PDA

View Full Version : looking to upgrade my works dual rate shocks any pointers...

sonorarider
06-21-2007, 12:39 AM
i have 2+1 armadillo chromoly a-arms looking to upgrade my works dual rate front shocks, i see alot of elkas down here in mexico, also interested in either tcs or maybe i-shocks, thanks for your time...

sonorarider
06-21-2007, 12:41 AM
i have the works performance at steelers, without rezzies will adding rezzies improve their performance...

svahle
06-22-2007, 06:41 AM
For the price and quality you can not go wrong with TCS. With Elkas you will hear some that love them and some that complain the valving is not right from the factory. I haven't owned any and therefore do not have an opinion. I curently have Axis and Ohlins They are both wonderful but expensive. PEP are also very good but are also expensive

As for the Works, I have owned a few sets. They are certainly better than stock but I was not personally impressed. An exception woudl be the Black Widow model which is nice.

My personal opinion. Get the TCS and forget about it.

Colby@C&DRacing
06-22-2007, 08:05 AM
I agree there are a lot of shocks out on the market. We can revalve and respring your works and make them a lot better, we also can add comp adjustable rezzies to them. For the money I would buy a new set of TCS shocks they are valved correct the first time and are made of top quality materials.

sonorarider
06-22-2007, 10:29 AM
thanks you all, as for the rear shock do you all recommend tcs as well, i heard they can upgrade my stock rear and they make a huge difference...

juanki
06-22-2007, 11:20 AM
QUE HAY BATO...

i have tcs and they are very good, also you can send the rear one to revalve, i did that in phx. it called paloverde suspension, they have a web page, did a great job.

cant go wrong with tcs..

como esta la escena de las quadras por alla en hillo? mandame un pm para platicar, por aca vamos a hacer una pista de mx para cuadras, saludos...