PDA

View Full Version : 1992 isuzu trooper - $3000 or trade

kicker696
06-21-2007, 09:57 AM
I'm selling my isuzu trooper only because i am buying a new car. This is the 2nd isuzu that i have owned and loved both! I have taken care of this truck for the short time that i have had it. I have only owned this truck for about a month, maybe two, I would love to keep it, but my job requires a newer vehichal.
As for the truck itself, it has a little under 160k miles, but is ready to go for another 100k easily. All the belts were replaced wihtin the last 3 months, along with the front brakes. All fluids have been changed, and the oil changed every 3000 miles. The truck is in excellent shape, minus a few small rust spots by the wheel wells and 3-4 minor dings. The interior is in good condition, the seats are all in good condition, minus a few small burn holes. As far as the rest of the interior, the only thing wrong with it is the hing on the center councel hatch is busted, but would be an easy fix.
I have a full set of tires and rims for with tires that are 33" these have never been on this truck, however i can put them on if you would like them, either set, its your choice.
I'm asking 3000 obo for it, and would be willing to trade for a 450r, hybrid, 400ex, or possibly a 250r, i am also open to motorcycle trades.
If you have any questions or would like to come see it, please feel free to give me a call at 920-217-8052