PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable! This is awesome!

WOLFPACK
06-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Everyone start making plans now to attend Loretta Lynn's for a Youth quad outing never seen before!

Caston's Dad called me yesterday with an idea he had. He thought it would be great to get a monsterous turnout of mini quads and youth riders at Loretta Lynn's this year. He thought the way to do that would be to get contigency/prizes and make it so that all riders have a great chance of winning something awesome. He ran it by Doug Morris and he was all for it.

It is amazing in just one day how much has been accomplished. Terry called a few people and they jumped into action. I can't list all the items that are going to be given away because they haven't all been confirmed as of yet. I can tell you that it isn't all baseball caps and stickers. Lou from DRR didn't hesitate to donate a new DRX. Elka, Xtreme and many, many others are stepping up as well.

This is going to be awesome! I'll try to keep you all informed! Make your plans now and we can't wait to see you all there!

Shane

motoxgirl419
06-20-2007, 06:31 PM
Thats great! Awesome idea.

WOLFPACK
06-20-2007, 06:35 PM
You'll have to trust me when i say that it is going to be awesome! So many people have jumped on board and so many sponsors have already commited so much! Our hope is that every kid that attends goes home with a great prize or two. From the response we are getting it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Shane

Nocomment
06-21-2007, 05:18 AM
Are you guys talking about the Nationals August 11-12 ?

Nocomment
06-21-2007, 05:24 AM
Are you guys talking about the Nationals August 11-12 ?

dodgepower
06-21-2007, 06:22 AM
Shane,

Just a question. If yall get everyone to show up then qualifiers......Are the kids that dont qualify getting anything too? Or maybe talk Doug into no qualifiers?

WOLFPACK
06-21-2007, 07:26 AM
Yes, August 11th and 12th.

I spoke with Terry about this yesterday because we wanted every kid that shows up to have a fair chance of winning something awesome. What we are thinking is any kid that enters the class gets thier name in the hat. The winners of the race will get his name put in twice or something along those lines. Give us your thoughts on this?

We are trying to get as much participation as we can from our suppliers and others in the motorsport business so that it turns out to be a great experience and an awesome season end.

If anyone knows of other sponsors that would like to contribute please have them contact me at (219)226-3215. Thier name will be advertised when the event is promoted.

Thanks, Shane

kenjolly
06-21-2007, 08:01 AM
Is anyone from florida going, we have never raced an atva event and are looking for someone to tag along with. I dont know where to stay or anything.

Bayman111
06-21-2007, 08:04 AM
You can count on the Howard Brothers to be there.

,Bailey Howard

QUADROOKIE
06-21-2007, 08:24 AM
Is there a 50cc stock class and will there be many beginner racers there? My 5 yr old may really enjoy something like this. I assume you are talking MX type racing, not XC.

Andyman17dad
06-21-2007, 08:57 AM
Maybe we can pool together some "New Englanders"!! NEATV,RMR and Dist 34 are all off that weekend.

i-zapp
06-21-2007, 10:38 AM
you can count on at least three 70cc Prod cvt riders from Ohio - Zack, Cody, and Logan (right, willie and rocky????). and possibly even one or two more (Braydon, Alec???).

we should make sure we all park together if possible. if we know who's going, the early guys can save spots for everyone???

to have enough machines to need to qualify, that'd be AWESOME!

jetmedic
06-21-2007, 08:12 PM
I hope I own a class "a" rv by that time.

orange xtreme
06-21-2007, 08:43 PM
The whole reason behind the idea was to combine and draw more youth riders in all the classes. We would like to see riders from different areas of the country that race in their series. ( WPSA , TQRA, NEATV, GCQRA, PAMX, TNXA, and so on) Bring them all together for one main event.

WE would like to hear from you if your coming. Just post it.

Thanks to all that are working on getting this event up and going. Look for more info in near future support keeps coming in.

To E-Ton daddy had a great time this last weekend, was nice meeting you and Kyle. Hope to see there.

