PDA

View Full Version : Lone star racing bearing carrier?

honda8&3
06-22-2007, 01:06 PM
I saw an LSR bearing carrier on ebay. It is brand new. There are 15 avalible. The store owner says it is all ready to bolt on. Complete with the bearings seals etc... It says Buy It Now at 129.99 plus 14 dollars for shipping. Wondering if it is a good deal. Motosport wants like 200 bucks for one plus shipping. It also comes with the one year warranty. Should I buy it for my 250x. It will fit any model 250x/300ex's. What are your guys thoughts on it?

Thanks,

Dan

400exrider707
06-22-2007, 01:10 PM
check them out because they make a billet one and a cast one, the cast ones are garbage, and everyone I've seen used is broken and or cracked when its removed to replace bearings. I would only get a billet one personally, see which it is. Im willing to bet the ones on ebay are the cast ones.

I would try and get a RAD one they are the least expensive billet ones.

honda8&3
06-22-2007, 01:19 PM
I'm ppretty sure that is a cast one.:( It has a charcoal inner color. Billet outside. I found a billet LSR for 149.99 with a 12 dollar shipping charge on his site though. Comes with all of the bearings seal etc... installed and ready to go. I'm gonna buy it I think.

Thanks for the help man.