PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEMS wont start

my01shee
06-20-2007, 06:36 PM
well Ive had my 01 banshee since new and i have never had any problems with it, until last week i blew up the motor the bad thing was That i am on vacation in mexico. I Had the motor rebuilt and now when i put it in and tried to start it just cranked because no spark. I tested the generator and it puts out lots of power to the yellow (headlight) wire and the white clip the connects to the CDI. when I test the orange wire that goes to the plugs it puts out none even when i test it at the clip comming out of the CDI......PLease help this is ruining my vacation ......

O and is there any way of testing the CDI.

djguestone
06-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Try this website, striclty Banshee related & those guys can help you really good! Good luck with the fix & enjoy Mexico!!

my01shee
06-27-2007, 08:51 PM
thanks all I did wrong was connect the control module after i did the tors mod. She runs beautiful now and my first victim was an 01 400ex. the guy kept talking trash about how 2 strokes suck and are unreliable. I kept saying he would smoke my shee because it is only a 350 and his quad has a piston from a 600 plus a jet kit. I just told him mine was stock and when i got it running I would race him. well i raced him and beat him with a bad tune on my carbs and the whole nine. then he said in the long run he would beat me and again no I have a 6th gear and he only has 5, Just thought i share.

culichi
06-28-2007, 12:38 AM
WELCOME TO MEXICOO!