WOLFPACK
06-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
Is there a 50cc stock class and will there be many beginner racers there? My 5 yr old may really enjoy something like this. I assume you are talking MX type racing, not XC. There are two classes offered for the 50.

50 Production Auto (6-8) 0-50cc
50 Limited Auto (4-6) 0-50cc

WOLFPACK
06-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by kenjolly
Is anyone from florida going, we have never raced an atva event and are looking for someone to tag along with. I dont know where to stay or anything. Ken, I'm sure several people from your area are going. If you need anything while at the track you can count on use to help. Give us a call if you need anything!

Shane
(219)226-3215

Nocomment
06-22-2007, 05:20 AM
Maybe we can pool together some "New Englanders"!! NEATV,RMR and Dist 34 are all off that weekend.

Bob We'll have to make us a Convoy. it's only about 17 hours. I'll race ya we should be able to do it in 12

etondaddy
06-22-2007, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by orange xtreme
To E-Ton daddy had a great time this last weekend, was nice meeting you and Kyle. Hope to see there.
It was great meeting you guys also. You guys definitely got my beak wet about this Loretta’s thing I just looked it up it’s 635 miles 10 hrs and 23 mins. from home I guess for you National guys that’s not much lol lol. I know Kyle would love it and never forget it. I’m talking to some people and trying to go with someone and split the cost. If we don’t see ya the rest of the year good luck have fun and be safe. We’ll be following you on the internet.

Mike Kozura

Logan #34's Dad
06-23-2007, 03:13 AM
Logan and I have it in the plans to be there! Just gotta get I-Zapp to haul my stuff! LOL

boomer43
06-26-2007, 04:10 PM
WE ARE GOING TO TRY TO MAKE . IT ONLY 24 HOUR DRIVE FOR US. FROM PHOENIX

STOCKRACING917
06-26-2007, 10:08 PM
Eton Daddy.. wanted you to tell Kyle looking good at Pa. Smit as well. Loved your enthusiasm at the boards after the race.:) We enjoyed watching the boys race. See ya soon.

Stockracing917

etondaddy
06-27-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by STOCKRACING917
Eton Daddy.. wanted you to tell Kyle looking good at Pa. Smit as well. Loved your enthusiasm at the boards after the race.:) We enjoyed watching the boys race. See ya soon.

Stockracing917
Thanks a lot , doing a National really fired up Ryan and Kyle, they battle each other every week in the district and couldn’t wait to see how they did against the big boys. It was good to meet and race with you guys. Good luck the rest of the year.

dirttrack86
06-27-2007, 07:47 PM
LL's has a creek beside the track that kids can swim, play and fish in. As far as saving spots, you can forget that. You'll have to have your vehicle there tuesday after the bikes and leave it all week to get a particular spot. But they do have lots of parking and campgrounds. There is also two play grounds and a swimming pool. A large shower house with several showers. The 4-6 class is a very good class, no matter if they have been riding a long time or just starting. The track is long enough that everyone has room to ride without getting lapped. Everyone will probably get to start because they have a huge gate.The 6-8 class is a cobra class though, if you don't have one, your in big trouble. LL's is a totally diff. race from all others. The track is not the best in the series, but the atmosphere is like being at Daytona or Bristol. That's about the best way I can explain it. :)

mxslevnik69
06-27-2007, 09:02 PM
i should be going

wrhracing
06-28-2007, 04:41 AM
We wil be providing contingencies for the event also. I don't know if we will attend . But we are supplying a few items for the kids.

dirttrack86
06-28-2007, 09:45 AM
Thanks in advance to all who are donating. Sometimes at Nationals, the youth seem to be forgoten. But they have more riders than all the other classes combined.

mxdad423
06-29-2007, 11:00 AM
Well I can't say for sure yet but Brandon and I should be there, I have it in the plans but the way work goes I don't want to say for sure yet. If we do make it we will have both machines there the 70 and the 90 so if we make it that will add another one to the 70 class. Hope to see everybody in August......