PDA

View Full Version : single a arms with sway bar

ttracedad3
06-20-2007, 09:45 PM
my 7 year old son is tt racing a 90 kasea,besides needing to widen the quad front and rear, i was wondering if i could put a sway bar, or should i go with stiffer shocks ,or both? is this possible? good or bad. we race cushion tracks, and is lowering the quad a couple of inches a good idea. any ideas would be helpfull, thanks

TTracer#22
06-20-2007, 10:44 PM
My son is also 7 he rides a Kasea also and 2 cobra's and we have swaybars on all of his bikes the problem I found with stiffer shocks is in sharp turns the rear tires still lift and at 7 they are not strong enough to man handle even the small quads and they get out of the gas and slow down. we have Double A Arms on his Kasea so it mounted a little easier but with a little fabrication you can mount one on the single a arms.

Just wondering where do you race we run most of the races in California

ttracedad3
06-21-2007, 10:38 PM
hey sizemore, how you doing, our kids race together with cma. my son is #19 stock black kasea with a pipe and twist throttle. he is the one who got on 2 wheels around the last turn at madera and crashed out. he was really bummed out because that would have been his first win with competion.maybe next race! crash looked pretty bad, he just got a scratch on his arm and bent bars.protctive gear works! any ways were going to caruthers on saturday, you gonna be there.

TTracer#22
06-21-2007, 11:24 PM
yes Brock wants to come up there so were going to head up Saturday and get some practice on the Oval were having a race over in Taft next Friday it will be a 1/5 mi. oval

I have a bunch of extra stuff for the Kasea's front and rear race clutches and a few national topends when your ready to give him some more HP i have a few different bores also to keep you legal in the 90cc class

Do you guys live in Bakersfield

ttracedad3
06-22-2007, 05:52 PM
we live in atwater, just past merced. do you know if taft is open traction or blue groove?