PDA

View Full Version : very disturbing

RobbRacer
06-22-2007, 07:01 AM
people like need to be hung while on fire. i dont understand why someone would want to do this.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp

250ex13
06-22-2007, 07:10 AM
that's horrible:(

ATV Chic
06-22-2007, 07:27 AM
That's messed up! :ermm: :scary:

yellow400ex05
06-22-2007, 07:28 AM
Damn thats so screwed up!

honda8&3
06-22-2007, 08:05 AM
i would have killed them stupid idiots arse holes. I hate sick pucks like that. They should get a bullet to the head. Not life in jail.:mad: :grr: :cuss: :scary:

flyboy62
06-22-2007, 08:33 AM
dude they cut off his peni$!!!:eek2:
that is horrible!!:mad::scary:

gncc025
06-22-2007, 09:47 AM
reading that almost made me sick, really. thats beyond sad.

gncc025
06-22-2007, 09:51 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/62pVUshy4bM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/62pVUshy4bM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ingleful
06-22-2007, 10:09 AM
thats sick

rcer450r
06-22-2007, 10:13 AM
That is terrible, I dont know why anyone would want to do that to someone, they should have to go through the same exact thing that those poor people did. Their just sick:mad:

Gray33
06-22-2007, 10:19 AM
why dont the news cover this just because there black and the victims are white i think this is a hate crime but no, blacks are never responseable for hate crimes,rasicms,its always whites...i think blacks play the race card to much

sorry if it sounds a bit rasitsim

CRich[814]
06-22-2007, 10:37 AM
thats the most ****ed up thing ive ever read.

BlaineKaiser450
06-22-2007, 10:38 AM
thats horrible!!!!! Those animals should go through excactly wat their victims did but sadly they probly wont. instead theyll just go to prison and not get wat they should get as punishment:rolleyes:

honda8&3
06-22-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Gray33
why dont the news cover this just because there black and the victims are white i think this is a hate crime but no, blacks are never responseable for hate crimes,rasicms,its always whites...i think blacks play the race card to much

sorry if it sounds a bit rasitsim

I agree with gray on this 100%. Blacks are just as racist as whites. How about Dave Chappelle. He picks on whites. Theres a lot of racism on each side of every race.

honda4life72
06-22-2007, 10:43 AM
that pisses me off , blacks always are first to yell out "its cuz im black ain't it " but then this crap ? and none cares becasue the victims were white? the world is a messed up place

parkers30
06-22-2007, 11:11 AM
Not race based and not messed up in the same way but still reall F-ed up, especially since it was a friend that was murdered.

http://missingexploited.com/category/olamide-adeyooye/

Some sick people in the world huh?

mx825
06-22-2007, 11:43 AM
That's terrible. Some people are just sick.

450ERRRRRR!
06-22-2007, 12:06 PM
I'll Gladly volunteer to be the Executioner. I'd have no problem pulling the switch on all of them. Just wish it would be a dial switch so I could give them a few jolts and ask them how it felt before I sent them a good dose. Rott in hell you *******s!!!

450raider
06-22-2007, 12:48 PM
all i really have to say is where sharpton and jackson? if their so great shouldnt they be offering the victims families stuff, or would they rather work day and night for two weeks straight to get some old dude fired for just saying something, yes i do live in tn not far from knoxville and if they let them go with probation or something then i seriously will round upa posse and reintroduce some home grown justice. thats all

ZeroLogic
06-22-2007, 03:17 PM
***ing animals.:mad:

tt racer
06-22-2007, 04:07 PM
MOTHER F*****s WILL GET WHATS COMMING TRUST ME! :devil:

tar
06-22-2007, 04:40 PM
I hope they all have slow painful deaths!:mad: I had to keep myself from punching the computer screen after watching that.

<DRS>GPF
06-22-2007, 04:55 PM
punk @** scourge of the earth.. if i ever had hatred and loathing to describe, itd be something like that scenario..

there's no fixing that level of depravity..

i cant think of a painful enough thing for them.. truly a parents worse nightmare..

those kinds of things leave a dark spot on the soul of humanity and i honestly dont know what as a parent i would say or do..

i cant find the words.. really..

xtullyx16
06-22-2007, 05:27 PM
if this was never shown on the news how do we really know this is a true story? including all the details of the murder?? i want to hear the truth about what happened not an exaggeration to make these men and that woman look worse.. even if they had just killed the couple they should be killed because that is horrible.. im just unsure how reliable this website is..

sly400ex
06-22-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
punk @** scourge of the earth.. if i ever had hatred and loathing to describe, itd be something like that scenario..

there's no fixing that level of depravity..

i cant think of a painful enough thing for them.. truly a parents worse nightmare..

those kinds of things leave a dark spot on the soul of humanity and i honestly dont know what as a parent i would say or do..

i cant find the words.. really..

