole picture and other spread rumors and lies. To anyone thinking of going, make sure you call before leaving and ask about the ATV track condition, like mentioned somedays are better than others but as of now its just some place to ride. I def wouldnt travel great lengths to ride there, but you hit it on the head if your relatively close its a place to ride. And now days its getting harder to find spots that allow ATVs to ride, or for that matter places for anyting to ride.

If i can find my helmet cam im gonna try to get some footage in the rhino tomorrow there. I cant even begin to explain how much fun the rhino is starting to be, and i havent even started with the full out race build yet with it:devil:

Justin

naw0029
06-24-2007, 07:57 AM
Alsome it looks like i have someone to ride with but i know i cant keep up with you two guys. Ill def come over if i see you ill be in a blue expidition with a red 400ex. As long as there is something to ride thats good for me i just need to build up strenght and stamina (i race a sprint car and the 20-25 lap features are killing me) Lets hope for a fun safe riding day because the weather looks steller!!!!

fastyz85
06-24-2007, 01:26 PM
naw where are located in south jersey? im located in the hammonton area.

naw0029
06-24-2007, 03:43 PM
Haha south of you......i live in the sticks. I live in East Greenwitch township righe out sied of Bridgeport , Sweedsboro, and Logan.

fastyz85
06-24-2007, 08:11 PM
o ok