PDA

View Full Version : Working a Race

Log
06-21-2007, 08:51 PM
How many of you folks have worked a MHSC race the past two years? I’m not talking about having your bike break down during practice and asking for a work average in exchange for helping out during the ATV race that day. By “working” a race I mean contacting the landowner(s), laying out the course, clearing/trimming the trail, marking the course, working both race days ATV’s and bikes, and removing arrows, ribbons, trash etc.

Thanks.

bjones
06-22-2007, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Log
How many of you folks have worked a MHSC race the past two years? I’m not talking about having your bike break down during practice and asking for a work average in exchange for helping out during the ATV race that day. By “working” a race I mean contacting the landowner(s), laying out the course, clearing/trimming the trail, marking the course, working both race days ATV’s and bikes, and removing arrows, ribbons, trash etc.

Thanks.

I know that every promotor is different at what a work average consists of. We at Mo Dirt always welcome new help but only require that you help the day of the race. (Atv racer on Sat., Bike
racer on Sun.) I hope this help with your question.
Bryan
Mo Dirt