Exactly how I feel....that whole story just gives me the chills and makes me so sick to the stomach. It seems like almost everyday I hear something horrible in this world that utterly petrifies me to think of what my baby daughter has to face in her life. :(

sly400ex
06-22-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by xtullyx16
if this was never shown on the news how do we really know this is a true story? including all the details of the murder?? i want to hear the truth about what happened not an exaggeration to make these men and that woman look worse.. even if they had just killed the couple they should be killed because that is horrible.. im just unsure how reliable this website is..

Do a search, there are plenty of news articles on it......:ermm:

416exfreak
06-22-2007, 05:41 PM
They should face a firing squad of 10 year olds with .22's...

Shooting from the toes up....SLOWLY!!!!!

Then possible go....Hostel on thier arses.....thats what they need...

For those of you who didnt see Hostel....you need to...just dont eat anything...:p

One_Bad_400
06-22-2007, 05:45 PM
i wish we would had never found those ****** monkeys over in africa... we should had left them killing each other and let he AIDS take over them... OR never let them out of the fields!!!!

i'm sorry for being so hatful but if you lived where i lived and you saw that being so close to where i live you would be the same way!!! i HATE them and i hate everything about them!

:mad: :mad: :mad: the olny thing i liked about that paragraph they wrote in that thing was "the animals pictured below" TRUE! thats all they are

ZeroLogic
06-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
i wish we would had never found those ****** monkeys over in africa... we should had left them killing each other and let he AIDS take over them... OR never let them out of the fields!!!!

i'm sorry for being so hatful but if you lived where i lived and you saw that being so close to where i live you would be the same way!!! i HATE them and i hate everything about them!

:mad: :mad: :mad: the olny thing i liked about that paragraph they wrote in that thing was "the animals pictured below" TRUE! thats all they are

I agree, although some blacks are cool but most act like total animals.:rolleyes: :ermm: :grr:

One_Bad_400
06-22-2007, 06:23 PM
ya... i have black friends... and i like black people.. i just dont like the N word ones... and thats about 90-95% of them around here...

mx428
06-22-2007, 06:48 PM
They're gonna get butt pounded 24/7 in prison so it'll all come back to them.

416exfreak
06-22-2007, 06:59 PM

HB416EX
06-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Sick thing is in prison they will be feared nad respected.So sad.Why do blacks like to piss on people?

Hookrone
06-22-2007, 07:05 PM
This is sad

fatkid400
06-22-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by HB416EX
Sick thing is in prison they will be feared nad respected.So sad.Why do blacks like to piss on people?

Depends on what prison they go to and what "klan" gets to them 1st.

This REALLY saddens and pisses me off! God be with the couples family and the people responsible for there death.....Well hopfully satans got a whole new kinda hell for them.

mine
06-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Words can't describe what i would do to these filthy minded nigg*ers.

But then again, like Zach said, They're going to be shi*ting pancakes by the time they turn 40.

spanky101
06-25-2007, 07:30 PM
this is the sickest and most heart wretching thing ive read in a really really long time. No amount of time in prison and whatever else happens can ever be equivilent to what they did to those poor people. I can only pray for the victims families at this time because i am so disgsted with those animals right now i cant even discribe it. The sad thing is they wont get it bad at all thanks to the american justice system. We have to be niceto prisoners and not let them go without. I remember back not so long ago that the gaurds and other prison workers were able to hit the immates if they did something to deserve it. Its disgusting we have to protect the people who do wrong things in society and then they think they deserve to be in a 5 star hotel. Forget that! Charlie Daniels has a song that i agree 100% with. Simple man, its a great song and has alot of good points.

http://music.yahoo.com/Charlie-Daniels-Band/Simple-Man/lyrics/534118

Those are the lyrics.

ShiftFMX
06-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
ya... i have black friends... and i like black people.. i just dont like the N word ones... and thats about 90-95% of them around here...

I agree with you 100%, When I tell ppl that I hate Ni**ers, I DO NOT MEAN I hate Blacks, theres a HUGE Difference in between black ppl and ni**ers! The best way I can sum THEM is...ignorant and always up to no good! These ppl, ARE NI*GERS!

JRP
06-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
I agree with you 100%, When I tell ppl that I hate Ni**ers, I DO NOT MEAN I hate Blacks, theres a HUGE Difference in between black ppl and ni**ers! The best way I can sum THEM is...ignorant and always up to no good! These ppl, ARE NI*GERS!

agreed. one of my bestfriends is black and hes one of the coolest guys i know. He dosent do bad stuff, and hes not ignorant at all. i also have a friend that races quads with me, hes black but not ignorant at all either. but i do agree with what you said shiftFMX.