PDA

View Full Version : Colby Gilchrist #33

mxkids
06-20-2007, 04:18 AM
Colby Gilchrist #33 was hurt at the WPSA Friday during practice. He is still in the hospital. Please keep him in your prayers as well.

Andyman17dad
06-20-2007, 09:09 AM
I hate hearing about things like that.
Best of luck to him and a speedy recovery!!

dodgepower
06-20-2007, 11:39 AM
Please pass on too him and bubba that Austin sends his get well soon wishes..........

motoxgirl419
06-20-2007, 06:33 PM
That sucks. He's a great rider. Hope he recovers fast!

3-D Racing Dad
06-21-2007, 04:39 AM
I talked with Wade and he said Colby ruptured his spleen and was in the hospital for observation for most of this week and that they wouldnt let him move. His blood counts were staying good and that he was probably done doing any strenuous activity for 3-4 months.

dodgepower
06-21-2007, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the update..........

mini racer #39
06-21-2007, 12:20 PM
Take it easy and get lots of rest. Hopefully you be back soon!
Erik Havert Racing

GILCO
06-21-2007, 06:34 PM
Thanks for all the calls and prayers, Colby got to come home last night he is doing good. The doctors told him no sports of any kind for 2 to 3 months ( now thats going to be fun ), so I guess our racing season is over for this year. maybe we can get to some of the races before the end of the season to see everyone. Thanks to everyone at the track who helped us out this past weekend. Without you guys I don't know what we would have done.

There's one thing about quad racing there is always someone willing to help, you want find any better friends no matter where you go.

Colby said good luck to everyone and he will be back next year.

3-D Racing Dad
06-21-2007, 07:57 PM
Glad to hear Colby is back home and doing ok probably takes a load off of you and momma's mind having him back home too. Tell him that we hope to see him when he's better and back to riding hard.
Sounds like last weekend was not good for many of our younger riders, between Bubba, Colby and Duncan, a few of our top young pilots went down. We hope to see you all back at the track as soon as possible.

Best of luck and get well soon.

Jason, Donna and Kyle Dye

orange xtreme
06-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Hope your feeling better soon. Look forward to seeing you next year at the tracks. Rest but keep in shape. Sorry to hear CASTON